Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not just true, it's old news too. Everybody at the shitshow has been talking about how hard it is going to be to get that huge mirror upstairs to her boudoir. She's obviously not going to be part of the efforts anyway, because she booked herself an expensive invitation from Christie's and can act innocent and surprised when se gets back, but the working orders for her cousin are very precise indeed: get it upstairs, no matter what.
Anyway, Steph said that sexy Cousin will only carry the panels into the grand salon. They need to get acclimatised for a month first. So what is he doing all the time? Somebody else could have carried them inside already weeks ago? This is going to be a never ending story, too

• Heart
Reactions: 25
These are different times, not just for an auctionhouse but for everyone. If she's bragging to be the first flogger ever they've asked, that is sort pointing to the new rules in itself, isn't it?
I'm hoping it's just SJ projecting herself as a person of influence. Christies did issue a statement, what price that?

Reactions: 7
These are different times, not just for an auctionhouse but for everyone. If she's bragging to be the first flogger ever they've asked, that is sort pointing to the new rules in itself, isn't it?
when you think it through it makes sense...she isnt a very well known YTer..is she..Christies get paid..to see how its works with YT...its all veru convenient for them..if she blows it...nothing has ever happened..they will say it was just a pilot thing...

Reactions: 13
Anyway, Steph said that sexy Cousin will only carry the panels into the grand salon. They need to get acclimatised for a month first. So what is he doing all the time? Somebody else could have carried them inside already weeks ago? This is going to be a never ending story, too
She says a lot of things. He's not going to carry that tit just by himself. Who's there to help him? The brother from another mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
when you think it through it makes sense...she isnt a very well known YTer..is she..Christies get paid..to see how its works with YT...its all veru convenient for them..if she blows it...nothing has ever happened..they will say it was just a pilot thing...
Even if she blows it, Christies will not permit a failure, someone else in the background will likely fix the mess. Too much at stake.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
well I know..just act as a pretty picture...another figure added to the bunch...she must keep her storylines fresh...otherwise people loose interest...its just like coronation street...the grifting soap must continue...she is already using cliffhangers...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope they install the panelling with the tit still on it...it will give it that lalonde magic!

I'm not shocked that she is able to weasel/ buy her way into a deal with Christie's. she is such a fraud. it can go down as marketing expenses for both parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christies did issue a statement, what price that?
Yes they did. They stated they were delighted to partner with her. Interesting choice of words. On social media there's usually a price to be paid for that kind of partnership...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Further to the musings of where the couple will cloister/holiday for two weeks. She mentioned I do believe at least twice that she will be near the ocean. When she wrapped the shawl around herself how it would help when by the ocean.
A two week cruise?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes they did. They stated they were delighted to partner with her. Interesting choice of words. On social media there's usually a price to be paid for that kind of partnership...
I read you, yet I remain a little unconvinced. There must be a performance agreement, even if just for a one-off. Maybe some residuals for her. Sure, the advertising is huge, especially as she has successfully punted her status over-statement. Will be very interesting to see how this firms up.

whats at stake..she isnt really planning a auctionsale herself is she..?
Christies reputation.

Reactions: 9
Anyway, Steph said that sexy Cousin will only carry the panels into the grand salon.
who is the sexy cousin? The blond beach boy in his best years? Pfff..

There is a better one at lala. His name is Paul. Oh what I would do with Paul..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I read you, yet I remain a little unconvinced. There must be a performance agreement, even if just for a one-off. Maybe some residuals for her. Sure, the advertising is huge, especially as she has successfully punted her status over-statement. Will be very interesting to see how this firms up.

Christies reputation.
well if they do things like this...they arent very carefull with their reputation are they..when you see one vlog from Fan Flash her interior i would nicely decline...unless like Clara said they have paid Christies themselves...That leaves me with the question about Christies reputation...??

Reactions: 10
well if they do things like this...they arent very carefull with their reputation are they..when you see one vlog from Fan Flash her interior i would nicely decline...unless like Clara said they have paid Christies themselves...That leaves me with the question about Christies reputation...??
Over the last 20 years Christies reputation has taken some knocks. Influential management was fired and a clean up was put in place. Then a storm damaged art and owners sued big on the basis of Christies negligence. I like to think (or at least hope) Christies will guard their remaining reputation with vigor.

maybe a % of the take. she does have all those rubes who think she has style and class *pukes*
Yes, those would be the residuals.

Reactions: 9
Further to the musings of where the couple will cloister/holiday for two weeks. She mentioned I do believe at least twice that she will be near the ocean. When she wrapped the shawl around herself how it would help when by the ocean.
A two week cruise?
Well that would be a great fit, a floating petri dish, sort of like the germ infested tit show. She would feel right at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still reading pg 21, please bare with me but WTF Brenda 🤣😂 Pope John Paul II .... the catlick HQ sainted him a couple of three years ago. Most non-confrontational Pope in my lifetime, hob nobbing with Presidents and common actors. Did zilch for the lgbtq community.

I see 👀 you, Brenda and you look terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.