Chateau Diaries #57 The misadventures of StephanME and Mr Nostrils

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of us prefer serviceable and UOTE]
Most of us prefer serviceable and wipeable bathrooms. As for cartoons about ourselves, I do understand, it is better to laugh at yourself than be up yourself...plus it gives the reader something to read whilst ruminating on the toilet.
Personally prefer to do the crossword. I can generally time myself. 🤣
I have a huge bathroom, it was the nursery in my Victorian house. We have a painted wardrobe with cherubs on. I painted it myself (Several of my grandchildren are convinced they are baby portraits of themselves 😁). There are several large plants, an upholstered versaille style chair, model ships, and several artworks by one of my sons and myself and a large bookshelf full of books, many toilet humour joke books. My bathroom is the opposite of minimalism. I would never have wallpaper though,the steam would make it peel off and many little boys have used it the toilet and missed with their aim over the years! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Patricia Field, who has exquisite taste, if not my own, is doing Emily in Paris now, couldn't do SATC revival.
I don't think SJ is hip enough to pull this off. You need to be attending Paris Is Burning balls since 1982 to source the killer vintage and dress people the way Field does.
My bet is on SJ does Palm Beach granny -- the Chanel suit -- and PJ....I don't know what hip NYC gay boys are wearing, and neither does he. Maybe his codpiece breeches and frilly jabot?
CZ Guest is one of the deceased owners of the lower end bibelots SJ will be styling. WASP old money. The other owner was Gayfryd Steinberg, 80s arriviste whose junk bond hubs lost his billions. SJ will be doing a bad mashup of the two, the fake Chanel jacket over the vintage balloon skirt. So kicky. For a tragic zombie granny.
Pure Juice I would totally watch a vlog or tv show with you as the main character! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
More viewers questioning the whereabouts of The Talented Mr. Petherick. Reminds me of that song…”Where in the world is…Mikey Pathetic?” Just thought I’d post these comments before they’re wiped clean!

View attachment 731014View attachment 731016
Nomination for thread title...
Because SJ's best years were the early 2000's and she is going to be in NYC. Carrie Bradshaw will be her inspiration. 🤭
View attachment 730946View attachment 730947
Scary! There's a risk she could end up in Bellevue if she were caught on the street like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Our daughter and son-in-law keep their graduation photographs in their downstairs loo.
one copy of Ulysses (James Joyce )
One copy of national geographic

walls tilled -
floor tiled (underfloor heating )
In and out ….
On the door 🚪
every concert ticket 🎫
For every show I attended !!!
Ppl seem to love it 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Pure Juice I would totally watch a vlog or tv show with you as the main character! ❤
Too kind. I nearly had a heart attack when the pandemic forced me to do Zoom meetings and I saw this old house on camera.:eek:

LOL. I think you've hit the nail on the head. How will SJ contrive to flash all the binary and non-binary Tat Queens at Christie's?

I have a huge bathroom, it was the nursery in my Victorian house. We have a painted wardrobe with cherubs on. I painted it myself (Several of my grandchildren are convinced they are baby portraits of themselves 😁). There are several large plants, an upholstered versaille style chair, model ships, and several artworks by one of my sons and myself and a large bookshelf full of books, many toilet humour joke books. My bathroom is the opposite of minimalism. I would never have wallpaper though,the steam would make it peel off and many little boys have used it the toilet and missed with their aim over the years! 😁
Missed aim is the first thing I thought of when I saw that wallpaper. (My father was blindish in his last years.) No cleaning person in the universe would risk their job by swabbing it down behind the toilet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
SJ serving RHONY realness at Christie's:
Leah-McSweeneys-Season-12-Reunion-Dress.jpg

Now me - because nobody asked, but I'll give my opinion anyway because this is a gossip site - :
- I mean business in a suit: with black suede pumps
4ee40aaa46a34227bc3e86041cd12a40_0.jpg

- I mean business femme: black patent leather pumps and a black cardigan
6a00d834525f2869e201156ed99ec3970c.jpg

I mean business with a French savoir-faire:
- Her recently purchased Alexander McQueen dress with a navy blazer and red accessories (shoes, lipstick, bag - not a beret!), just for the patriotism of it.
If I am coming from France, people need to SEE 👏 THAT 👏 I 👏 COMING 👏 FROM 👏 🇫🇷 I'd even have Phyllis hum The Marseillaise for the sake of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The wallpaper - just shy of £200 plus VAT per roll, but perhaps SJ did some clever shopping - would look great ANYWHERE other than the nondescript, narrow loo "beyond the green baize door". To get the full effect of the story the scene tells, it needs to seen from a distance. Once the actual loo and the hand basin (the latter presumably with a row or 2 of splashbak tiles) have been installed, even less of the actual "mural" will be visible. And let's not forget the Venetian mirror above the basin....right on top of a focal point in the landscape design. Talk about overkill.

But there's more: Add not one but two chandeliers complete with -ceiling roses and two wall lights. And the (no doubt expensive)) architrave. And did she mention a pelmet for the window??

I know nothing about wallpaper hanging, but surely patting the paper rather feebly is not the way to get rid of air bubbles? Gerry McTartan would do wellt to stick to his day job.

The downstairs loo is another grandiose affectation. The loo that end of the house need not be anything more than practical and utilitarian.

Stephanie has created a blingy blitzkreig of bad taste.
Indeed, that loo has too many corners and is way too small to give the wallpaper its effect..its way too busy too for that small place..Is she btw painting that pink window too?? it clashes with the wallpaper...most people paint first, then walpaper...but hey its lalande..Who wants a wallpapered loo...anyway disgusting.. not able to clean...and for sure the bubbles will stay...you have to make them dissapear..thats what wallpapering is all about...not think it will go away when its dry...it mostly wont...

She is talking about taking walls down in her not so grand Salon...the whole place is going to end up a mess for months..how many time will it take him to puzzle all those pieces out and together and make them fit??

All she talks about is hidden doors and boozecabinets....acces from all sides...Is makes me think about a story in our family..an aunt of my grandfather had a hidden door and stairs put in directly from her appartment to the cellar..so she could sneak in unseen from the servants..to take another bottle of wine...apparently she was never sobre...i guess the servants must have known :rolleyes: the family at least did...Her husband had married her for her money at 40..and didnt complain...he had a good time with the housekeeper...Some things never change...;)

More viewers questioning the whereabouts of The Talented Mr. Petherick. Reminds me of that song…”Where in the world is…Mikey Pathetic?” Just thought I’d post these comments before they’re wiped clean!

View attachment 731014View attachment 731016
unbelievable ..some people never question things...and how did he call us..those internet idiots??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
mpk36.png

"It's not a party holiday..." They were just on a ferry full of gay men drinking champagne and engaging in orgies. :m

Jackie Mercer
17 hours ago
I'm sure the organisers of the Matrix Sun Festival will be disappointed you don't consider it was a 'party.'

"That was just for one week..." No lie there...or is there? He said, "I'll see you tomorrow" on his last jam-making vlog, that's why Alys Smith is expecting more, you dingdong!😆

"Internet Gossip Idiots..." That's what we are and MPK is a loser! Sounds like he crawls up to mummy's fatty lap and cries a lot after he reads about himself on here. 😂

mpk37.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
SJ really has no particular style. It shows all through her chateaux and her personal clothing choices. Why hasn't she hired a designer to guide her to the lifestyle she wants to live? She's created a mishmash of colorful dingy rooms that go against the vibe she tries to sell YT watchers. She's not even putting chapstick on a pig. JMHO
Hiring a stylist would cost her hard urned money. If a stylist would offer her/his services for free, she would scream YES!

Reactions: 14
The wallpaper - just shy of £200 plus VAT per roll, but perhaps SJ did some clever shopping - would look great ANYWHERE other than the nondescript, narrow loo "beyond the green baize door". To get the full effect of the story the scene tells, it needs to seen from a distance. Once the actual loo and the hand basin (the latter presumably with a row or 2 of splashbak tiles) have been installed, even less of the actual "mural" will be visible. And let's not forget the Venetian mirror above the basin....right on top of a focal point in the landscape design. Talk about overkill.

But there's more: Add not one but two chandeliers complete with -ceiling roses and two wall lights. And the (no doubt expensive)) architrave. And did she mention a pelmet for the window??

I know nothing about wallpaper hanging, but surely patting the paper rather feebly is not the way to get rid of air bubbles? Gerry McTartan would do wellt to stick to his day job.

The downstairs loo is another grandiose affectation. The loo that end of the house need not be anything more than practical and utilitarian.

Stephanie has created a blingy blitzkreig of bad taste.
not a calming, reflective or meditative spot is available to collect your thoughts in the entire asylum. no wonder they are all mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
unbelievable ..some people never question things...and how did he call us..those internet idiots??
I’m just eagerly anticipating his next video to see how he handles the latest controversy. I’m thinking if he’s smart, he’ll avoid mentioning his latest absence altogether (viewers will be so happy to see a new video that few, if any, would question it; most people have short term memories…all we’d see is “so glad to see you post!”). But…my bet is that he’ll address it head-on and artfully explain his absence in some way while simultaneously garnering sympathy from his fans. He’s mastered that talent…it’s truly mesmerizing to watch the act!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m just eagerly anticipating his next video to see how he handles the latest controversy. I’m thinking if he’s smart, he’ll avoid mentioning his latest absence altogether (viewers will be so happy to see a new video that few, if any, would question it; most people have short term memories…all we’d see is “so glad to see you post!”). But…my bet is that he’ll address it head-on and artfully explain his absence in some way while simultaneously garnering sympathy from his fans. He’s mastered that talent…it’s truly mesmerizing to watch the act!
Its that fat mum of his words...he has no time nor interest to explain..its her....well chery sherrie if you keep hiding behind that keyboard your never gonna loose weight...get in action girl...let him deal with his own tit...

youtube have kindly picked a long Barbie commercial for the premiere of the latest CD vlog - how appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just literally watched 12 seconds of CD and I thought , "Yeah, right... they just woke her up in her bedroom to wish her a Happy birthday... but she already has a full face of makeup on!!! " The tell tale sign of her not blending her pancake makeup under her jaw line onto her neck was again obvious!!!! Orange face...white neck ( who does THAT remind you of???? Sorry shouldn't put anybody thru THAT again!)
Then the fibber who thinks we are all stupid mentions that now that she is 46 she should get to have makeup on before being filmed!!
Lordy!!! It is as bad as the Kardashians!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Most of us prefer serviceable and wipeable bathrooms. As for cartoons about ourselves, I do understand, it is better to laugh at yourself than be up yourself...plus it gives the reader something to read whilst ruminating on the toilet.
Personally prefer to do the crossword. I can generally time myself. 🤣
Cartoons about the Princess of Wales whose husband you're snaking?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looking at Dans vlog..he is rising to 30000, i thinks its good for him...i subscribed too...the tomatoes....yes.. have to say...it happens all the time when you have this kind of weather...hot and much rain..you can spray them..and that helps.but its not organic..Dan ...plant winterleeks now.and andives...some wintercabbages..
use the greenhouse better...plant some salad in there...you will have them just before christmas...and some herbs too..you will have salade and fresh herbs all winter..

Just literally watched 12 seconds of CD and I thought , "Yeah, right... they just woke her up in her bedroom to wish her a Happy birthday... but she already has a full face of makeup on!!! " The tell tale sign of her not blending her pancake makeup under her jaw line onto her neck was again obvious!!!! Orange face...white neck ( who does THAT remind you of???? Sorry shouldn't put anybody thru THAT again!)
Then the fibber who thinks we are all stupid mentions that now that she is 46 she should get to have makeup on before being filmed!!
Lordy!!! It is as bad as the Kardashians!!
Was laughing 😂 at your statement
Page clicked

this is an actual title on tattle
I’m done ✅
Not watching … it’s a cd 💿

need someone with a stronger stomach than me 😈

Fashion Mumblr #25 Disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.