Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ma busy on the keyboard again? LOL MP has made a habit out of doing this all year. Andreeeeeeeeeeee will be gone before Christmas. He's gonna get real bored of standing there filming all day.
Seriously

we need to start charging him rent for all the time he spends on here

it’s a frikin Liberty!!!!

stop 🛑 trolling …..
We are discussing you and your freeloading life

and what visa did Andrew secure …. ..

To move to France 🇫🇷
Asking for a friend 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So they jumped over the „getting to know each other better“ phase directly to „moving in“. And Danny‘s brother stays in Spain? Wow not wasting time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I used to live in Framlingham so I know the area really well. Someone posted a while ago about Gerry's business and the business address was in Hadleigh. At the time I thought that was strange. Just looked at the hot cousin's business and the registered address is the same one in Hadleigh. Hadleigh is at least 30 minutes from Fram which is where Gerry is meant to live. So why would both businesses be registered at the same address?
Maybe the two families are shareholders of both. Also if you register a business to your home address, and you go bankrupt, you could lose your house. Maybe this way covers Gerry in case his taxi company flops? Its not uncommon and not illegal. My husband had a business but didn't register it to our home address,(which was my house, I bought it before we met,)but to his business address and made it a limited company .

Reactions: 13
Dan's latest gives us some more context. Mower fixed. Blow up pool still beside tennis court. Plenty of rubbish out for bin collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I absolutely agree and I am a Kirsty fan. She has not pushed herself forward in the slightest, works hard, clearly gets on well with Dan, likes animals, took care of the sheep. Everything to like. Dan and Kirsty are the highlight of the vlogs for me.
And alone among Lalanders brought a shelter for the chickens. Bantams were getting kicked around. Kirsty provided a separate coop for them. The others remain at the mercy, like Petit Pois the peachick, of any pine marten who wishes to vault the potager walls and squeeze through any 45mm aperture the chicken hut has.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another 💎

the truth is out there ……
Still no patron update 😈

chomp on this … personally I think some of the patrons are taking the pis out of her ….. best revenge 😈

You will be relatively near where the Marie Antoinette Lookout is in Pennsylvania. She never made it there because of her demise but members of the French aristocracy bought land that was across the river from the lookout and built a house there for Marie Antoinette and the Dauphin during plans to escape.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just gave it a thought, so Danny is running the family bums ähh bang I mean business on his own? Or will he find a new partner?

maybe I should ask Jikki. He coincidentally knows everything they do… he hasn’t posted that much in the last few days, maybe Jikki is looking for some new job opportunities with a certain someone.

Isn‘t it so? JIKKIIIIIIIII?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still have 5 tattle pages to catch up on, so this might already be on here, but he has commented on his trip to Spain!.... should we be offended? is he calling us idiots? hahaha :LOL:

View attachment 729597
We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! 😆 😆 😆 But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
In a quote attributed to Joe Louis, "You can run but you can't hide" Teabag. We'll always be here just watching and waiting to catch you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! 😆 😆 😆 But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷
Should Tattlers be known as TIGIs from now on?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still have 5 tattle pages to catch up on, so this might already be on here, but he has commented on his trip to Spain!.... should we be offended? is he calling us idiots? hahaha :LOL:

View attachment 729597
pictures (and hips) don’t lie but Petherick does-unless Andrew was actually working?🤔 would he like to admit Andrew was working on the boat (with no shirt and drinks in hand (and who knows what else-wash yer hands Andrew))

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I watched the video, am a bit old - can someone do a screenshot in HQ of when Curtis films stefanny's laptop - I want see what she is on!
I haven't watched any of these videos, but is this guy hiding his teeth? Something about his expressionless pose seems off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another 💎

the truth is out there ……
Still no patron update 😈

chomp on this … personally I think some of the patrons are taking the pis out of her ….. best revenge 😈

You will be relatively near where the Marie Antoinette Lookout is in Pennsylvania. She never made it there because of her demise but members of the French aristocracy bought land that was across the river from the lookout and built a house there for Marie Antoinette and the Dauphin during plans to escape.
okay no offense to Pennsylvania (well maybe some offense -I’m from Ohio) but why in the f*ck would Marie Antoinette want to go there? even now it’s mostly wilderness-has anyone driven the PA Turnpike-omg it’s horrible-imagine being lost in the woods for days upon days-now @MojoDublin has been me turning to research this information

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.