Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true that SJ's cousin cannot install the paneling in the "Grand Salon" for some reason, so they're instead putting it in SJ's boudoir?
I do believe that is what will happen. Surprise!!!

And they are going to load SO much crap in her wing of the shanty along with removing walls without a structural engineers opinion, that soon the whole pile will cave in down to the kitchen below.
Then SJ will "live with it" for months. You know. To get a better "feel" for any changes that should be made in the future.
They can cook for the BnB guests on the hot plate in the Gardner's shed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What a stupid comment. If this is low class (15 million views) give it to me any day:
Still struck with how comparatively modest the professional dancers' dresses, hose, and shoes are compared to SJ's tango ensemble. The dancers' long slit skirts show more of less flesh, twirl and flare fabulously, and their strappy sandals are hott.
And, well, there's.....that man.
Caramba.

I agree with you regarding Brenda's home decor. She has been preparing her home with them in mind. SJ, these are your people. 🤪
My question is, who puts photos on a toaster???? Is that Loki???
alittlepieceoffrance
View attachment 727775View attachment 727793View attachment 727777View attachment 727778View attachment 727779
God, you're good. I actually spent 20 minutes looking for Brenda's tragic room for rent on Tattle search. Clearly the internet has a better search engine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do not fret, and please, please do not watch his currrent or future dire videos for me. I couldn't rest at the mere thought of you suffering m'dear 🥰

Amazing attention to detail @KiKiGee. I think It's Pope Benedict XVI. The one before the current one, Pope Francis. (I'm a lapsed Catholic so kinda keep up with what's going on in HQ).
Now I know alot of people will have pictures of him in the houses, but on a toaster? How bizarre
The pope on the toaster is the one fashion accessory in Brenda's house that is acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are wherever they could get FREE accommodations!
I really don't know what she thinks she has to offer her Patreons on Wednesday except for her secret whereabouts because ain't nothing getting done over at Shantyville ( my new pet name for the dump)!!!!
I think it REALLY is because she is having horrible withdrawals from not being filmed for several days!
Having that camera focused on herself is like being connected to an oxygen tank for her.
Poor dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we know the exact dates they are quarantining? I hope they are watching the weather in the tropics - getting active.

Reactions: 13
AND FURTHERMORE!!!! 😂😃😅😀😆
I hope SJ and her man are clawing each others eyes out by the end of their cozy sabbatical!
Have they ever heard if " Absence makes the heart grow fonder"??
I wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rather snooty comment on Selmar’s latest flog:
I think that the reference here and to the tango that Sillyman "teaches" is to the Tango de Salon. I don't believe that he has any recognised credentials to teach, eg IDTA. It is a far more relaxed and social dance, originating in the dance halls and brothels of Buenos Aires as opposed to the Tango Fantasia or exhibition tango demonstrated in @Seeingitasitis' lovely clip. When I was dancing, the AT was not considered a ballroom dance. The European tango that I learnt is strict tempo and therefore was included as one of the 5 ballroom disciplines. I so wish that I'd had that opportunity to learn the AT and have had to settle for taking every opportunity to see it danced professionally instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just tried to eat my first 4 cheeses pizza. Oh boy.. couldn’t even eat half of it. There I a certain smell I can’t describe, it smells like nothing with a twist of foul sweetness. Must be the Gorgonzola or something…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes compost and fertiliser can cost a fortune . I'm lucky to have a friend with horses stabled nearby, I have to dig, bag it all myself and ferry it to my plots but it saves so much money. No wonder my hands look 100 years old. However I don't have batwings on my upper arms. Pity she can't get hold of "black gold" like this.
With as much manure that’s produced in the chateau vlogs, fertilizer is no problem at La La Lande and Begmania (for sure)! Plenty to go around…especially for tomatoes and all kinds of berries to make jam fit for a king! Just hold your breath when you visit…the pile is knee deep and the odor could overwhelm! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just tried to eat my first 4 cheeses pizza. Oh boy.. couldn’t even eat half of it. There I a certain smell I can’t describe, it smells like nothing with a twist of foul sweetness. Must be the Gorgonzola or something…
I bet it's the gorongonzola.I can't stand truffles ,can't bear the smell,taste...Sj quite enjoys them though...

Reactions: 4
If discussions on these disgusting photos continue can we not unfairly slander anyone on their origin.
Footnote
Thank you 🙏

it’s always newbie accounts - that particular one ☝ 11 posts

enough with the slurs - it’s established
All our ancestors walked into civilisation….,😈

Checked no vid yet

but there was this epic 💎

Hello Team la Lande!!! I’ve recently joined after binge watching on YouTube for weeks. Thank you Stephanie for being SOO Positive about EVERYTHING! What an inspiration!
If I may suggest a few ideas.
1). Have Phillip do a table manners vlog. We Americans really need it.
2). Have an annual swim in the moat. Like a polar bear group for New Years. I go all over the world to post swims in unusual places, I.e. Dubrovnik in January. Continued Blessings,

Do. nOT shoot the messenger 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
More than an hour and a half to go before CD premier and the fans are already worried and commenting about Selmar. 🤪
Cheri Cornish
2 hours ago
So does that mean Selmar is out of a job?

Hide reply

Carol Z
1 hour ago
No, no - Selmar is irreplaceable. He’s on vacation this month but should be back in September. The paneling requires months of dedicated work by a master carpenter.

Norma Miller
3 hours ago
I'm a bit confused. Is Selmar returning to the chateau and if so what will he be doing now??? Would hate to see him leave permanently.

Hide 3 replies

Louise Fenner-Solomon
3 hours ago
The cousin is here to do some very skilled carpentry work for the installation in the Grande Salon

LCM8992
3 hours ago
Selmar is taking a well deserved holiday and visiting his mum

Susan Mace
1 hour ago
Amaury is fitting the wooden panelling in the grand salon and I think Stephanie wants him to make the windows for Nati’s apartment too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.