Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

silvergirl

Chatty Member
I think it might have been Dana speaking French to the cousin in the background of the patron vlog. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dana didn't try to seduce Amoury. Dana was dancing with the goats' cheese man at the Bastille Day party and had brought cheese from him to SJ's birthday dinner so I wondered if she and he were now together. Wonder if Dana gets paid to cook.
to me, dana always looks like she just came out of a bathroom stall with some guy she just met in a bar. meow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Because SJ's best years were the early 2000's and she is going to be in NYC. Carrie Bradshaw will be her inspiration. 🤭
Sex-and-the-City-Lead.jpg
30-of-carrie-bradshaws-most-ridiculous-outfits-1-20235-1370549758-18_big.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
This is my whole thing about him. He doesn't even pass for good arm candy in the circles to which she aspires. No gold standard degree, no good looks, no talent, no pedigree, no money.
My latest theory is she's transitioning to women. Or motherhood.
Actually I think the 24/7 camera man puppy man floats her boat more than we will ever know. Potts was similarly a dull (according to @Clara Burnett) provincial boy who took pictures of her.
She loves loves being adored, and he does that really well. He adores her and it feeds her ego .. at least for now ... Potts still looks at her with adoration. Gerry does. Natti does. Hanni does. It's like her collection of adorers.

• Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I think that is what she needs/wants. She tends to suck the energy out of the room and always turns the conversation onto herself. Her first marriage failed because he wanted to spend time just the two of them and she wanted to be with her friends and have parties etc. If it works for them then I don't really care if they are a couple or not.
That does sound as if he was rather controlling? I'm guessing they were both young? My first husband (he was 19 and I was 20 when we married), tried to stop me seeing my friends. He wanted us to spend time together all the time. I was a party loving girl and he made such a fuss about me going out with my friends, I stopped seeing them to keep the peace. I tried to make it work. After we had our 2 children he started tried to dictate what I wore, wouldn't let me employ babysitters, made disparaging remarks about my family and at this point I gave up on the marriage. No woman or man should have to put up with that. You can't change people.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The natives are getting restless! More comments appearing on the Jam vlog…where oh where is the elusive Teabeg? 🤔 I love the comment from “Grandma”! I have news for ya’ Granny…you’ve been fooled a lot!

CEE2CD41-56BE-4FFA-A10A-1346EF032A02.jpeg
7E4CBD53-B5E2-446D-8DFF-7DE18821A508.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsPoker

not to depress anyone here, but I read a lot, and so many people everywhere are sad, depressed or simply in need of compassion and hope.
some words I read here this morning made me cry. I wanted to offer hugs and heartfelt words, but am at a loss. I came here for distraction. my sweet sheltie of 15 years has passed and as one can imagine my heart is broken to bits. my sweet husband wants me to wait because he wants my full attention in our retirement and I become obsessed with their care and needs. understandable, but I ache for my sweet little angel, and hope to find something as sweet once again.
anyway cyber hugs to all the kind and loving hearts here and everywhere. I am going to make my sweet man a loaf of his favorite bread and a cheesecake. I sure am learning to appreciate him and his loving ways and kind heart more each and every day.
My heart aches for you, it truly does and I am tearing up now as I type as I think of your fur baby, and my sweet Chihuahua, Baby I lost a year and half ago - still not over it, it still catches me. They are such pure loving creatures. :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad

Kat-the-Great

I tried to get Timothy Corrigan to meet Stephanie who have known for many years. His marketing people thought Stephanie and her chateau were too low class for him. They also thought the chateau was cheap and run-down compared to Tims. They would not even consider it. I had a falling out with Tim over this - well really not with him, with his staff.

• Wow
  • Haha

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Is it my imagination but are there a rash of new members over eager to defend the various miscreant grifters? Or take a pop at those participants we deem reasonable and hardworking? Word of warning to moles, the amazing sleuthing tattlers will uncover you in time 🔍

• Heart
  • Haha
He's BACCCCK

Del _ecuras

19 hours ago
No video ! Again for a week

Hide 3 replies

Maria Torakka
Maria Torakka
19 hours ago
He's in Spain with Andrew so I guess that's why there's a gap in videos

19 hours ago @Maria Torakka ok but hey had no money last month come on

Highlighted reply
Doing It Ourselves

Doing It Ourselves

25 minutes ago (edited)
That is true, but I did make 8 videos in 8 days in preparation for the short break. I’m back from Spain later today. Andrew is moving to France so we had to go collect all of his things. Videos will resume in the next few days. Thank you for your patience.

That is like a break in transmission message from a cable network

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
mpk36.png

"It's not a party holiday..." They were just on a ferry full of gay men drinking champagne and engaging in orgies. :m

Jackie Mercer
17 hours ago
I'm sure the organisers of the Matrix Sun Festival will be disappointed you don't consider it was a 'party.'

"That was just for one week..." No lie there...or is there? He said, "I'll see you tomorrow" on his last jam-making vlog, that's why Alys Smith is expecting more, you dingdong!😆

"Internet Gossip Idiots..." That's what we are and MPK is a loser! Sounds like he crawls up to mummy's fatty lap and cries a lot after he reads about himself on here. 😂

mpk37.png

• Heart
  • Wow

chillijam

He's just sorry he got caught. If any of his excuses were true, he could have explained himself days ago and not try to hide it like the guilty weasel that he is.
He also doesn't seem to realise the simple truth that some of us see right through his spin. Pleading poverty on Monday then zipping off on holiday on Tuesday. Not to have fun of course! What a crock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just wait for the next prosecco, champagne, cava, cremant party. We can all meet up. There is a villa in France I am hoping we will all be invited to, or an apartment in Paris. Or we could all take the train from one to the other, although I suppose the Orient Express is out of the question. @MojoDublin has the best admin skills. I am sure it can be made to happen. If she won;t do it - we can ask Brenda Gibbons.
If you all dont mind to come to the Bourgogne...we have a gite that can sleep 8...in the mainhouse 20 people can sleep...we also have a barn...and 11 ha for anyone who comes by camper or owns a tent or caravan...a pool is also available...ant its not in the middle of nowhere so there is a nice town nearby for good food and refreshments...I know its not as lavish as the cote d azur...or paris... ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Are you all living in a chateau, villa, manor,..?
In The Netherlands we have a big agriculture estate, but its a familybusiness..its not owned just by me.....it has no castle on it...we just call it The House...its still huge though...and in France we own a manorhouse..we mostly rent out in the season...not much time to go there actually...we are making plans to built a new, much smaller and modern house..i am a bit tired of living between all that old stuff..dust and cold drafts..its nice in summer, but the work never stops..and as we have no children....its getting time to make plans for a more quite life...So thats my story...

• Heart
  • Wow

MarquisOfNadaillac

Anyone else find it problematic and bit racist/classist SJ declares "I don't want to go anywhere with amazing architecture because then I will be tempted to film," and then goes to a colonized island in the Caribbean? Yes, not everything is Versailles or ancient Egypt, but have some tact!!

There is very interesting vernacular and colonial architecture there, and for her to preface her trip with this was just another huge turn off. It was an unnecessary comment, and would be interesting to hear any thoughts you have!

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Doing It Ourselves
21 minutes ago
Sorry to disappoint but I wasn’t in torremolinos for the festival. Although I did get given a free ticket to a boat ride along the coast which had a DJ and a bar. Fun but not really my scene. The best part was the dolphins swimming along side the boat. I’ve never seen a dolphins before so that was very nice. I would like to keep comment on here exclusively related to video content, people discussing my private life and stalking my whereabouts through friends of friends social media profiles really has no place on here. Future comments related to such will be removed. Can’t wait to make some more video for you very soon.
He's just sorry he got caught. If any of his excuses were true, he could have explained himself days ago and not try to hide it like the guilty weasel that he is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

MojoDublin

VIP Member
My friend Jikki...we need to pull ourselves together a bit here. We have fallen into a trap here on Tattle at times with criticising people's looks based on how much we dislike them...and it ain't cute. I am NOT defending snorts here, I just think we should adjust picking on people's looks a bit. In my opinion (humble) Stephanie and Phillip at the moment are pissing people off, and then she has a face like a hag, wrinkly like a prune, and Phillip has turned into Gollum. Annalise (who we like) is just beautiful, and nobody mentions morbidly obese, and Dan's teeth are also not allowed to target. I like that we don't pick on Annalises or Dan's looks, don't get me wrong, but I think we also should pick less on other people's looks, regardless of how much we dislike them. Just being a dad here. I cannot stand Trotter boy and his behaviour, but I try not to pick on his looks, and have to admit he has a good face. Let's pick on their behaviour, what they do or don't, or things about their looks they choose and weren't born with...like Phillips dress sense :LOL: People resort to violence or picking on looks when they have nothing else to say to hurt people, we are not there! We have PLENTY to string them up with!!! :devilish:
indeed .. well said I refrained from an image of the nostril 👃 or the nut 🌰

noted ….

exhibit A
The new loo toilet tool attendant
😈
M

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MsPitstop

VIP Member
From Dan's latest vlog: in one day, he buys all the supplies needed for the job of replacing the stable (soon to be studio) roof. Dan, with help from Annaliese, remove all the tiles. He removes all of the old beams etc, and replaces them. Puts up the membrane.

Meanwhile, at Lalande the DOWNSTAIRS LOO ISN'T FINISHED after 18(?) months. FFS.

From Meth-rick's jam vlog:

Rebecca
47 minutes ago
Visualizing why no videos from a young man trying to regrow his channel after a life mistake. The old saying “Fool me once...” may come into play. Don’t make the same mistake twice as excuses will get old All my love, Grandma

Scott horn
Scott horn
1 hour ago
So glad you don’t owe us anything or I’d ask for my money back🙄snooze

Wow, when your grandma calls you out, Michael! Shame, shame.

• Haha
  • Heart