Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note....I see Chateau Life has gone radio silent and deleted all the Patreon and buy me a coffee links from all their videos after they were exposed here. They had no right to go begging when they don't even own that heap. Two scammers is all they are. 😡 They still have 57 Patreons, though.
Phil and Angelina, you two idiots need to refund everyone immediately!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I just cannot stand that Mother!
I like her, she seems to push SJ to do something. Like all other adults do. Cleaning, cooking, taking care of your home.

There is a huge distance between Madrid and Torremolinos. So it wasn't quickly seeing his twin brother. Costa del sol is known for the crazy partying.

For the Antonio Banderas lovers: I use to live in Spain for a while, and frequently visited el Pimpi which is owned by him. (fair prices, good tapas and a minute walk from my apartment) He was so nice to the people working there, all smiles and was chatting with everyone. Now I like him even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lunch in the buddleia bush is the immortal, final, end-of counter-argument to that. Now that she has money and a pit bull/poodle nobody can tell her to STFU.
was she eating mud pies? [I shall eat what I want where it pleases me so you all can just shut up!-(stomps foot)]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dynamics of selfies are so far beyond me I can't begin to decipher 99% of IG. For what it's worth, here's the pic of SJ and lady friends, Christmas 2017, by Potts (not associated with Amsterdam pride, my mistake, apologies). They could and would certainly be fluffing their curiously dirty-minded but not very erotic photog. What other msgs this shot, published by SJ to IG, conveys or is intended to convey I cannot specify. I think people like HR and MW would take it as an invitation.
Lalanders testing out the makeup. If it stays on the face no need to wash the sheets...a motto to live by in the Shittoo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I still have 5 tattle pages to catch up on, so this might already be on here, but he has commented on his trip to Spain!.... should we be offended? is he calling us idiots? hahaha :LOL:

View attachment 729597
I respect a hardworking sex worker and their ability to read people.
Any respect for Andrew's street wisdom that I might have had has vanished. He now eats, sleeps, shelters, snorts and imbibes on the Patreons' dime. What will he be doing for the wage? Since he's their rent boy now?

Reactions: 13
From "The chateau that changed her life with Marie Wiik featuring Stephanie Jarvis"

Capture d’écran (580).png

Capture d’écran (581).png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
does he not get it? the internet is FOREVER-just like his and Andrew’s love-let’s all be happy for them as they go off to live in bliss in a house they don’t own-with no jobs-no money (except what they grift) in the middle of nowhere-bless their hearts

edited: good for Andrew on continuing his education-he seems a decent guy maybe-hope he finds out sooner rather than later that Michael Peter Pan Petherick is a jerk
ahhhh …. But it takes one ☝ to reconaise one ☝

they are perfectly suited …
MOLD just got himself a
mom-a-gent-er rr er 😐

he gets paid to work 😈

Reactions: 10
I respect a hardworking sex worker and their ability to read people.
Any respect for Andrew's street wisdom that I might have had has vanished. He now eats, sleeps, shelters, snorts and imbibes on the Patreons' dime. What will he be doing for the wage? Since he's their rent boy now?
I'm envisioning some Latin firecracker version of PJ. He will become MP's camera man, editor, addicted co-shopper of tat. He will learn to grift high end electronics on camera. I'm almost certain he'll be setting up an OnlyFans channel. Sideline, online business selling Doing It Ourselves Sex Toys and Gentlemen's Lingerie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just catching up! ... Is this a newly decorated staircase ?! She certainly decides to hurry it up, perhaps realising she shouldn't film, has it been done for TV & not seen yet?

Maybe I've missed a vlog or just zoned out and not noticed lol

IMG_20210825_215151.jpg

Reactions: 8
Holiday destination - my 50p is on Bermuda: direct flight from Heathrow (thank you, Tiny Tartan Terror, for sharing the Intel that you collected SJ and her bag carrier from Stansted and took them to HRW). No direct flights to Mexico from HRW. Flights to the West Indies tend to be mid to late morning, so time frame doesn't work for getting from Stansted, flights to Bermuda are late afternoon. And only a hop, skip and a jump from there to New York. Makes sense to me, but "sense" and "Stephanie" are never uttered in the same sentence.
….and I bet she has a free place to stay….Bermuda is beautiful and she won’t settle for less 😬….except it is a well kept place and that might be overwhelming to them….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
well.. I have one, Andrew has one, basically every man has one. And I don’t mean huge appetite..
Hahaha ok never knew this. I am enriched with nee knowledge. Thank you!

in this case, my friend said that it was a slang for pimp 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.