Chateau Diaries #57 The misadventures of StephanME and Mr Nostrils

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Arfarf VIP Member:m:m:m:m:m
So my pick...especially after seeing that Patreon video is.....
" The Misadventures of StephanMe and Mr. Nostrils"

also
Congratulations @Bored Mermaid CC VIP Member :m:m:m:m:m

Most Liked Post Previous thread

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Tuesday at 7:58 PM

Okay, so bear with me as I have not been able to get this confirmed just yet so I guess it is labelled hearsay, but it’s coming from a source I deem very credible, who claims to have spoken to SJ about it directly. Her big news, getting invited by Christie’s to be one of their tastemakers, might not be as big as we thought, for as it turns out it’s not so much an invitation from them, but more the other way around: she offered them a considerable amount of (patron-)money to make it look like they wanted her to be part of their brand. My source couldn’t specify the amount, as it would be suspicious to ask questions like that, but was under the impression it was a considerable sum.
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait for the pandemic to slow down but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.

Last edited: Tuesday at 8:13 PM

Reactions:You, MsPitstop, CountessPompidoo and 44 others

@Heathcliffe
Yesterday at 8:23 PM

We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! 😆 😆 😆 But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷

Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Espe and 40 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
We are running faster than French dogs with these threads. My thanks and congratulations for those involved. 🤗

@toilingwiththetoile Considering he already has a mindset of those who have ripped him off

If I could frame those words into a big neon lit frame I would. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ripping off gangsta grannies, only for him to be ripped off!
I would call it bad karma, but somehow I get the feeling, that those rip offs were consensual. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I found it odd that the traveling expenses are covered from the add-money. Surely it's Christie's who should pay the expenses and quarantine time since they need her so badly as their tastemaker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
who are the two men discussing in French at the end of the Patreon video ? 2 misogynistic morons

I'm....

1629983216552.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Rory said:
I missed out on putting a bet forward for the holiday destination.
I would like to place a bet that SJ will wear her hair in a french roll and BJJ will wear that ridiculous pink suit in the videos to support their placement of auction items.

mmm 😋

Kk

the yellow coat 🧥 on the vlog it’s defo going to get an outing

possibly her vintage princess Diana suit

Defo a wildly inappropriate off the shoulder ( have you NO friends) opera 1981 bad taffeta mess

100/1 pearl earrings
200/1 Alice band in her hair

😉

nostils
The tightest pair of girls trousers he can shoe horn himself into

defo more makeup 💄 than ssb

waistcoats ….

😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Uhoh.
Fun, fun, fun.
(I do like Annalise!)

Life ON the sea?Really?
in, on,at,under, by. Take yer pick! Winners are eligible for a fish and chip dinner. No mushy peas, sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the most recent post from July 6th but there are others. Seems to me BJJ and SJ were trying to clean up the mess that they have made, with a small mention in the live chat. So, gap year or two, intern, SJ's assistant, camera person, editor, chateaux liaison, design consultant, shopping assistant, bag holder, table scaper, driver, part-employee, tax evader, with grand plans for his own YT channel, etc. ??? 👁👁 We see you Philip Janssen. Who's your daddy??? Maybe it's time to spill the tea???

KiKiGee

Chatty Member

Jul 6, 2021

I wonder if BJJ was trying to impress Adam Guettel and Tess with his singing???? Bee French is always cued for BJJ's grand plans. 🤪
Gap year or two??? How much is your family paying for your stay at Lalande???

bee french @Phillip janssen did you have fun at the 4th of July party? Was there a mini firework display? Was there American songs played?

Philip Janssen @bee french I did! The fireworks were beautiful and lasted forever!! And the songs were mostly French

bee french @philip janssen have you finished your musical theatre program at performing arts school in Holland or do you still attend virtual classes? (if too personal, please ignore)

Philip Janssen @bee french I still have one year left, but I’m taking another gap year

ellie wood @Philip Janssen we are the lucky ones if you are staying at LaLande for your gap year.

Suscharlie21 Phillip - can you do a video takeover and show us all the goodies you’ve purchased and where you found them?

Philip Janssen @Suscharlie21 I’d love to, maybe if I make my own channel?

bee french @Ellie wood @philip janssen. It’s true Philip you already have international fans!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, threads are going so fast.
Well done @Arfarf!
@MojoDublin, thank you. You are the best. I miss your country sooooo much!
Last but not least, thank you Stephanie. Without you this forum would not be so entertaining! :giggle:
Have a good day/night, fellow Tattlers!

images.jpg

Congratulations @Bored Mermaid CC!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
who are the two men discussing in French at the end of the Patreon video ? 2 misogynistic morons

I'm....

View attachment 730822
Coucou... It's me ;)

As @Veda Pierce in the previous thread said, this conversation caught in the cousin's video is truly awful. So misogynistic !

It could be the confirmation that our Chatelaine doesn't understand french as well as she thinks she does... Otherwise, there is no way she would have kept it in her Patreon vlog !

Or... she thinks her Patreons are too stupid to understand this sort of french language...

I wonder if one of the voices is her cousin's voice or his French friends' voice... ? If it's the cousin, @Clara Burnett is right about him...

Anyway, it is an awful exchange and the worst is the French woman with them laughing with them at what they say about another (poor) girl that one of these men want to "seduce" - speaking about her as if she was a piece of meat.

Why, but why, this video has been placed in her Patreon vlog ??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else notice that Fanny had a large hole under one arm in the white dress she was wearing when talking to her cousin in the patron Video? Maybe it's a sign for the Patrons to send some dress money!!

I liked the colour of the wallpaper and think it would look lovely in a large bedroom which has no fussy (maybe plain white or very pale blue) furnishings but in a tiny narrow loo when you can't even stand back and look at it properly as there's not enough room, it's far too decorative and is just ridiculous! Did they say there would also be two chandeliers in there, plus wall lights? What is the matter with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know anything about actual fetishism but I think PJ is a fetishist of the first order, and the adoration with which he stares at SJ is a part of that. I don't know if fetishists actually do their fetish object or are aroused by it to do something else, but I wonder if that's the crack in the floor board a young gay man of complex sexuality like PJ would fall through. Something we don't get is going on, and the evidence is the red pillow case in her bed for his scalp dye or whatever is going down there, plus the tell tale photo of red wine glass on the guest night table with a lap top stashed underneath. Unless SJ has a completely invisible lover we know nothing about.
In re his visa, SJ said Christie's had tasked PJ with some role in her vignettes, don't know if it's actually paid work or poodle work.
Much more importantly, the bathroom wallpaper.
I've been reading and watching reno blogs for 20 years. The heartbreak comes at this moment, after the heroic DIYers have hung off the witch hat cupola by their toenails to shingle, electrocuted themselves stripping out Victorian cloth-covered wiring, stood hip deep in sewage, sued the drunken contractor who jacked their house up to restore the foundations and reroute the basment flooding improperly, fended off the crack dealers who used to squat in their house, etc. etc. etc.
They then paint or paper the rooms they've so lovingly hand plastered whorehouse purple. And then -- well, never mind, my heart is still broken. I see this as the future of my hero chateau vloggers at Lalacelle -- they're going to turn the grounds into campsites. Whatever.
So the good news about Stephanie's long-awaited downstairs loo wallpaper is
-- it's consistent with her plausible decoration vision of her own house
-- it's not my taste but within its own genre it's good
-- and not whorehouse purple like her pigeon staircase
-- she did it herself which is admirable, though something of a stunt for somebody pulling in her salary and with so much editing to do.
I understand her decorating theory, which is not to have the house strictly period appropriate, but rather appearing as if things had accumulated over the centuries the Jarvises have owned the desmesne. Period-inappropriate upholstered furniture also makes it livable for humans, a goal one can approve of.
I have to say grand salon mural wallpaper for a tiny bathroom is a curious choice.
Still, my personal taste for the house would be Renaissance farmhouse, per the very rustic decorated beams Ian uncovered in the attic. For a public bathroom with a long skinny corridor....I'd riff off Selmar's ancient stone floor. Some kind of washable wainscoating of beadboard or tile in the corridor. I'm digging horizontal reclaimed wood wainscoating right now, it would look sensational in there with a nice chunky Renaissance barley twist molding. I'd get Nick the tree man to mill some [redwood?] boards for it. A nice mini custom stone wash basin, perhaps the Zen like one, please spend your money on the hott stuff. Old restored toilet. Polished lime render walls. But that's just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There was talk that the wood paneling could not be installed in the grand salon for some reason, and it will instead end up in the boudoir. Does that decision come later? It sure looked like it was going in the salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Barbados, this time of year can have a torrential down pour at any moment. Heat and humidity will do the same. 🤭

image.jpg
Rudy-Giuliani-And-Trump-Legal-Advisor-Hold-Press-Conference-At-RNC-HQ.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Coucou... It's me ;)

As @Veda Pierce in the previous thread said, this conversation caught in the cousin's video is truly awful. So misogynistic !

It could be the confirmation that our Chatelaine doesn't understand french as well as she thinks she does... Otherwise, there is no way she would have kept it in her Patreon vlog !

Or... she thinks her Patreons are too stupid to understand this sort of french language...

I wonder if one of the voices is her cousin's voice or his French friends' voice... ? If it's the cousin, @Clara Burnett is right about him...

Anyway, it is an awful exchange and the worst is the French woman with them laughing with them at what they say about another (poor) girl that one of these men want to "seduce" - speaking about her as if she was a piece of meat.

Why, but why, this video has been placed in her Patreon vlog ??
What are they saying? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine that my foreign employer would pay all of my travel or quarantine costs. No way.
Wouldn't it still be the courtesy of Christie's to cover expenses, if she was invited?

I've been trying to rewatch CD, and seeing the Yves Delorme stuff appearing, I just wonder if she paid to "promote" them too, if she's paying to get a foot in at Christie's, I couldn't imagine her not paying to get a foot in at Yves Delorme etc. too...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.