Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
My eyes! MY EYES! Why was this creature unleashed upon us? Throw a bottle of holy water at it! Sprinkle some cutlery on the ground and lure it back to Mordor!
My friend Jikki...we need to pull ourselves together a bit here. We have fallen into a trap here on Tattle at times with criticising people's looks based on how much we dislike them...and it ain't cute. I am NOT defending snorts here, I just think we should adjust picking on people's looks a bit. In my opinion (humble) Stephanie and Phillip at the moment are pissing people off, and then she has a face like a hag, wrinkly like a prune, and Phillip has turned into Gollum. Annalise (who we like) is just beautiful, and nobody mentions morbidly obese, and Dan's teeth are also not allowed to target. I like that we don't pick on Annalises or Dan's looks, don't get me wrong, but I think we also should pick less on other people's looks, regardless of how much we dislike them. Just being a dad here. I cannot stand Trotter boy and his behaviour, but I try not to pick on his looks, and have to admit he has a good face. Let's pick on their behaviour, what they do or don't, or things about their looks they choose and weren't born with...like Phillips dress sense :LOL: People resort to violence or picking on looks when they have nothing else to say to hurt people, we are not there! We have PLENTY to string them up with!!! :devilish:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

silvergirl

Chatty Member
well if I was your mum & dad
I’d be beyond thrilled you and your wife had achieved a loving partnership in your own life family children & friends
( virtual-yes us here as well ) -
your a voice of compassion and reason
🤗
Delighted to have crossed paths with you virtually
M
😈
not to depress anyone here, but I read a lot, and so many people everywhere are sad, depressed or simply in need of compassion and hope.
some words I read here this morning made me cry. I wanted to offer hugs and heartfelt words, but am at a loss. I came here for distraction. my sweet sheltie of 15 years has passed and as one can imagine my heart is broken to bits. my sweet husband wants me to wait because he wants my full attention in our retirement and I become obsessed with their care and needs. understandable, but I ache for my sweet little angel, and hope to find something as sweet once again.
anyway cyber hugs to all the kind and loving hearts here and everywhere. I am going to make my sweet man a loaf of his favorite bread and a cheesecake. I sure am learning to appreciate him and his loving ways and kind heart more each and every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Gibson

VIP Member
I like honesty Princess, and feel free to be nosy. I have said A, so I will say B...just a bit amused at the moment that someone has called me "passive aggressive" here today, in the real world nobody would ever call me that. I am surprised that I come across as that virtually. So, your question ; I tend to be very careful about who I have sex with, and I try to make sure that they are married most of the time. I have slept with single ladies, but I stay away from sweet romantic girls looking for love. I am never trying to fool anyone, I am quite open about what I can give. I have always been a ladies man, and broke a few hearts as a young man, but now I pull away from girls/women that I think could get hurt by me. No matter how tempting they are, plenty of fish in the sea. I like people with empathy and feelings, I don't want to use them. I prefer a different type for my fun. Where do I meet them? At work, at private clubs, at parties, buying a car ( 😆 only once) on my weekends away to the sea with the lads, in shops...well, anywhere. But not the internet, I never hook up online. Tatyana situation would never happen to me. I don't waste time, and I want to see who I am talking to straight in the eyes. Their agenda must be hot sex (I prefer slightly sexually submissive women), and a bit of greed does not deterr me either. I don't mind being a bit generous if I get good stuff in return. And no, not only one night/day stands, I have a lady friend I have known for...more than 20 years! If this shocks anyone, well... The fact is that sex is older than you and stronger than you. It does happen, I am not the least bit unique in having sex with other people than my wife. To many it is wrong, and that is fine by me.
My father was the same. Broke my mother's heart, she knew, she stayed because it was what you did in those days and she had a family to take care of. She wanted for nothing and I think the happiest day of her life was when he died. She could then have a memory of the man she pretended to everyone else that he was. His golf mates knew what he was like, a couple of them were the same. Total embarrassment, still hoiking around into their late 40's /50's getting it were they could. Cheap thrills. Fine if you're single and fine if both consenting adults of whatever persuasion.

So no, it's not unique having sex with other people whilst married. It's low though, and a betrayal every time. Others do get hurt even if you convince yourselves otherwise. From our perspective, he was diminished in mine and my brothers' eyes. He wasn't a man we could look upto when we found out. My mother never wanted for anything either, she did say once: each piece of jewellery bought, each present when he came back was tarnished. Often lay in boxes untouched.

That's my honest opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Jeeves

VIP Member
Sorry Michael, we entirely misjudged you! Have just stalked you on a friend of a friend's social media and there you are! 🐂:poop:

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 11.54.46.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Slowly but surely, viewers and subscribers are starting to ask MPK questions.
Here’s a screenshot of the latest comment on the jam vlog. But, of course, there are others who are still oblivious…the most hilarious comment I’ve seen said “Oh (Michael), it must be so difficult to live as a misunderstood artist” 🙄🤢😆
F04DC0AE-1688-4A05-9B1B-A85C09F9DD04.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So it is option 5 in my whats up next for Tea Begs

Jackie Mercer
1 day ago
I'm sure the organisers of the Matrix Sun Festival will be disappointed you don't consider it was a 'party'

G R
G R
17 hours ago
@Anantax3 there's not really any chance of that, going off the past few months.🤣

Doing It Ourselves
Doing It Ourselves

21 minutes ago
Sorry to disappoint but I wasn’t in torremolinos for the festival. Although I did get given a free ticket to a boat ride along the coast which had a DJ and a bar. Fun but not really my scene. The best part was the dolphins swimming along side the boat. I’ve never seen a dolphins before so that was very nice. I would like to keep comment on here exclusively related to video content, people discussing my private life and stalking my whereabouts through friends of friends social media profiles really has no place on here. Future comments related to such will be removed. Can’t wait to make some more video for you very soon.

I am sure he means he has not seen a dolphin up close, in the water - People are commenting on video related content. First the lack of it, 2nd the vlog where he asked for money. He has gone down the road of my private life is off bounds whilst using his private life to ask for funds. If that all stops and he just vlogs for content and comments. The other comments will stop too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Pekey

VIP Member
Forget all that - how are you and what happened..missed you!
I have a heart / lung condition and had to go into hospital on Wednesday. With Covid I could not have any visitors and my hubby had to just drop me off at emergency ... it was hard but I do hope I am home for a while.
How is everyone ?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Not the fiancee anymore. She should start her own account! Am I right? 😄 She even spilled our tea! LOL

Wow! Just wow! Only looking JUST now? Didn't she have enough time to draw up plans manifest before she left Lalande?
Instead, she leaves Lalande with absolutely no concrete plan for her life nor her so-called business. Living off of other people's hard-earned money. Grifting and mooching at its worst! :mad: What is she busy with, exactly?:poop:
View attachment 734751
Just wow!
Oh no, she's in the North of England. I wonder where? She'd better not pick my garden flowers. I will be looking out for a blonde hanging round my hydrangeas.

The discussion about buying new versus old is interesting. I believe in repurposing where possible, but some things have to be replaced with new. I bought my rented house, furniture and all, when my landlord retired, most of the furniture was rubbish, but some was attractive and worth keeping. I then inherited a house full of mostly antique stuff. The house went to someone else, I got the contents. This included a 500 year old 4 poster bed, a cooking range, all the kitchen equipment, and classic old furniture and ornaments, most of which I loved and have kept. I have only ever bought electrical items, a new mattress, and a sofa to replace the one that was hideous. My house is old and wouldn't suit modern stuff and I haven't replaced anything. I do like the shabby chic, eclectic look, which helps when you have inherited your furniture. If something breaks or goes missing, for instance plates or cutlery, I go to the UK equivalent of a brocante, the car boot sale and buy a pile of plates I like the look of. I also buy from charity shops. My neighbours leave unwanted items for people to take in the back alley outside their houses, and I've found a lovely 1970s egg shaped chair, a wheelbarrow, a metal chimenea, an outdoor bistro table and chairs, a fully functioning lawnmower this way. I always check first they are really being thrown away. I get books from neighbours, we swap them by leaving them in a box outside when we've read them. I have some nice clothes I got from charity shops, including a Burberry coat, Liberty skirt, and an Armani jacket. I always buy new electrical equipment, lingerie, bed linen and shoes. There are limits. How do others feel? To me if old things are thoroughly cleaned and laundered I have no problem with it. SJ clearly has no problems with old things. I do like the feel of new stuff but I think we as a society all throw too much away.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Gibson

VIP Member
Oh I'm in the North of England - should I invite Marie to stay 🤔 Mmmm no because my flowers in my garden are left to be their beautiful selves and would not appreciate a milk bottle 😜
I've done business in the area she is in. I hope she is not grifting her way to my local area. I would have to hide my empties, shut the garage and cover my dahlias.
I have shouted to Mrs G to ensure no stray sunflowers are peeking over our walls.
Driveway gates shut - check
Signposts down-check
Flowers hidden-check
Milk bottles brought back in- check
Blinds down- check

Rottweilers at the ready...check

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Gibson

VIP Member
Congratulations @Arfarf VIP Member:m:m:m:m:m
So my pick...especially after seeing that Patreon video is.....
" The Misadventures of StephanMe and Mr. Nostrils"

also
Congratulations @Bored Mermaid CC VIP Member :m:m:m:m:m

Most Liked Post Previous thread

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Tuesday at 7:58 PM

Okay, so bear with me as I have not been able to get this confirmed just yet so I guess it is labelled hearsay, but it’s coming from a source I deem very credible, who claims to have spoken to SJ about it directly. Her big news, getting invited by Christie’s to be one of their tastemakers, might not be as big as we thought, for as it turns out it’s not so much an invitation from them, but more the other way around: she offered them a considerable amount of (patron-)money to make it look like they wanted her to be part of their brand. My source couldn’t specify the amount, as it would be suspicious to ask questions like that, but was under the impression it was a considerable sum.
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait for the pandemic to slow down but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.

Last edited: Tuesday at 8:13 PM

Reactions:You, MsPitstop, CountessPompidoo and 44 others

@Heathcliffe
Yesterday at 8:23 PM

We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! 😆 😆 😆 But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷

Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Espe and 40 others
Felicitations and jubilation 🥳👏

I'm liking the suggestion 'faster than a French Dog' for a title thread as well.

As Trotter is now referring to us as 'those internet Gossipers,' maybe we should remind him of his trolling of Dick and Angel on YouTube. Insinuating and insulting started a massive deluge of people dissatisfied with his grifting to check on here.
His mother is also a mouthy internet gossiper on social media. Quid pro quo not so young Trotter. 🤥😭👶

• Heart
Reactions: 36
omg..what is Fans vlog about....what is Hanni trying to prove...that Jane Fonda fitness outfit...and then that i fucked my boyfriend...and now i am wearing his shirt....she for sure needs a lot of booze to somehow weirdy loosen up...glad i dont have to work with her....she would drive me mad....but...all i see is Marie Antoinette eating cake and drinking champagne with her court...

Then we get Nutties appartment...this is going to be horrible....even Nutty isnt happy about it..Snort even says..imagine your bed is right in the stables now....how reasurring...

Then the panelling....Fan and Snort have been talking a lot about the paintings how it is gonna look.....yeah right..but your cousin has to do the work...btw i like his tight pants....i know i sound like Loki now...he has some real doubt about it all...not about his pants i imagine...but the work he needs to do..

She also bought some crapbedcrowns he has to make beautifulll..omg that guy is going to be there untill next summer...not that i complain..

Then we get another huge Bollinger champagne from Hanni...and a lot of wierd behavior too..Hanni needs clearly a lot of champy fuel to act...and in one of my grandmothers dresses..i shipped them secretly to lalande...so thrilled she picked them to wear...our Flashing Fan..btw i send one to Nutty too..i like symmetry..so glad they wanted to wear them.....at the same time..totally over the moon...i never had a better day...

Then..By the look of it..the room filled with weird people..even the former now into creepy dungeonstuff monk from Italy came over. he clearly brought another dungeonlover over....and a few other vague personages.Hanni even managed to look more ..how shall i put it...off....or drunk...

we then saw shrek and fiona appear...fiona dressed like the other ladies....all in tune........with one exception....

our kitchenprinsess Dana apperears...dressed to kill....i think the carpentercousin...with her magical cooking..... or is it her vagina...

To make a story short...i have been to a lot of weird parties....but seeing this... this beats them all...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jeeves

VIP Member
SJ did not have a lot of options, didn't she?
Most of the male volunteers and workers at Lalande are either gay, married, uninterested in her, or she's not interested in (e.g. Selmar).
As the old Tattle glossary used to say: any port in a storm.

BJJ provides for her the attention, affection, and adoration she longs for that many other aren't willing to give.
She surrounds herself with enablers. Everyone in her sphere is there to provide a platform for SH to perform and to promote her agenda. The only exception is Dan, who plays the game as far as it is of benefit to him. The footage he provides her with certainly does give her vlog content but more importantly demonstrates his ability and creativity. Similarly, with his weekend catering. He is using her fan base to create his own brand. I think there would be a very different story if she tries to spin a narrative that portrays him or his family in a negative light. The little jibes we saw as his popularity grew were easily and adeptly brushed off, meaning that viewers instead saw his dry wit. She has tried to tap into this with her "revenge videos - that of course Dan then has to engineer for her. Another win for Dan! She knows that she has met her match there and the alliance will end if and when Dan is good and ready, rather than the other way around. (I do worry that Annalise might be becoming seduced by the Lalande soap opera. I hope it's a case of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer still). Everyone else is expendable and only there while they serve her purpose and I think that includes Gerry. Teabag was exiled for not sticking by her rules, even though she took care to make sure that the Love, Life, Laughter mask did not slip. He served as a warning not to deviate from her script.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Arfarf

VIP Member
Just literally watched 12 seconds of CD and I thought , "Yeah, right... they just woke her up in her bedroom to wish her a Happy birthday... but she already has a full face of makeup on!!! " The tell tale sign of her not blending her pancake makeup under her jaw line onto her neck was again obvious!!!! Orange face...white neck ( who does THAT remind you of???? Sorry shouldn't put anybody thru THAT again!)
Then the fibber who thinks we are all stupid mentions that now that she is 46 she should get to have makeup on before being filmed!!
Lordy!!! It is as bad as the Kardashians!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Not to change the subject but since I know there are animal lovers on here and since it is international dog day I’d like to give a shout out to Diesel and all the French dogs that run fast! And maybe Ruby too!
Now off to catch up on all that stuff I have missed.

• Heart

Linus

VIP Member
So Phyllis is the epitome of a regression of the female revolution. He is completely supported by his family and partner, has no ambitions of his own (his theatrical aspirations are clearly an alibi), is eager to satisfy his lover's whims, and actually looks forward to setting the table and playing with tea cups as that's the highlight of his days.

He was born in the wrong century and in the wrong body. What a world. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
BJJ has had a see-through hair situation for more than a year. The sun is shining on his scalp. ☀

View attachment 731741
AUGUST 8, 2020
Hey Snorty, button your shirt! When you eat wierd Mayo, button your shirt. When filming woodland animals, button your shirt. When chasing fast French dogs, button your shirt! When you boil an egg incorrectly, button your shirt. When you look at forks, button your shirt. When singing off key, button your shirt. When you sweep rugs outside, button your shirt. When you cut your hand screwing in the lightbulb, button your shirt. When being outrun by a chicken, button your shirt. When quitting a boy band, button your shirt. Lastly, when watching a donkey pee, button your shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart

MarquisOfNadaillac

Slowly but surely, viewers and subscribers are starting to ask MPK questions.
Here’s a screenshot of the latest comment on the jam vlog. But, of course, there are others who are still oblivious…the most hilarious comment I’ve seen said “Oh (Michael), it must be so difficult to live as a misunderstood artist” 🙄🤢😆View attachment 731822
Michael does not deserve any of his "success" or followers. First of all, it is NOT even his chateau. He did not pay for it, but is grifting off of Gwenlania. Second, all of his followers are from SJ's fans going over to his channel, and the YouTube algorithm promoting him as a result. This was 100% handed to him, and as a result he has no appreciation for it. As a result, he slacks and expects the world to hand him whatever he wants without putting in any work.

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.41.27 PM.png

• Heart

Linus

VIP Member
One would have though it was Annalise's birthday!
She looked far more radiant than you know who.

A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Still puzzles me what Cat is doing there...no one with a good sense goes there...
The Marquis' fiancee here:

It's quite easy to figure why Cat goes to Lalande! Free accommodation in France.
Imagine getting free vacation accommodation in exchange for a bit of domestic work.
When our friends learned that the Marquis and I closed the deal on the new villa, friends near and far (jokingly) told me they'd do the dishes, mow the lawn, help with the cleaning, do the laundry in exchange for free lodging! Of course, we'll welcome them as friends.

I personally like Cat. Unlike others, she doesn't always try to please Stephanie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33