Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)
Jul 23, 2021
The new 🤪 is being cagey. Why???

www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briqueboi/ DELETED ACCOUNT
www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briquebois/ DELETED ACCOUNT
YT Le Château De BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
FB Le Château de BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
www.instagram.com/lady_angela_marisa_elisabetta/?hl=en NEW ACCOUNT

Guess who's back... This was all before the flog even started. Percy and Neil Hartley seem overly elated. Ellie Wood and BirqueBoi (plants) are the female Loki Cleveland and Michael Morrison. :unsure:

Le Château De BriqueBoi Perfect!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi You will have more followers now. Meaning that the man is a HUNK of a MAN. TOO HOT!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Where have you kept hidden and why had he been hidden for a long while? A man like that makes any woman howl.... (is a complement)
Le Château De BriqueBoi *where have you kept him. I meant to type
Edward Kenneth Check out The Chateau Diaries 023 for more Amaury
Le Château De BriqueBoi Really? He has appeared once before?
Le Château De BriqueBoi At that time I didn`t understand what was the deal with too many men specially with a show off like he looked back then! Bottom line, he looks TOO SEXUAL
Le Château De BriqueBoi Which is a BIG PLUS hahahahahah
ellie wood Stephanie's followers are going to go through the roof with this gorgeous man on the thumbnail and in the video. Swoon
Le Château De BriqueBoi Exactly @elliewood totally agree with you!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Actually, we would all kill to be in his pants
Edward Kenneth Wonder if he's still in a relationship with Jocelyn?
Le Château De BriqueBoi Whatever you name is, Steph cousin, you should date NIOMI SMART!
Le Château De BriqueBoi LOOKING FORWARD IN SEEING Amaury AT HIS Instagram account.... Does he have any?
ellie wood@ DeAnn P @jetje goes dutch @Brenda Mcgee Ladies I don't know how I be able to watch vid. I'm trying to stop myself drooling at the photo. I can only imagine the upheaval I will be in watching the vid.
ellie wood Where has Stephanie been hiding him?????
ellie wood @CA Garden Stephanie is going to be getting a lot more subs. I mean how could you not looking at this lovely man.
ellie wood Is he French or English? So many questions..
CA Garden @Ellie wood Yesterday, his accent sounded more English than French.
ellie wood @CA Garden Hmmm. Possible. He has that distinguished look about him. Definitely A Man for All Seasons...
Le Château De BriqueBoi We will only need Amaury to say "Hello" for our undies (women) to drop!
ellie wood @CA Garden Ok. He could chat away in English and whisper sweet nothings to you in French. Oh be still my beating heart....
Le Château De BriqueBoi That`s why I laugh

Percy Attfield Hello all, never seen so many likes before the start. Well done Amaury!
Neil Hartley @Percy Attfield good evening. Amaury has caused a stir!
Percy Attfield @Neil Hartley I'll say he did!
suplime …… simply suplime
Running out of DB9

have the Bentley convertible… heard your in for a spell of good weather
M
😈

carine munro
3 hours ago
my goodness they tear down Lalande on Tatler life..do they have nothing better to do than pick faults and tear people down? Is there jealousy or is that all life is to them..most of us take Lalande as it comes..them trying to spread positivity in the world..it really is noones business how they spend their money or them oohing and ahiing over presents..volunteers are there to work not have a holiday..they know that and it hasnt stopped people returning to work..I love this vlog it has been a bright spot in covid times..love to all xxxx
Show less
Hello Stephanie….

who hooo … how’s the beach 🏖
Take care there love …. It’s not white sand it coral beach …. Careful of the toes 😈

what GAVE you away ….
the workaways are not here for a holiday
Their here to work
And you pet crack the whip ..

got to go
Butler has the bath 🛀 filled 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
suplime …… simply suplime
Running out of DB9

have the Bentley convertible… heard your in for a spell of good weather
M
😈
Jet on runway, clean and sparkling. Maybe a blonde lurking somewhere on board as we were one short when disembarking. A spirited thing, take care when you find her as she bites. Otherwise all is good. Until next time, ta ever so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bad table manners.

You should watch more videos with Nicholas Fair… Fairbanks?
Appalling manners and absolutely no excuse. This was purported to be a social occasion, a meal with friends and not a working lunch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if anyone remembers that when Hanni first came to Lalande to convalesce from COVID she received a bouquet from someone. She appeared embarrassed and maybe a little angry. I could have sworn that she had a thin gold band on her ring finger.
I do remember a discussion on here about her being married.
also as a side note I am getting frustrated with writing on here, words change after I have typed them and deleted items reappear. For instance I wrote slimmed not slimed to describe Amaury. Sometimes I think I’ve just had a mini stroke!

• Haha
Of course, all the comments that revealed Teabag’s latest adventure in Spain have been removed from his jam video. What makes me angry is that his followers and patrons give him money without knowing the full story, because anyone calling out questionable behavior is silenced. It’s like a business that removes or suppresses any bad reviews. If you’re going to use YouTube as a vehicle to ask for money (buymeacoffee, Patreon, go fund me, etc.), I don’t think it should be allowed for comments to be removed (unless they go against YouTube policies or terms of use). I know…easier said than done. But, MPK is asking for money and saying he is broke…not enough to finish his staircase or work on the cottage. If someone comments that he travelled to Torremolinos despite his financial woes, I think his followers and Patreons have a right to know he made that decision. If a claim is false, he has a platform to publicly refute it.
I still have 5 tattle pages to catch up on, so this might already be on here, but he has commented on his trip to Spain!.... should we be offended? is he calling us idiots? hahaha :LOL:

gossip idiots .png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@Clara Burnett
Isabelle and Chantal also have a brother? Correct? Is that it or are there more? And are their other cousins? What about Derek, did he have siblings and are there any cousins on that side of the family?

Reactions: 6
Kirsty is great too, and clever at remaining outside 😉.
I absolutely agree and I am a Kirsty fan. She has not pushed herself forward in the slightest, works hard, clearly gets on well with Dan, likes animals, took care of the sheep. Everything to like. Dan and Kirsty are the highlight of the vlogs for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I still have 5 tattle pages to catch up on, so this might already be on here, but he has commented on his trip to Spain!.... should we be offended? is he calling us idiots? hahaha :LOL:

View attachment 729597
Is Ma busy on the keyboard again? LOL MP has made a habit out of doing this all year. Andreeeeeeeeeeee will be gone before Christmas. He's gonna get real bored of standing there filming all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Clara Burnett
Isabelle and Chantal also have a brother? Correct? Is that it or are there more? And are their other cousins? What about Derek, did he have siblings and are there any cousins on that side of the family?
Isabelle has a sister and four brothers.
Her mother's obituary:

1629912390578.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If Hanni is a great lawyer, I'm not sure why she would even bother to waste her time at lalande? She never added much to those boring af vlogs in the first place.
I think she likes it.Doesn't have to gain anything from it.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 729597
Wow…he posted that comment right after I had posted mine on here!! He’s just trying to cover his ass and it doesn’t change the fact that the other comments were removed. Andrew is a big boy…he can move all by himself. He doesn’t need Michael to hold his hand. And we DID see pictures of the boat party. Is it possible he went to Spain to move AND party? Why not be upfront with his viewers about it from the start? “Hey…going to Spain to help move the love of my life Andrew to France! We’re starting a life together and I’m so excited!” In a prior vlog he already told us he’d like Andrew to move in with him, so not a big surprise. The only idiot is Teabeg!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The dynamics of selfies are so far beyond me I can't begin to decipher 99% of IG. For what it's worth, here's the pic of SJ and lady friends, Christmas 2017, by Potts (not associated with Amsterdam pride, my mistake, apologies). They could and would certainly be fluffing their curiously dirty-minded but not very erotic photog. What other msgs this shot, published by SJ to IG, conveys or is intended to convey I cannot specify. I think people like HR and MW would take it as an invitation.
A quiet night in FULL ON makeup 😬 Not much art in that photo imho.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 729597
I'm loving this! He thought he could get away with another secret trip to Spain so who's the idiot here?

1629912558082.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm loving this! He thought he could get away with another secret trip to Spain so who's the idiot here?

View attachment 729648
I LOVE it! Exactly! If everything is on the “up-and-up,” why bother to delete the comments? He has the perfect platform and bullhorn to refute any falsehoods without resorting to silencing people.

Reactions: 20
Snorty decorating sand castle and SJ knocks them down! I think dog piss rug is for Nutty eventually, will hide smell of dead seagull on stick. Cousin’s room was probably secretly filmed months back paid by patrons and now they pay for cousin to do work while he lives and eats on their dime. He is self employed so he do this and no need to be quick because he gets a check$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.