Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my deepest apologies dear Countess-clearly I misread and shall punish myself by watching Selmar’s next 2 videos
Do not fret, and please, please do not watch his currrent or future dire videos for me. I couldn't rest at the mere thought of you suffering m'dear 🥰

I agree with you regarding Brenda's home decor. She has been preparing her home with them in mind. SJ, these are your people. 🤪
My question is, who puts photos on a toaster???? Is that Loki???
alittlepieceoffrance
View attachment 727775View attachment 727793View attachment 727777View attachment 727778View attachment 727779
Amazing attention to detail @KiKiGee. I think It's Pope Benedict XVI. The one before the current one, Pope Francis. (I'm a lapsed Catholic so kinda keep up with what's going on in HQ).
Now I know alot of people will have pictures of him in the houses, but on a toaster? How bizarre

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna Sorokin appears to be unphased and doing just fine. I follow her on Instagram.
Wow, I'm going to have to check her IG. I'd have thought she'd keep a very low profile on her release. Still, as we know, you just cant keep a good grifter down. And Anna makes SJ look like an amateur ;)

Reactions: 4
Anna Sorokin appears to be unphased and doing just fine. I follow her on Instagram.
I bet she is just peachy, she is a born talent. Probably used prison time to work on her technique, like the character played by Sandra Bullock in "Oceans 8". And now she should collect from the movie of her escapades.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she is just peachy, she is a born talent. Probably used prison time to work on her technique, like the character played by Sandra Bullock in "Oceans 8". And now she should collect from the movie of her escapades.
Crime pays as does 'grifting'. I think Anna invented the word really

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Pope is on her toaster! Maybe instead of Pope she thought his name was "Pop" as in, Pop Tart!
The mind boggles, I thought of posting "Is that a Pope-up toaster" but I thought better of it :sneaky: not wanting to cheese off the Catholics here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her channel is one of the only ones I haven't grown bored of. (Really over most of the other youtube channels I used to enjoy). My mind boggles at the amount of money they must make. They spend like it is water. Expensive compost/fertilizer alone must be a huge expense (maybe comped?). I am going to pull the trigger and finally buy one of those hose links she uses. So jealous of all those she has.
I, too, love Garden Answer, and I am fairly certain they get wholesale pricing at the bare minimum for their Espoma products, as they are listed as one of the brands with which they work. (I wouldn't be surprised if their compost and fertilizer is comped by Espoma, well worth the price for it is shown in every video where she plants something.) I agree that they are making a fair sum of money, but I feel they are investing it back into their channel, one of the reasons for their success. I know they didn't pay retail for the Hartley, and Aaron seems to be astute with the details of the business. He is such a planner I'm sure they are saving plenty for college funds and retirement. Plus they get wholesale pricing at her parent's garden center. I bought two of the Christmas ornaments she featured at Andrew's Seed last year and was SHOCKED at how fair the pricing was for the quality, and the customer service was fantastic.

Loved that they have added a hose link to one of their gators in today's video, so smart! And I appreciate that they are often thinking about their community as a whole, donating the gazebo to the city and doing flowers at the community college for cost as well as all the other places they plant for free.

Reactions: 12
Looks like the cousin is going to be featured in today's video. Expect the shirtless carpentry work to follow and hordes of crazed, thirsty super-fans to swoon. Once those golden locks are unfurled, I suspect Phillip will either loose his mind with lust or he's be seething in jealousy! The drama should be quite entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
been searching and searching to see if anyone else caught this on here. someone tell me if I missed the discussion. but in this vlog: "SARA & STEVE'S CHATEAU IS REVEALED!"

around the 25:26 mark, Stephanie refers to Dan as a "GREAT lover"..... ummmmmm???????! am i crazy or did she say that?!

edit: sorry, not sure why the link isn't working
....and a great vlogger

Sorry @Jikki2 you've been faster than me

Reactions: 7
So, here is a Pope joke (don't laugh out loud cos burning at the stake is not funny)

Il Papa is gonna tour the States,
Specifically that hotbed of vice, Las Vegas
The plane lands and Il Papa alights resplendent in his robes
The guy managing the steps welcomes him
"Welcome to Vegas, Mr Presley"
Papa turns to hs right hand cardinal, perplexed
"Donta worry, Papa, jus a little misunderstanding"
All the way to the hotel suite
By which time Papa is somewhat annoyed
but he is practicing Christian patience values
Walks to the bedroom
And from the doorway sees this luscious semi-clad babe on the bed
She crooks her finger and in a hot low husky voice says
"Hello Elvis"
Papa looks over his shoulder, sees no one
Hooks the door shut behind him, shakes his hips and sings
"Well blessa my soul, whatsa wrong with me..."

Ok, hand me my penance, especially if you heard it before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The mind boggles, I thought of posting "Is that a Pope-up toaster" but I thought better of it :sneaky: not wanting to cheese off the Catholics here.
To quote from the brilliant TV series Derry Girls... She must be a Catholic as "Protestants keep their toasters in a cupboard"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just read up on Anna Sorokin, as I had no idea who she was.
It helps explain the Patreons who give to the lying you tube grifters.
People will believe what they want no matter how ludicrous or suspicious it seems.
Or when the clues are obvious and right under their nose.
Is it stubbornness that makes them swear they are not being taken to the cleaners?
I mean if you PAID for groceries but then the store WITH HELD the groceries....you would be indignant!!!
So why the Patreons are NOT indignant that they are PAYING FOR RESTORATION of the lake, the terrace, ( should have windows and heating system on the list too...but don't) but getting NOTHING, is why we have this forum!!!
We are not just a nasty, mean site.
We point out truths!!!!!
SJ and her cohorts need to look up the definition of "truth"

Looks like the cousin is going to be featured in today's video. Expect the shirtless carpentry work to follow and hordes of crazed, thirsty super-fans to swoon. Once those golden locks are unfurled, I suspect Phillip will either loose his mind with lust or he's be seething in jealousy! The drama should be quite entertaining.
Ol' Phyllis can slobber over the Kissin' Cousin all he wants because I am sure the cousin doesn't play on Snort's "fluid" team.

But to keep up appearances, SJ may agree to share.😝

I hope SJ is REALLY paying her cousin to be the project manager going forward

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Her channel is one of the only ones I haven't grown bored of. (Really over most of the other youtube channels I used to enjoy). My mind boggles at the amount of money they must make. They spend like it is water. Expensive compost/fertilizer alone must be a huge expense (maybe comped?). I am going to pull the trigger and finally buy one of those hose links she uses. So jealous of all those she has.
Yes compost and fertiliser can cost a fortune . I'm lucky to have a friend with horses stabled nearby, I have to dig, bag it all myself and ferry it to my plots but it saves so much money. No wonder my hands look 100 years old. However I don't have batwings on my upper arms. Pity she can't get hold of "black gold" like this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 727003
Anybody know which emotion would cause such severe vains to show on SJ's forehead? 🧐 🧐 🧐
♥ I had to come back to this post. Thank you @ComtesseRose ♥ The head vein, Kristine Chenoweth, first comes to mind. Side note, interesting six degree of separation, Adam Guettel, (Tess Hoffman's man) dated Kristine during '97. Land of the Lost also comes to mind. Then Hanni, as Lady Sylvia Marsh in the 1988 movie, The Lair of the White Worm. It's all weird...just like they are.

1629817018548.png
1629817034241.png
1629817064916.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So today will basically consist of a regurgitation of previous crap. We have already seen the moat clean up on Dan's wonderful vlogs weeks ago.
And I don't want to see SJ and Poodle Puff romping through Italy again.
Hell, all she is going to film for the next three weeks is herself with her undercover lover (NOT!!!!). Yuck and Boring and Yawn!!!
She needs to rename her channel " The Misadventures of Me and Mr. Nostrils"
Oooh, possible Thread title!!!!!!🤓.
We can get through the next excruciatingly frustrating next three weeks by coming up with new names for her channel!!!
You guys are the bee's knees- I know you will come up with some doozies!😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oooo I might even watch this one then, he is eye candy compared to the rest of the fellas in the place. I had to fast forward to the bits he was in, in the birthday gift grab because Hanni was making me twitch. She certainly makes for horribly uncomfortable viewing flinging herself about in your eyeline all the time. Strange girl.

So, here is a Pope joke (don't laugh out loud cos burning at the stake is not funny)

Il Papa is gonna tour the States,
Specifically that hotbed of vice, Las Vegas
The plane lands and Il Papa alights resplendent in his robes
The guy managing the steps welcomes him
"Welcome to Vegas, Mr Presley"
Papa turns to hs right hand cardinal, perplexed
"Donta worry, Papa, jus a little misunderstanding"
All the way to the hotel suite
By which time Papa is somewhat annoyed
but he is practicing Christian patience values
Walks to the bedroom
And from the doorway sees this luscious semi-clad babe on the bed
She crooks her finger and in a hot low husky voice says
"Hello Elvis"
Papa looks over his shoulder, sees no one
Hooks the door shut behind him, shakes his hips and sings
"Well blessa my soul, whatsa wrong with me..."

Ok, hand me my penance, especially if you heard it before
10 Our Fathers and 6 Hail Mary's please ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it true that SJ's cousin cannot install the paneling in the "Grand Salon" for some reason, so they're instead putting it in SJ's boudoir?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.