Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandmother had the same....she also knew the value of everything...she died in 1946..so i never knew her..but by stories of old sevants she was quite scary...maybe thats why she was always short on staff... :rolleyes: my father always spoke with much love about her...so who was right??

Not to derail...but i do wonder if those two can keep their asses shut when they are in their late forties... :rolleyes:
They'll be like cat flap by then 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can never follow James Bond films either but my hubby likes them too! Its almost 3 hours of your life you wont get back!
My Husband loves them. Especially the early Sean Connery ones. I can’t see the attraction that makes him watch them all the time. It’s odd but I don’t think he’s alone on this. Likewise repeat westerns, still there are worse things to watch isn’t there. Ryan in Thailand for instance 😜😤🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From yesterday's CD live chat... (n)

Michael Morrison I honestly believe that YouTube should create a feature that disallows “thumbs down”’s before a video even starts. They’re not legit. That’s just hateful people trolling.

Sandi Foster @Michael Morrison look at all the thumbs up before the video is played... that really offsets any thumbs down

Kimberly @Michael Morrison I've heard that thumbs up or thumbs down doesn't matter to YT. They don't differentiate. It's all engagement and engagement is what matters.

Percy Attfield @Michael Morrison Indeed you are right about thumbs down before it starts

Michael Morrison @Angela Pa I literally think people spend their life waiting for these to be posted so they can do that. So sad. I think the core problem is just jealousy & envy.

Cynthia Lambert @Michael Morrison agreed. Just miserable people trying to ruin it for everybody.

Percy Attfield @Sandi Foster yes from a count by Youtube it doesn't matter ut @Michael Morrison is right about the attitude

Kimberly @Michael Morrison it's no fun to see our favorite creators get thumbs down, but we all know the choice to click that is more about the clicker than the creators.

Michael Morrison @Kimberly very true

Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield it’s judging a persons hard work & content before it’s had a chance to be displayed. It’s like giving an artist a bad review without bothering to go to the gallery. Just irks me

Michael Morrison The chateau is so full of life & progress these days. It’s amazing to watch the evolution over the last year and a half. You couldn’t ask for a finer group of people either @the Chateau Diaries

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ill just leave this here..... posted in the Daily Mail (online)
What a coincidence - another chateau owner "bullied." What a hard life they lead, unlijke the rest of us, who just have to get on with life's challenges. Perhaps they they need a charity funded support group? What's that? They already have one? 💰💴💲💵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We'll see Fanny, MOLDy and crew all standing for election when they realise that they could be adding council allowances and expenses to the coffers.
Do councillors in the UK really only make 8k a year? They must keep a separate full time job?

Where I am they are pulled a full time salary. Each councillor makes $100k CAD A year. But they have to attend daily meetings in cabinet... I don't think they would be able to leave the area for any long period of time.

Reactions: 7
Philipp is from South Tyrol were they have three official languages: German, Italien and Ladin*.
He speaks French and English (learned at school ?), working in Paris and being married to an English woman did certainly help him get his linguistic skills.
*Not sure he speaks the three of them, here in CH we have four official languages (German, French, Italian and Romantsch). At school you learn English and one of the other languages that are spoken in CH.
Thanks.
His french is of à native french speaker. Fluency, idioms, intonations, everything.
Wonder where it comes from ? French mother or French father ?

Reactions: 8
Philipp (Fleuries) is a native French speaker,
German speaker and Italien speaker. He's multilingual.
Comes from Switzerland (I think ? Or Italian Tyrol ??) where it's mandatory to learn the 3 official languages at school. Of course, some people are more gifted than others.
He's very gifted in languages anyway.
Philip is bilingual :German and Italian plus the local dialect(probably he speaks it ).

Reactions: 6
From yesterday's CD live chat... (n)

Michael Morrison I honestly believe that YouTube should create a feature that disallows “thumbs down”’s before a video even starts. They’re not legit. That’s just hateful people trolling.

Sandi Foster @Michael Morrison look at all the thumbs up before the video is played... that really offsets any thumbs down

Kimberly @Michael Morrison I've heard that thumbs up or thumbs down doesn't matter to YT. They don't differentiate. It's all engagement and engagement is what matters.

Percy Attfield @Michael Morrison Indeed you are right about thumbs down before it starts

Michael Morrison @Angela Pa I literally think people spend their life waiting for these to be posted so they can do that. So sad. I think the core problem is just jealousy & envy.

Cynthia Lambert @Michael Morrison agreed. Just miserable people trying to ruin it for everybody.

Percy Attfield @Sandi Foster yes from a count by Youtube it doesn't matter ut @Michael Morrison is right about the attitude

Kimberly @Michael Morrison it's no fun to see our favorite creators get thumbs down, but we all know the choice to click that is more about the clicker than the creators.

Michael Morrison @Kimberly very true

Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield it’s judging a persons hard work & content before it’s had a chance to be displayed. It’s like giving an artist a bad review without bothering to go to the gallery. Just irks me

Michael Morrison The chateau is so full of life & progress these days. It’s amazing to watch the evolution over the last year and a half. You couldn’t ask for a finer group of people either @the Chateau Diaries
Percy is really one of the Lalanders now. Completely brainwashed !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do councillors in the UK really only make 8k a year? They must keep a separate full time job?

Where I am they are pulled a full time salary. Each councillor makes $100k CAD A year. But they have to attend daily meetings in cabinet... I don't think they would be able to leave the area for any long period of time.
Here is the record of Cllr Waters' attendance at council meetings. It doesn't stand up to scrutiny in comparison to his peers.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 12.30.29.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I did look at the Fleuries...omg the big grifting and begging has started...if you want to see the kitchenplans you have to become a patreon..I am not in the least curious about their kitchenplans..in fact when i look at the intro i always get the feeling there is a part of the house missing...

They clearly read here..or figured out by now they need gites...those buildings are a huge moneypit...to make it into gites..they are not even fit for doing so...too low and to much needs to be done..if you invest money in it..it will take many years to get a profit..unless the patreons pay for it....how much patreons do they have and how much money do they grab with patreon??
This is why I don't understand why Dan gets a slap on the wrist. If the Fleuries have a plan, whether it's via Patreon or whatever savings they have, why not give them a chance to see how they'll do? In the earlier posts it's been shown how Dan asked for money from fans and reached his goals. Since he deleted the requests, it's okay? The Fleuries have not shown any greed, they even shared how their Patreon funds are going, they work just as hard with a family but yet Dan is always the untouchable...so to say...

Reactions: 10
SJ and BJJ were late to the live chat. With all the radiator talk, they avoided getting their hands dirty. It's not a good look.

Marlene Bos I so do not like these new radiators!
Wyld in France 51 more radiators than my house
Percy Attfield @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts You mean our radiator? Since we do not plan to be there in winter we don't have a radiator. The short periods we are there in cold we use an oil heater
Marc Lefebvre I hope you have schematics for the radiator layout
ARJules @the Chateau Diaries Okay - that mistake really annoys me. That should never have happened. My thermal analyst brain is hurting.

adriana mg hello @Philip Janssen and @the Chateau Diaries been missing you on the chat

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!!! I’m so sorry we’re late to the premiere!

1633963902236.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I really really really would love to know what is the REAL mood at Lalande... off camera !

Look at Andie's look when Amaury is huging Maria the Russian. Brrrr. (2.31 mn)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
SJ and BJJ were late to the live chat. With all the radiator talk, they avoided getting their hands dirty. It's not a good look.

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!!! I’m so sorry we’re late to the premiere!

View attachment 804802
Last Premier someone mentioned they only received one super chat. Are they perhaps losing interest in these live chats due to little to no financial gain. Something to ponder🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.