Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched 2 videos from Ryan.. one where he went and walked on a bridge (ground breaking content!)! the second he showed off a car he bought with his grifting.. and that was the end of it for me
He's an arse. What is it with YouTubers grifting automobiles? Perhaps we are all in the wrong professions, and should be making crap videos of our daily lives!

Just watched the Dan & Amaury Show. Cute, real cute. Ryan popped up, too and I was like, "ugh, witch, I unsubscribed from you weeks ago. Begone with your tired begging."
I know- that's how I fell down the rabbit hole of even watching it (with a lot of FF-ing.) I am not even subscribed to that joker. Thanks, YouTube, can't get those minutes of my life back!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's an arse. What is it with YouTubers grifting automobiles? Perhaps we are all in the wrong professions, and should be making crap videos of our daily lives!
I found it funny that SJ had tried to convince Amaury to start a vlog! I mean.. I would subscribe in a heartbeat πŸ˜… but for heaven's sake steffy... let one man to go about doing his actual job and don't involve him in the show more than he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I found it funny that SJ had tried to convince Amaury to start a vlog! I mean.. I would subscribe in a heartbeat πŸ˜… but for heaven's sake steffy... let one man to go about doing his actual job and don't involve him in the show more than he is.
I would subscribe as well- he's obviously a skilled craftsman, and "what you see is what you get" with Amaury. It is so odd, though, that while he is years younger than Miss Havisham, he's the authoritarian figure in the Shitoo- he seems to be the only person who she listens to at this point for anything. SJ- leave him be, let him continue to un-f@#k the f@#kery of your crumbling abode- you're wasting his time with your prancing around and using him as your YouTube Clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Title 🧡
Author ✍ Dan The man

Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney
πŸ’«πŸ’«
title thread 🧡
Author ✍ Amoire

Taxi service at the Boulengary …
😈
who Gets Up early in the morning ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Title 🧡
Author ✍ Dan The man

Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney
πŸ’«πŸ’«
title thread 🧡
Author ✍ Amoire

Taxi service at the Boulengary …
😈
who Gets Up early in the morning ?
I've never suggested one before.. but I have to put this one up for title thread

Lalande, where they flog each other all day long

• Haha
  • Heart
That awkward moment when Selmar makes a better bouquet than FRK! 🀭

View attachment 801338
While it is still a floral disaster, it IS on par with FKW's designs! On a totally unrelated note, Mr. T Rex appeared in our garage tonight while we were awaiting an HVAC engineer wearing, wait for it, a f***ing "Sawdust is Man-Glitter" T-shirt. (He does not watch Shitoo Diaries, and has no clue.) "Bae, is that a new shirt?" "No, I've worn this before. I purchased it from the $6 T-Shirt site." It was indeed the cherry on the cake of my shite day- and is going to meet an unfortunate "accident" when I launder it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From the previous thread:
@ oooLaLande said
The more is revealed about the restorations at the shatto (or lack thereof) the more I give myself a mental high five for never paying a dime to her shattolanship.... What do these Patrons think?!
tattle.life/threads/the-chateau-diaries-72-winter-is-coming.23508/page-32

She's earned at least $200,000 within the last year from patreon alone apart from her 40 million YTube views income & her bnb income & she still wants more. In her last 2 videos she congratulates them (patrons) for increasing the donations to $30,000+ per month after receiving $20,000 every month for 12+ months. With her there's no limit, when a project finishes she announces another one to be paid for. It's the same with the gifts from fans one gift became so many gifts. She wants to print Christmas gift wrappers & sell at a discount to her patrons. Why is it not free for the patrons & gift givers who have given her so much money & gifts? And they (fans) still won't notice her greed. It's not just greed, she takes advantage of people's generosity & kindness & none of those around her will tell her because they all benefit from it.

@ Clara Burnett said
There's always one thing to trust in regards to everything SJ occupies herself with: she will f**k it up herself sooner rather than later.
tattle.life/threads/the-chateau-diaries-72-winter-is-coming.23508/page-42#

The press will eventually print this story & unfortunately for her even though she is not a popular UK YTuber, she is on UK TV (CDIY not prime time) which would make it easier for them to write an article about her greed because they would use the show as a reference. I am sure channel 4 can use better examples of chateau owners for the show. If the press could print a story about a YTuber who sold expensive advent calendar with cheap products, they will eventually print one about her because she's worse. Her excessive level of greed is a turn off & scandal waiting to happen.

@ lemani said
I'm not understanding why none of these people have actual jobs besides making videos saying they're fixing up the Chateau.
tattle.life/threads/the-chateau-diaries-72-winter-is-coming.23508/page-43#

All this started last year, they feel that because they own chateaus, other people should pay for them. They are not asking (begging) people to pay for one project they want them to fund their chosen lifestyle. Most of them (chateau owners) started their YTube channel within the last year after SJ changed from being a normal YTuber to a greedy one (she advices them). Normally when people want donations, they specify the amount & project, hers is endless. I had good impressions of her until her fans & patrons revealed her bad side (enabling her greed). Some of them (chateau owners) are on UK TV (CDIY) but I don't know if the viewers know some cannot really afford to maintain those homes. They are not paid for the TV show but it's good advertisement for their wedding & BNB businesses.

• Heart
They were definitely enjoyable to watch.

Ditto! He really is one handsome specimen! The add the voice ...😍. If he and Natti are indeed a "thing", she sure lucked out , as he seems to be a nice guy too. Although I will say I didn't like his immediate response to the roosters being in his workshop and agreeing they should be dinner. I get it, he didn't want chicken poop on his tools and materials, but yet I was reminded of Selmar's kind attitude towards the animal visitors to his workhop. I guess Amaury can't be 100% perfection. Alas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Marquis' Fiancee here:

Danmaury is now my favorite YouTube couple! :giggle: Who knew that watching two blokes in a van talking about the most random things would be so refreshing?

dan8.png
cd102.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
While it is still a floral disaster, it IS on par with FKW's designs! On a totally unrelated note, Mr. T Rex appeared in our garage tonight while we were awaiting an HVAC engineer wearing, wait for it, a f***ing "Sawdust is Man-Glitter" T-shirt. (He does not watch Shitoo Diaries, and has no clue.) "Bae, is that a new shirt?" "No, I've worn this before. I purchased it from the $6 T-Shirt site." It was indeed the cherry on the cake of my shite day- and is going to meet an unfortunate "accident" when I launder it.
That is Tattler GOLD right there!!!!!:love:

I could just eat him up.
I think I have mentioned that before.
But it was worth saying again .
Mmmmmm...with whipped cream and a cherry on top!!!...But even without the toppings.....LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I could just eat him up.
I think I have mentioned that before.
But it was worth saying again .
Now don't hate me please....but I prefer my men to be taller than me....and I have a suspicion that Amaury, as easy on the eye as he is, just doesn't quite measure up. 5'10" at minimum would be great. About Dan's height. Ducking now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you once again for setting up the new thread @MojoDublin Love the new title @Phoenix Richards-Bingham and @Gibson !

Just watched Dan and Amaury's "Thelma and Louise" vlog - best vlog of all! So natural and very amusing. Loved it Dan (if you are watching here. πŸ˜‰ ) and hope that this format can be included every now and again. Far more entertaining than the hysteria of Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Now don't hate me please....but I prefer my men to be taller than me....and I have a suspicion that Amaury, as easy on the eye as he is, just doesn't quite measure up. 5'10" at minimum would be great. About Dan's height. Ducking now!
Yeah, in real life I'd want taller, but looking at him in videos and photos is just dandy! Dan isn't my type either .... can't say I can think of anyone that's been on CD that is!

July 2008

Wonder if Annalise was doing Dan's hair back then!

Dan would have been about 18! Let's just say he looks a LOT better at 31!!

danann july 2008.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Yeah, in real life I'd want taller, but looking at him in videos and photos is just dandy! Dan isn't my type either .... can't say I can think of anyone that's been on CD that is!
I think that a great sense of humour is one of the most attractive features in a man and these two have that in bucketfuls. I want someone who makes me laugh - looks fade.
When I was younger, "my type" was moody, dark, curly hair (think Cat Stevens, etc) but my husband was clean cut and blond (still fairly blond with grey after being married for 44 yrs) and everyone used to comment that he looked like a young Robert Redford.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think that a great sense of humour is one of the most attractive features in a man and these two have that in bucketfuls. I want someone who makes me laugh - looks fade.
When I was younger, "my type" was moody, dark, curly hair (think Cat Stevens, etc) but my husband was clean cut and blond (still fairly blond with grey after being married for 44 yrs) and everyone used to comment that he looked like a young Robert Redford.
I completely agree, sense of humour is major! My husband is hilarious! He can be kind of moody too, but his humor is awesome. Humour is very attractive. My husband is also 6 feet and has nice broad shoulders .... yeah, he's nice!! LOL. He's bald now that he's 50, we've been married 27 years now.

• Heart
Oh, honey, the only place that man would ever be a part of my life is in my imagination...and in my imagination he's 6'4"....:m:m:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.