Chateau Diaries #57 The misadventures of StephanME and Mr Nostrils

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nono, wasn’t based on your post:oops: I was curious because I thought it’s la Lande
You know on Google Maps its Chateau de Le Lande but on the website it is "The Chateau de Lalande", I guess anything goes at the Chateau.

Reactions: 5
Again

we have a lot of lurkers of ⏰ late
With an agenda

please be advised … alternative views are just that alternative -

arriving in ENTRENCHED with bile and venom …. We know whom you’re camp is- trying to change the agenda …. Fruitless endeavour

it’s a shite camp
It’s a beggars field
Your as lazy as your posts

you post your life for cash with scant regard for labour attached to

C33ED990-AC17-4394-B9B5-72C3789B612C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dan has made a comment with Annaleise's weight in an early vlog. He is the boss in that relationship.
I did not watch their earlier vlogs. I tuned in when Dan started his Daily Vlog. I am a total Dan fan, but any dissing Annalise and he's dead meat as far as I am concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think we should put to much weight on Dan‘s earlier behavior towards Annaliese. He is a jokester and teaser but I can’t imagine being him an alpha male. Annaliese knows him better than us and I guess she handles his teasing in her own way.
I suspect that many of us in stable relationships have our own little "in" jokes."
When my husband and I first started dating, he had quite a stammer from childhood, especially when he became nervous. It became a bit of a private joke between us (eg, we considered the Welsh name Angharad before our daughter was born and he said that by the time he was able to get that out, that whatever he wanted her for would have passed. Long story short, his stammer all but disappeared after we were married for a year or two, unless his mother visited or we visited them. (It resurfaces very occasionally when he is particularly tired.)
I think there is a difference between gentle teasing and mocking someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Gibson, post: 6158390, member:

Doh! Why is the most obvious thing not obvious to us at times 🤣 I’ll try thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From the live chat to the comments, SJ and BJJ have a hard time keeping their story straight. 🤪 🤪

The Chateau Diaries @Céleste Reumert Refn Thank you! We absolutely loved Italy, and as you can see, Philip never walked past an ice cream shop without going in!
Philip Janssen @Michael Morrison It was sooo good!! And I went to get another ice cream after

Monty Stepura

36 minutes ago
I thought Philip was allergic to dairy??

Hide reply

Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
32 minutes ago
I am, they had the most amazing sorbets!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
From the live chat to the comments, SJ and BJJ have a hard time keeping their story straight. 🤪 🤪

The Chateau Diaries @Céleste Reumert Refn Thank you! We absolutely loved Italy, and as you can see, Philip never walked past an ice cream shop without going in!
Philip Janssen @Michael Morrison It was sooo good!! And I went to get another ice cream after

Monty Stepura
36 minutes ago
I thought Philip was allergic to dairy??

Hide reply

Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
32 minutes ago
I am, they had the most amazing sorbets!
that means he was very artistic on the toilet afterwards..

• Haha
Reactions: 9

new thread - reported

Reactions: 8
Have you read Bruce Chatwin's Songlines? For me it was a fundamentally moving, sublimely written exploration of Aboriginal culture and their inextricable, life-giving, physical, spirit and soul connection with the land - something that's far beyond our ken in the westernised world. It was a life-changing book for me, it gave me a glimpse of a way of being that is really beyond our very limiting words.
It also made me incandescent at times. The way we're taught to exploit and destroy our world and the people who truly care for it....
It's a must read, IMHO.
Yes, I did read it. Thank you.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.