Chateau Diaries #57 The misadventures of StephanME and Mr Nostrils

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking ( can you smell the smoke??)
And watching Dan's video from yesterday:
1.) I was told by a seasoned old farmer once that you should never plant tomatoes and blackberries near each other or in the same bed. Bad for the berries.
2). Since no one at the Shanty EATS vegetables maybe they should just fill almost ALL of the beds with perennials, and annuals. Only keep a few beds of veggies.
3). Why plant fruit trees. Someone is going to have to keep them insect and disease free for good fruit crop...and no one can bake a damn pie except Sillymar. And there is NO ONE living at the shanty to eat a pie anyway!!
Except the pervs in the grand salon from....was it a music workshop???? Why anyone would go there with crap lying every where both inside and out is mind boggling!!!

I hope Snorts is mortified by his dye leakage!!!
Fanny should pay for a hair transplant and he can "act" like he is " quarantining" again while his hair plugs heal.
But then, of course, he would have to stay off camera for awhile and we know he is needy attention seeker like his mum, Fanny!

Reactions: 17
Much more importantly, the bathroom wallpaper.
Most importantly, if Patreon monies were spent on the wallpaper, which is neither restoration nor renovation, SJ is grifting.
Secondly, I figured out the curiousity of the choice of mural wall paper for a tiny space. It's how a spending-disordered person jusitfies buying the most expensive wallpaper conceivable. If I buy the $900 per roll paper for the tiny bathroom, I can own it without breaking the bank. Closely related to buying a tiara while the chateau burns down.

Reactions: 21
Rory said:
I missed out on putting a bet forward for the holiday destination.
I would like to place a bet that SJ will wear her hair in a french roll and BJJ will wear that ridiculous pink suit in the videos to support their placement of auction items.

mmm πŸ˜‹

Kk

the yellow coat πŸ§₯ on the vlog it’s defo going to get an outing

possibly her vintage princess Diana suit

Defo a wildly inappropriate off the shoulder ( have you NO friends) opera 1981 bad taffeta mess

100/1 pearl earrings
200/1 Alice band in her hair

… πŸ˜‰

nostils
The tightest pair of girls trousers he can shoe horn himself into

defo more makeup πŸ’„ than ssb

waistcoats ….

😈
Don't forget PJs beanie!

Uhoh.
Fun, fun, fun.
(I do like Annalise!)

Life ON the sea?Really?
in, on,at,under, by. Take yer pick! Winners are eligible for a fish and chip dinner. No mushy peas, sorry!
Is she a sailor?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because SJ's best years were the early 2000's and she is going to be in NYC. Carrie Bradshaw will be her inspiration. 🀭
Sex-and-the-City-Lead.jpg
30-of-carrie-bradshaws-most-ridiculous-outfits-1-20235-1370549758-18_big.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she a sailor
I think Anneliese said in Marie's SS interview that her mum was in the Royal Navy and they often say "at sea" or "on the sea". Dan was also a Navy chef, I think. "A life on the ocean wave"!

• Heart
There was talk that the wood paneling could not be installed in the grand salon for some reason, and it will instead end up in the boudoir. Does that decision come later? It sure looked like it was going in the salon.
We all have our pet theories about what's going down at Lalande. Fair play as SJ is a massive liar and discernible fact is hard to come by. I think the CCTV scrutiny by Tattlers is the most reliable information, srsly, some of these geniuses spot things that in the real world it would take a million monkeys with a million computers a million years to spy.
I think wood panelling in the bedroom is one such theory, based on less CCTV evidence than most. Patreon video has her discussing grand salon installation with Hot Cuz in detail. What it is based on is a legit spidey sense of how SJ and MP, more especially, move the goalposts of the grift.
For me, the problem with the panelling is that it is not restoration and if bought with Patreon funds, it's grift.
Two, it was stored vertically, resting on itself without interleaved protection, in the peacock guano stable. If you want to warp wood, sell your birthright for a mess of pottage, piss away the Patreons' generosity and good will, that's the way to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no. The grifter virus has just spread to another couple from the UK who bought a French chateau.
Chateau de la coutere..I think is how it is spelled.
I did enjoy some of their videos...seem to be hardworking... But are going the Patreon route now too😣.
So disappointed.

• Sad
They have already done a photoshoot at CLL with Yves Delorme, some time ago.
Yes. It was the one I was referring to, if she already back then was paying to become a brand ambassador...
Well, then Christie's would be a step up, and not unfamiliar territory.
Sorry if it wasn't clear in my previous post.

Reactions: 7
Because SJ's best years were the early 2000's and she is going to be in NYC. Carrie Bradshaw will be her inspiration. 🀭
View attachment 730946View attachment 730947
Patricia Field, who has exquisite taste, if not my own, is doing Emily in Paris now, couldn't do SATC revival.
I don't think SJ is hip enough to pull this off. You need to be attending Paris Is Burning balls since 1982 to source the killer vintage and dress people the way Field does.
My bet is on SJ does Palm Beach granny -- the Chanel suit -- and PJ....I don't know what hip NYC gay boys are wearing, and neither does he. Maybe his codpiece breeches and frilly jabot?
CZ Guest is one of the deceased owners of the lower end bibelots SJ will be styling. WASP old money. The other owner was Gayfryd Steinberg, 80s arriviste whose junk bond hubs lost his billions. SJ will be doing a bad mashup of the two, the fake Chanel jacket over the vintage balloon skirt. So kicky. For a tragic zombie granny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Congratulations @Arfarf VIP Member:m:m:m:m:m
So my pick...especially after seeing that Patreon video is.....
" The Misadventures of StephanMe and Mr. Nostrils"

also
Congratulations @Bored Mermaid CC VIP Member :m:m:m:m:m

Most Liked Post Previous thread

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Tuesday at 7:58 PM

Okay, so bear with me as I have not been able to get this confirmed just yet so I guess it is labelled hearsay, but it’s coming from a source I deem very credible, who claims to have spoken to SJ about it directly. Her big news, getting invited by Christie’s to be one of their tastemakers, might not be as big as we thought, for as it turns out it’s not so much an invitation from them, but more the other way around: she offered them a considerable amount of (patron-)money to make it look like they wanted her to be part of their brand. My source couldn’t specify the amount, as it would be suspicious to ask questions like that, but was under the impression it was a considerable sum.
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait for the pandemic to slow down but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.

Last edited: Tuesday at 8:13 PM

Reactions:You, MsPitstop, CountessPompidoo and 44 others

@Heathcliffe
Yesterday at 8:23 PM

We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷

Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Espe and 40 others
Felicitations and jubilation πŸ₯³πŸ‘

I'm liking the suggestion 'faster than a French Dog' for a title thread as well.

As Trotter is now referring to us as 'those internet Gossipers,' maybe we should remind him of his trolling of Dick and Angel on YouTube. Insinuating and insulting started a massive deluge of people dissatisfied with his grifting to check on here.
His mother is also a mouthy internet gossiper on social media. Quid pro quo not so young Trotter. πŸ€₯πŸ˜­πŸ‘Ά

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We all have our pet theories about what's going down at Lalande. Fair play as SJ is a massive liar and discernible fact is hard to come by. I think the CCTV scrutiny by Tattlers is the most reliable information, srsly, some of these geniuses spot things that in the real world it would take a million monkeys with a million computers a million years to spy.
I think wood panelling in the bedroom is one such theory, based on less CCTV evidence than most. Patreon video has her discussing grand salon installation with Hot Cuz in detail. What it is based on is a legit spidey sense of how SJ and MP, more especially, move the goalposts of the grift.
For me, the problem with the panelling is that it is not restoration and if bought with Patreon funds, it's grift.
Two, it was stored vertically, resting on itself without interleaved protection, in the peacock guano stable. If you want to warp wood, sell your birthright for a mess of pottage, piss away the Patreons' generosity and good will, that's the way to do it.
Who knows, she bought it online, maybe it's warped, cracked, infested and hollowed by woodworm and end up in one of Sillymar's bonfires eventually? Maybe Amaury can salvage enough for her boudoir?

It's a grift, maybe she'll have to pay the taxes for the paneling. Amaury's work can be deducted as 'general maintenance'.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice that Fanny had a large hole under one arm in the white dress she was wearing when talking to her cousin in the patron Video? Maybe it's a sign for the Patrons to send some dress money!!

I liked the colour of the wallpaper and think it would look lovely in a large bedroom which has no fussy (maybe plain white or very pale blue) furnishings but in a tiny narrow loo when you can't even stand back and look at it properly as there's not enough room, it's far too decorative and is just ridiculous! Did they say there would also be two chandeliers in there, plus wall lights? What is the matter with her?
The wallpaper - just shy of Β£200 plus VAT per roll, but perhaps SJ did some clever shopping - would look great ANYWHERE other than the nondescript, narrow loo "beyond the green baize door". To get the full effect of the story the scene tells, it needs to seen from a distance. Once the actual loo and the hand basin (the latter presumably with a row or 2 of splashbak tiles) have been installed, even less of the actual "mural" will be visible. And let's not forget the Venetian mirror above the basin....right on top of a focal point in the landscape design. Talk about overkill.

But there's more: Add not one but two chandeliers complete with -ceiling roses and two wall lights. And the (no doubt expensive)) architrave. And did she mention a pelmet for the window??

I know nothing about wallpaper hanging, but surely patting the paper rather feebly is not the way to get rid of air bubbles? Gerry McTartan would do wellt to stick to his day job.

The downstairs loo is another grandiose affectation. The loo that end of the house need not be anything more than practical and utilitarian.

Stephanie has created a blingy blitzkreig of bad taste.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have large wallpaper brushes to push out air bubbles and a seam press to secure the edges. When she was pushing and smoothing with her bands I was wondering?????
Have no idea how I got this script to be so heavy and dark! Lol

I was watching SJ install the wallpaper in the powder room. She refused to use any tools to put it up, just smoothed it with her hands. I am not a professional paper hanger, but I do know you have to run over it with a metal trowel, a brush and a roller to encourage it sticking to the wall. I also would "pop" the blisters and push out excess paste and air with a small rubber roller, not assume they would simply disappear on their own. That paper will last about 5 minutes: if it doesn't peel off on its own due to poor installation, the fingerprints that will accumulate in that narrow passage as people try squeezing through on their way to the loo will destroy it. Not to mention water (and other liquids) splashing on it. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.