Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ll cook 👩‍🍳 - matters not a jot for how many ….

no yard work - no painting 🖼
No restoration work / bored rigid even typing it !!!

happy to cook 👩‍🍳 and it bothers me not the time of day .

just putting that out there …
M
😈
The Marquis' fiancee here (he's having breakfast).
Wow! That's a generous offer! I bet you cook WAY better than Marie does. :giggle:
I visited a friend in Cork in 2018 where I fell in love with Irish home-cooked food. I particularly liked boiled dinner. Very similar to the Newfoundlanders' famous dish. 😋

Manor and Maker, you have competition. There are many more in the pipeline. https://www.atthechateau.com/ are a week away from closing on their property. Julia Leach, super duper fan from Lalande, does have an update on her chateau, a new YT channel Lady of the Château Productions/ WELCOME TO "DREAMING OF A CHATEAU" [2-min Intro]. Funny, your IG account went private, how cagey of you. Why??? Poor, Chateau de Freyssinet, FRK seems to be circling your family.

From California to a Chateau in the South of France. Welcome to Dreaming of a Chateau 🏰 Follow the day-to-day life and adventures of Julia, her partner Caroline, her sister Penelope and her parents as this American family takes a leap of faith to live out a long-awaited dream. Chateau de Puy Vidal is a medieval fortress turned renaissance Castle, and is located in the Charente region of Nouvelle Aquitaine, France. This channel is dedicated to our love of chateaux, old stones, magic, family and history. We share with you our weekly process of applying to visas, setting up a business, purchasing a property sight unseen during COVID all before moving across the world. What happens when your dreams come true? Stay tuned. Follow and Subscribe: https://youtu.be/L-ZoEH5GUGs https://www.instagram.com/theladyofth... http://www.theladyofthechateau.com/
The Marquis' fiancee here.
Over dinner last night, he and I jokingly considered starting a YouTube channel!
Names like: Villefranche Diaries, Villa Life, The Villa Diaries, The Manor on the Cote d'Azur.
But the conversation turned a bit more serious when we considered starting a Patreon that would pay for the vacation/travel of couples or individuals who are making a difference in other people's lives who otherwise can't afford to pay for holidays on their own and offer them free accommodations at the villa. What do y'all think? :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Rory

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that in vlogs at La La when there is a party or gathering, BJJ gets his own entrance. Almost like a play...enter BJJ stage left.
I did love Gerry's comnent when BJJ entered bedroom...."wondered where you were". So even Gerry expects to see BJJ on entering SJ's bedroom in morning (note crushed pillows beside "newly awoken" SJ). Like when I still lived at home decades ago, I had a boyfriend stay the night, dress, jump out of window, then "arrive" and knock on front door. My father always puzzled by the trampled garden bed outside my window.
I am awaiting the development of the narrative "we fell in love after spending time together in recent weeks..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Marie is apparently looking for a new home, apparently a studio and a home. Also she seems to be tempted by some spent Hollyhocks.
Not the fiancee anymore. She should start her own account! Am I right? 😄 She even spilled our tea! LOL

Wow! Just wow! Only looking JUST now? Didn't she have enough time to draw up plans manifest before she left Lalande?
Instead, she leaves Lalande with absolutely no concrete plan for her life nor her so-called business. Living off of other people's hard-earned money. Grifting and mooching at its worst! :mad: What is she busy with, exactly?:poop:
IMG_6073.jpeg

Just wow!

• Heart
  • Sick

Espe

VIP Member
Marie seems to have an awful bruise on one cheek; either that, or her brusher application went badly wrong! She has taken on board our comments about the over-use of "Oh, wow"; "amazing", etc., she still uses them but not so much. However, now she just goes "Mm" most of the time but it just makes it sound as if she is not interested at all! She needs to listen and respond to what the other person says and let the conversation develop. She really should have worn a bra; she was constantly adjusting her clothes. Had she dressed more professionally, she wouldn't need to do that and she still fiddles with her hair. Any TV interviewer dressing like that would be given a stiff warning. I wish she would speak more quickly, she is so slow. She also burst into giggles after introducing Paula when she said she lived in Portsmouth; there was nothing at all funny. Anneliese's mother is lovely but she didn't look very confident at the beginning and Marie is not someone who can easily make an interviewee feel at ease. Paula was articulate and as usual, much better than the interviewer who is just so awkward. Why doesn't she thank people right at the end, rather than ask her usual two questions after that? The final screen says "Thank you to our patron's"; why didn't the "editor" remove the apostrophe? However, it wouldn't be Marie without a mistake! There were only 80 viewers when I switched on. In the chat, Marie said she's staying with friends, so more free accommodation. Will she ever grow up and pay for her own accommodation, or is she going to spend her whole life begging for free bed and board?

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Oh my god…where do I even begin? 😆😆😆 On a boat with all these hot guys in speedos and he was only checking out the DOLPHINS? My mind boggles.

Michael (aka “Flipper” 😆), some advice…please stop talking about it. It just makes it worse. And, YOU’RE the one who made the decision to document your private life and put it out there for everyone to see. People like me are tired of the hypocrisy. You’re just defining “private life” as the things you do that contradict the image you’re trying to project on your channel…Or anything that might put the money grab in jeopardy.

26BBE932-A3D6-481D-8685-02CC0E075B2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

JackSpratt

VIP Member
True, not all "fat" people are any more unhealthy than slender people with poor eating and drinking habits...as for what men screaming at me when I was walking down the street "back in the day", it was always unkind and hateful. Some even did it when my young children were with me. That's why I always taught my kids to NEVER be disrespectful to people. Hurting someone's feelings just to make yourself seem cool and funny (in your eyes only, most people think you're an asshole) is never ok....and, also, do some of those idiots think they'll make the "fat" person turn their lives around on the basis of one moron's opinion???

Sorry I hit the sad emoji when I read your post...it was meant for the Dan-shaming post you were commenting on. I did change it.

My first marriage was when I was 16 and I was a virgin when I met him. Didn't last long. I met my second husband while I was still married to the first, although we were separated. We were together for 25 years and had 4 children together. I met my 3rd husband while, again, I was still married to the second one...and as with the first, we were separated. The last one lasted just a few years. I was in my early 50s when we split up and, as I always like to tell it, I never really had a wild younger life, so I went completely WILD! I was a "party animal" extraordinaire! Every weekend, all weekend long! I was very seldom home. Thank goodness I grew out of that phase!!!...:ROFLMAO:...and now I have absolutely NO desire to be in any kind of relationship. I'm happily single and happy to be a house potato (I'm mostly in a wheelchair so seldom on the couch...LOL)
At one point my first husband (when he was in the midst of an affair with his 'best friends' wife) called me 'fat, common, boring and stupid and nobody was interested in what my opinion was' in front of a room full of people at a party. Obviously I was not that stupid having gotten rid of him and taking him to the cleaners in the process. Now happily with my second husband, my best friend for the last 27 years, living and working in rural France.

• Heart
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Comments from the CD b-day flog are interesting... The fans have question. :unsure: The best comments are at the end of this post.

Sharon Harr
15 hours ago
I feel like I missed something somewhere… I didn’t know Stephanie was married before. Who was she married to? Lol Happy Birthday Steph!

Hide 3 replies

hootenanny1001
15 hours ago
Only very briefly

Yvonne Morgan
14 hours ago
Yeah, who was her husband ?

caroline gooder
12 hours ago
She doesn't say so we don't ask.

yes i do the cooking
2 hours ago (edited)
19:24 stephanie is ... married? to whom?

GreenAcres TnT
8 hours ago
Whoah! Stephanie was once married??!!! 😮 someone point me to where the story behind that bit of gossip is!!

M
12 hours ago
19:25 wait… what? Stephanie got married some time?? I didn’t know that and am pretty surprised

Hide reply

caroline gooder
11 hours ago
In 1999 for a short time.

freesimorgh
15 hours ago
Steph was married?

Hide reply

Jacqueline Reynolds
14 hours ago
Briefly when she was 24

Auntie E's Creations
12 hours ago
When you got married?! This is a story we need to hear..... 🍿🍿🍿

Hide reply

caroline gooder
12 hours ago
She mentioned it once before New Year's eve 2020, that she married in 1999 but that it didn't last. She doesn't talk about it

Vicki McLean
16 hours ago
Stephanie was married?

Hide reply

Jacqueline Reynolds
16 hours ago
A long time ago

ramlinshoes
16 hours ago
Didn’t know Stephanie was married. Is she married now because she wears a ring.

Hide reply

TheBTG88
16 hours ago
No. A short marriage when she was 24.

This is where the fun begins...

Beverley Hinrichsen
12 hours ago
Question: are you and Philip a “couple”? Each video it seems like you, Stephanie, are getting more and more dependent on his opinions, he’s your traveling partner also. Just curious!

Hide 2 replies

caroline gooder
12 hours ago
Stephanie always says she just wants friendships so we guess No.

Darlene Sykes
10 hours ago
But don't they have matching rings

Maria Torakka
15 hour ago
Interesting that you're sitting together with Philip at your own table. Are you a couple? Is that why you're traveling together?

Hide 3 replies

Trish Radloff
15 hour ago
It’s highly unlikely they would be a couple

Maria Torakka
15 hours ago (edited)
@Trish Radloff Why? They're both single, aren't they? Or is he gay? I'm just curious.

Hazel Smith
14 hours ago
@Maria Torakka and 23

Cynthia Lambert
13 hours ago
He works for her. And it is no one's business who is a couple and who isn't.

Maria Torakka
11 hours ago (edited)
@Cynthia Lambert After online dating, working together is the most common way to meet. I can't force anyone to answer but I've got questions and they are putting their lives under public scrutiny so I'm not the only one asking.

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I’ve noticed she more or less only hangs out with Snorts now and her outfits are a lot worse since he arrived 🤔 In the latest vlog she’s the first to leave the party..
She's generally the first to leave her own parties. "I think I'm going to have an early night" is one of her most uttered phrases. She hates the mingling, not being in control when people get drunk. She wants to be in that big ugly pink excuse for a bed and snuggle up, knowing all the activity elsewhere in the HMN will continue, thus recreating her childhood, when she was living in a nursing home with the sound of crazy people everywhere as a comforting decor.

LonePalm

Chatty Member
Loosing a pet is like loosing a much loved relative...i think much of us know the feeling..its heartbreaking..
In many cases it's worse. I had never really experienced grief until I lost my precious cat who was 13 years old. It literally brought me to my knees. NEVER had experienced such pain or loss. My heart aches for anyone who loses a fur baby. They don't yell or demand anything other than food and attention.

• Heart
  • Wow
Thank you. I accept. I have a caravan so can be self-sufficient. I promise to bring more than a jar of honey as a gift and buy you a lovely lunch somewhere. Anyone else?

So would I...
well there is some special Spode dish i am still missing in my collection...its very hard to find..its from a limited Spode edition....called Grifting Chateaux in France...i am stil missing Lalande....i would be so happy and forever gratefull if you could find that for me...:rolleyes: and made my dream come true.....

• Haha

Beau Monde

VIP Member
I was watching SJ install the wallpaper in the powder room. She refused to use any tools to put it up, just smoothed it with her hands. I am not a professional paper hanger, but I do know you have to run over it with a metal trowel, a brush and a roller to encourage it sticking to the wall. I also would "pop" the blisters and push out excess paste and air with a small rubber roller, not assume they would simply disappear on their own. That paper will last about 5 minutes: if it doesn't peel off on its own due to poor installation, the fingerprints that will accumulate in that narrow passage as people try squeezing through on their way to the loo will destroy it. Not to mention water (and other liquids) splashing on it. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Sick

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
Dan and Annalise have made plenty of decisions together regarding their home. Just because the discussion wasn't filmed, it doesn't mean that it never happened.
Gravel on a driveway is much preferable to dirt, which turns into mud during winter and spring rain and snow.
Dan is working on their home when time and money for the projects become available. He has a family and a job and aged grandparents nearby, so just give him a break.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Barbados, this time of year can have a torrential down pour at any moment. Heat and humidity will do the same. 🤭

image.jpg
Rudy-Giuliani-And-Trump-Legal-Advisor-Hold-Press-Conference-At-RNC-HQ.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kat-the-Great

I should also say that when I tried to discuss this with Stephanie she would not respond. Her minions launched nasty personal attacks on me and that's why I am here now.

• Wow
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations @Arfarf VIP Member:m:m:m:m:m
So my pick...especially after seeing that Patreon video is.....
" The Misadventures of StephanMe and Mr. Nostrils"

also
Congratulations @Bored Mermaid CC VIP Member :m:m:m:m:m

Most Liked Post Previous thread

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Tuesday at 7:58 PM

Okay, so bear with me as I have not been able to get this confirmed just yet so I guess it is labelled hearsay, but it’s coming from a source I deem very credible, who claims to have spoken to SJ about it directly. Her big news, getting invited by Christie’s to be one of their tastemakers, might not be as big as we thought, for as it turns out it’s not so much an invitation from them, but more the other way around: she offered them a considerable amount of (patron-)money to make it look like they wanted her to be part of their brand. My source couldn’t specify the amount, as it would be suspicious to ask questions like that, but was under the impression it was a considerable sum.
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait for the pandemic to slow down but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.

Last edited: Tuesday at 8:13 PM

Reactions:You, MsPitstop, CountessPompidoo and 44 others

@Heathcliffe
Yesterday at 8:23 PM

We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! 😆 😆 😆 But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷

Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Espe and 40 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I know that I am stepping into a hornets nest here, but allow me to comment on women's weight :ROFLMAO: Actually not a comment, just a little tale. My brothers and I have this holiday home on a caribbean island. We adore the place🌴 and the people. It has been in the family for generations. A guy who works as a caretaker and gardener for us can be quite talkative at times (he is mid thirties) and shares some gems with me that sometimes makes me LOL.😁 He told me once that English women were too skinny (he obviously has not been to England) and that this was not good for sex. It gave the man less pleasure. I was amused and curious and asked him why that was. He said "skinny woman has big vagina, fatty woman has small vagina". He made me laugh so hard, and I told him that now he understood why my brothers and myself have skinny wives, we have massive dicks! This made him laugh too. Sorry for being crude🤭 On a more serious note though, I do love the body confidence of the women on this island, regardless of their weight, it is healthy and sexy. Both skinny and fat women there carry themselves like they are queen Nefretiti, and I wish English women could learn something from that. Life is too short to be unhappy with your body, if you respect and love yourself other people will pick up on that and treat you better as a rule. Right, as I am gossiping like an old fishwife here, I might as well throw something else in. Have you all seen Heidi Klum in the papers today? She has had that stupid thing done to her lips. Fish lips. Do. not. ever. do. that. Please all women, don't ever do that. It looks ridiculous! Much better to accept that lips thin as you get older. So do your husbands arses, -so it is only fair.

• Haha