Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update :

Cozumel Island, Mexico @MojoDublin 100/1 as no chance, far too tacky imho (and I've been there)
Cayman Islands @toilingwiththetoile 25/1 only because it's beautiful and paaaaaaarfect like SJ
French Antilles @totally lost track sorry - 3/1 because it's French and she'd love to pose and speak French to the locals
Turkey & Colombia @lolander 2000/1 Turkey no chance, she's heard qute enough about Turkey, Tatti & gall bladder surgery BUT there is a very outside chance that she could meet up with MP & Andy so Columbia has to go in the mix at 50/1

If there is one 'Grifter Island' would be fab obviously, however 'Riker's Island' if she's really not careful. Look what happned to Anna Sorokin !!
Thought 💭 I’d let you mull this one over ….

I sincerely hope she’s not lodging here

thoughts 💭

Stephanie, the US border is closed to Canadians driving but not by air. You could spend your quarantine time in Toronto or Montreal. Another option is Dublin or Bermuda?

😈
Eh that would be a solid No
To dublin…….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a stupid comment. If this is low class (15 million views) give it to me any day:
oh my, damn, even I got a tingle watching that gorgeous and sexy man? he practically hypnotized me, never felt that way when watching old S. ty, appreciate that.

Reactions: 6
oh my, damn, even I got a tingle watching that gorgeous and sexy man? he practically hypnotized me, never felt that way when watching old S. ty, appreciate that.
That was some dance. Good exhibition. My personal favourite dancing is "Shall We Dance" with Gere and Lopez.

Reactions: 5
Maybe a stop in Dominican Republic? Using the opportunity making a heart wrenching appeal for donations to Haiti, the poor brother on the not so fortunate half of the island? And then continuing sunbathing at the beach 🏖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just catching up on Dans vlog from Yesterday.....its no nice to help his granddad out...but omg why do these people buy these carp houses..i know its a budget thing ..but nevertheless...at your old age..living in a crap like that...knowing the roof can collapse any minute...doesnt seem much joy to me...

Reactions: 7
just catching up on Dans vlog from Yesterday.....its no nice to help his granddad out...but omg why do these people buy these carp houses..i know its a budget thing ..but nevertheless...at your old age..living in a crap like that...knowing the roof can collapse any minute...doesnt seem much joy to me...
but maybe some other enjoy the thrill of having their roof collapse on them any minute?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe a stop in Dominican Republic? Using the opportunity making a heart wrenching appeal for donations to Haiti, the poor brother on the not so fortunate half of the island? And then continuing sunbathing at the beach 🏖
Covid..Haiti...Afghanistan...fires all over the world...people on the run for their lives...not important...they live in a fantasyworld...funded by fools...full of life love and laughter..who cares about the world or what happens..they surely dont...as long as the money comes in..its a good life...at least for them...as long as it takes....we are going on a holiday.....and play as a tastemaker at Christies....what a bunch of disgusting people..Living the Marie Antoinette life..well we all know what happened to her and her friends..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Covid..Haiti...Afghanistan...fires all over the world...people on the run for their lives...not important...they live in a fantasyworld...funded by fools...full of life love and laughter..who cares about the world or what happens..they surely dont...as long as the money comes in..its a good life...at least for them...as long as it takes....we are going on a holiday.....and play as a tastemaker at Christies....what a bunch of disgusting people..Living the Marie Antoinette life..well we all know what happened to her and her friends..
Also, consider the other side of the coin, those who send them the money, and not to relief for the disasters.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will those two boobs have to quarantine later in September once they are back in France from the states?

Reactions: 7
Okay, so bear with me as I have not been able to get this confirmed just yet so I guess it is labelled hearsay, but it’s coming from a source I deem very credible, who claims to have spoken to SJ about it directly. Her big news, getting invited by Christie’s to be one of their tastemakers, might not be as big as we thought, for as it turns out it’s not so much an invitation from them, but more the other way around: she offered them a considerable amount of (patron-)money to make it look like they wanted her to be part of their brand. My source couldn’t specify the amount, as it would be suspicious to ask questions like that, but was under the impression it was a considerable sum.
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait for the pandemic to slow down but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just tried to eat my first 4 cheeses pizza. Oh boy.. couldn’t even eat half of it. There I a certain smell I can’t describe, it smells like nothing with a twist of foul sweetness. Must be the Gorgonzola or something…
Then never try truffles... Tastes like dirt... Don't know why Steph shaves it over everything 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Okay, so bear with me as I have not been able to get this confirmed just yet so I guess it is labelled hearsay, but it’s coming from a source I deem very credible, who claims to have spoken to SJ about it directly. Her big news, getting invited by Christie’s to be one of their tastemakers, might not be as big as we thought, for as it turns out it’s not so much an invitation from them, but more the other way around: she offered them a considerable amount of (patron-)money to make it look like they wanted her to be part of their brand. My source couldn’t specify the amount, as it would be suspicious to ask questions like that, but was under the impression it was a considerable sum.
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.
You're saying Christies can be bought? Seems unlikely, but who knows...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.
have to say..i also got that feeling..but i though .nah..this isnt probably how an auctionhouse works...bit i guess its the nail right on the head..holiday and advertising...and btw she is always turning everything around...no surprise here..

Will those two boobs have to quarantine later in September once they are back in France from the states?
Offcourse ...another excuse not to be in the crapshittoo and enjoy another vacation...

Reactions: 10
Is it true that SJ's cousin cannot install the paneling in the "Grand Salon" for some reason, so they're instead putting it in SJ's boudoir?
This is not just true, it's old news too. Everybody at the shitshow has been talking about how hard it is going to be to get that huge mirror upstairs to her boudoir. She's obviously not going to be part of the efforts anyway, because she booked herself an expensive invitation from Christie's and can act innocent and surprised when se gets back, but the working orders for her cousin are very precise indeed: get it upstairs, no matter what.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
You're saying Christies can be bought? Seems unlikely, but who knows...
These are different times, not just for an auctionhouse but for everyone. If she's bragging to be the first flogger ever they've asked, that is sort of pointing to the new rules in itself, isn't it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.