Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a cousin or a distant relative??? She is way too familiar with them. She was invited to Lalande to surprise Gerry???? Then she and Gerry are on the phone with Isabelle and Percy. Hanni then lost her mind when Amaury arrived. If she is not a relative she has been part of the Jarvis circle for sometime now. Will she be the next hire for Lalande??? Time will tell...
She did go with SJ and IJ to Avignon. They stayed in a wonderful hotel and Hanni came down to dinner looking as if she’d just finished playing squash or something. 🥺. I felt embarrassed on her behalf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If Hanni is a great lawyer, I'm not sure why she would even bother to waste her time at lalande? She never added much to those boring af vlogs in the first place.

Reactions: 11
If Hanni is a great lawyer, I'm not sure why she would even bother to waste her time at lalande? She never added much to those boring af vlogs in the first place.
She's stillstudyng for the Bar, so not a lawyer yet. Why does she go tolalaland, well, same reason we come here, something to say and do.

Reactions: 12
Some high maintenance women -- thinking of Susan Sontag -- discover women when they find the men they fancy no longer fancy them. I think this makes PJ what child psychiatrists call a "transitional object". (To be fair, SS always acknowledged her bi-sexuality.)
I think there's a big girl love vibe coming off Stephanie which keeps slavish, injured types like Hanni and MW on the hook. Certainly the bathrobe and let's spend the day in bed ethos is part of the charm.
There's a Potts foto of SJ and two other ladies in towelling bathrobes, curled up together in bed, eyes shut, smiling, referring to some kind of situation relating to his Amsterdam pride shots.
The dynamics of selfies are so far beyond me I can't begin to decipher 99% of IG. For what it's worth, here's the pic of SJ and lady friends, Christmas 2017, by Potts (not associated with Amsterdam pride, my mistake, apologies). They could and would certainly be fluffing their curiously dirty-minded but not very erotic photog. What other msgs this shot, published by SJ to IG, conveys or is intended to convey I cannot specify. I think people like HR and MW would take it as an invitation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ok, what do we have:

a super lovely florist no one knows and never heard about.
a skilled carpenter no one knows and never heard about.
a talented garden designer no one knows and never heard about.
a prominent boyband singer no one knows and never heard about.
a professionell lawyer no one knows and never heard about.
a BnB manager no one knows and never heard about and can’t do anything on her own and stole my man.

Lala is a private sanctuary for flotsam, paired with elements of Dr. Moreau‘s Island.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
RM you surely speak italian
V no, i just understand a little bit
RM so we wil keep in contact..
Dog ARGHH ARGH
RM ciao
V ciaooooo
Interesting, so Italian dogs speak Italian Dog?

Whilst in Budapest, I observed a group of deaf people all signing to each other. One or two were speaking, as well, so I made inquiry "from where?". Turns out all over the world. But here's the thing, tthe deaf people could all understand each other, no problem. It's those with hearing who battle to handle multi-lingual environments. Food for thought as in, who is really handicapped here?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here 'tis, can't make it out. But who has their laptop open at the dinner table while others are eating?
I have had many a working meal with colleagues, in hotels, restaurants and fast food joints with multiple laptops open. Just saying.

And, unless your keyboard is water resistant, chicken fat plays havoc with the keys, not to mention the fingerprints on the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have had many a working meal with colleagues, in hotels, restaurants and fast food joints with multiple laptops open. Just saying.

And, unless your keyboard is water resistant, chicken fat plays havoc with the keys, not to mention the fingerprints on the case.
bad table manners.

You should watch more videos with Nicholas Fair… Fairbanks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tea begs is still MIA perhaps in a hotel room somewhere with only eggs and smoked salmon to make for Andrew in Spain? Or they make do with G&T - comments are always revealing, YES I am tempted to do a few replies. With over 200000 subs only a few ask...where are you jam maker? LOL Maybe they should look up the meaning of money for Jam -

What does the saying money for jam mean?
British, informal. : money that is easily earned or gotten : easy money.
and there lies the answer. Includes Sadie the clean up lady with money for Mo - money for jam.
Of course, all the comments that revealed Teabag’s latest adventure in Spain have been removed from his jam video. What makes me angry is that his followers and patrons give him money without knowing the full story, because anyone calling out questionable behavior is silenced. It’s like a business that removes or suppresses any bad reviews. If you’re going to use YouTube as a vehicle to ask for money (buymeacoffee, Patreon, go fund me, etc.), I don’t think it should be allowed for comments to be removed (unless they go against YouTube policies or terms of use). I know…easier said than done. But, MPK is asking for money and saying he is broke…not enough to finish his staircase or work on the cottage. If someone comments that he travelled to Torremolinos despite his financial woes, I think his followers and Patreons have a right to know he made that decision. If a claim is false, he has a platform to publicly refute it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bad table manners.

You should watch more videos with Nicholas Fair… Fairbanks?
Never watched the fair Nicholas... but a man does what a man gotta do when 8 project members from 8 countries have 24 hours to do 96 hours work.

Reactions: 5
RM you surely speak italian
V no, i just understand a little bit
RM so we wil keep in contact..
Dog ARGHH ARGH
RM ciao
V ciaooooo
I once watched a guy training his German shepherd to scale the ladder on the children's slide in the park and run/slide down the slippery part. I heard him commanding the dog to go up and passed by on the daily march. Only later did I realize, bilingually, that the command was Sube, sube, and that the dog also spoke Spanish.
Sounds like this one speaks Italiano, thank you.

Reactions: 6
Thank you @Alice Strictknickers. ♥ Here's another site that provide more details, financials. He is no different than SJ. His parents have been propping him up. Adulting is difficult for these children. 🍼
I just read the first page, but it was reading like a family business of his parents that he was added to 5-6 years ago ... not sure I see any propping up that isn't normal in a family business. We have a small business with my husband, my son, and myself as equal directors. Pretty common in family businesses. Maybe you saw something on things beyond page 1.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.