Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh and on another note Andrew like some of Gustavos posts on insta

those business boys know each other, probably also sharing clients. Probably? No, for sure they are sharing clients. They know where and from whom to get the money.

Reactions: 8
Jun 10, 2021

This is the designers guild wallpaper that SJ has already purchased for the unfinished loo. It was presented during the hair curling live Q & A. How the hell is that going work??? Don't forget she said, she would be installing it. What could go wrong????

1623347353060.png
1623347419375.png
1623347451861.png

I posted this after SJ's and BJJ's Q&A. What could go wrong??? Well, now we know... EVERYTHING. :eek: At least the over spray of urine from the men at the chateau will blend in with the busy mural. :sick:
Wall paper in a small loo with a big design a fail - wall paper in a loo - full stop - bad idea...Fanny putting the wall paper up - she is really taking the piss.

Well, credit where it's due. She is consistent and updates are given regularly. She doesn't treat her Patrons like Trotter does.
Whatever proves to be right or wrong regarding finances, or how it's done...at least there is some progress.

So after that super positive post, I am going for a lie down. :)
In Australia we call that "a bex (asprin) and a lie down" - LOL - you are right - however the chips fall for Fanny and her money will be a time thing. Never have I heard her cry as Tea Begs has and that is the difference. He can cry "she gets a holiday and no one calls her out on funds" well...that is because she didn't reveal the funds are dry and send more. Big difference. I think he is in a strange place of watching someone he encouraged doing better. Considering he already has a mindset of those who have ripped him off. He needs to step over this and step up to keep anything he gained in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe she was considering Egypt or Dubai. Does SJ not read?
And the further ignorance of " somewhere I would not be tempted to blog from..." she is so lacking any culture, or even political correctness. To be so disrespectful..mind blowing.
Even Napoleon and Josephine were fascinated by Australia.
It's a narrative for the viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a narrative for the viewers.
Exactly - they are completely inappropriate destinations to holiday - no more quarantine mention to get to NY. What they are is possible next destinations once she finishes other holidays. Clever really.

She made quite a point out of stating that none of the patron money is spend on traveling and it all comes out of YouTube ad revenue. Must mean patrons are asking questions and she's getting worried. I don't blame either of them. They all should be worried, because all she does is lie and yet she's asking everyone to believe her without actually giving numbers. The only one that still thinks her words mean anything must be her boyfriend going bold.

Exactly my thoughts. They can't have it both ways: being "friends" on holiday AND using patron money for his salary.
Good point

Reactions: 12
Maybe Fanny meant NEXT Wednesday so as not to interrupt her one on one with Snorts while she looks deep into his big, round....nostrils! 😂
Sorry....but not sorry...I am tired and getting slap happy and no booze to be found!
sometimes the jokes are just sitting there and ready for one of us to drop it in a comment-it’s a big responsibility-but each of us must do our part

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a thought - she may wear the ring as a solo traveller to help keep her safe? Sort of a sign of ‘I’m taken, don’t hassle me’?
An interesting thought, it would be absolutely an appropriate ruse in some countries!
But the ring as such - it is of no concern here, or is it? Who cares? Marital state (or not) is personal, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That ‘gaze’ though. That looks like the gaze of a lover. “Bi-boy Ban
I missed out on putting a bet forward for the holiday destination.
I would like to place a bet that SJ will wear her hair in a french roll and BJJ will wear that ridiculous pink suit in the videos to support their placement of auction items.
The pink suit!!!! Ugh. I forgot about that dingy thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you're right, she has been reading here and that is wise. We are the gossip idiots 😆 She wants to distance herself from Trotter boy and his abuse of patreon. So, she uses her youtube money, good and nothing wrong with that. He is bound to use patreon money as pocket money, we've seen that before. She is using it in the Chateau. There is a difference. He takes the money for granted, she knows she has struck luck. Put a wedding on your list Luna, looks like love to me! :LOL::coffee: So they are in Barbados? Been there a couple of times myself surfing on the east coast. Not a bad place at all. I was guessing Bermuda.
I had a boss who’s wife kept him on a tight budget. He was always asking us for money mostly to buy alcohol. He finally had a great idea to give his secretary a huge raise then she gave him all the money he wanted from that. Everyone in the office knew what was happening but on the face of it there was nothing we could do about it. Those that grift find a way. Always.
PS. I forgot to mention this was a States Attorney’s office funded by county tax money. Oops!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.