Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hanni seemed a little more relaxed in the new episode. Not quite so twitchy. I LOLd at the dog-smell rug. That ratty, threadbare rag will look paaar-fect in the shitoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This vlog is a mess did BJJ edit it?
Agreed, a complete mess. But not unexpected. We knew she was going to show prerecorded stuff. What shocked me was that a huge part of it was filmed by Dan, already shown on his channel last week. So she's not worried people are tired of her foolish games. She's convinced she'd get away with basically whatever she puts out. She might be right, but I for one am hoping she's not...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
At least now we know why they wanted ...to escape the chateau doing it by themselves...she bought a disgusting rug that smells like dog..no fabrice can disguse that....in Holland we have that too its called febreze here,,,it maskes the smell for a few days...who wants to buy those filthy things at all.. omg...that whole place must smell like dog, cat,,piss, tit..or dead people.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Gerry has gone back to England...so hes not around to help...
Gerry is back driving his taxi. 🚕
From the live chat...
Gerald Grady No @Vivphotography, Stephanie, Philip and I Flew into London Stansted, my Taxi was at the airport, I drove them to Heathrow ( I didn’t charge them )
Gerald Grady I know DeAnn, but I think Stephanie building my apartment at the Chateau, covers it
Gerald Grady I picked up Someone, that Stephanie was at School with. ((Lucy watching chateau diaries, she sends her Love, she is so proud of you).
Neil Hartley @the Chateau Diaries and @Gerald Grady you know you've made it, when you're big in Framlingham!
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady Oh how lovely!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Gerry has gone back to England...so hes not around to help...
Not like he would be much help anyway. He isn't in the best of health and doesn't appear to be strong enough to manage the paneling.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hanni seemed a little more relaxed in the new episode. Not quite so twitchy. I LOLd at the dog-smell rug. That ratty, threadbare rag will look paaar-fect in the shitoo.
I did not see her as more relaxed. She's so out of place there, desperately trying to fit in, God knows why. She doesn't fit in, nor will she ever. The sooner she admits defeat the better....for her.

You find that relaxed...she walked around like she had a left over 14 of july.. firework in her ass...which could explode any moment..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least now we know why they wanted ...to escape the chateau doing it by themselves...she bought a disgusting rug that smells like dog..no fabrice can disguse that....in Holland we have that too its called febreze here,,,it maskes the smell for a few days...who wants to buy those filthy things at all.. omg...that whole place must smell like dog, cat,,piss, tit..or dead people.....
They could send it to the Polish rug cleaner! But it would come back properly clean and make everything else look grimy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought 💭 I’d let you mull this one over ….

I sincerely hope she’s not lodging here

thoughts 💭

Stephanie, the US border is closed to Canadians driving but not by air. You could spend your quarantine time in Toronto or Montreal. Another option is Dublin or Bermuda?

😈
Eh that would be a solid No
To dublin…….
Maybe Galway? 😶 Shannon Airport not too far away……

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I did not see her as more relaxed. She's so out of place there, desperately trying to fit in, God knows why. She doesn't fit in, nor will she ever. The sooner she admits defeat the better....for her.
She is a strange one, that's for sure. I have always had the feeling she is love with the grifter queen. She must be jealous that snorts is off with her for an extended vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gerry is back driving his taxi. 🚕
From the live chat...
Gerald Grady No @Vivphotography, Stephanie, Philip and I Flew into London Stansted, my Taxi was at the airport, I drove them to Heathrow ( I didn’t charge them )
Gerald Grady I know DeAnn, but I think Stephanie building my apartment at the Chateau, covers it
Gerald Grady I picked up Someone, that Stephanie was at School with. ((Lucy watching chateau diaries, she sends her Love, she is so proud of you).
Neil Hartley @the Chateau Diaries and @Gerald Grady you know you've made it, when you're big in Framlingham!
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady Oh how lovely!
So it's just Nutty and Hani left at the tit show? Or maybe some more volunteers they can order around? Doing the actual work but not interesting enough to be presented in the flogs....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Many people are allergic to Febreze (especially me) and agreed that it smells horrid….the old rugs are getting to be a bit too much….no wonder if she has moth problems…. I have a friend that used to go to antique sales and ended up with a rug that completely took over her entire home with moths….she had to keep putting off the “moth bombs” in her house…..and they still got all of her sweaters just like in the Chateau 😶

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She is a strange one, that's for sure. I have always had the feeling she is love with the grifter queen. She must be jealous that snorts is off with her for an extended vacation.
Oh she clearly is...a lesbian and very fond of Fan..you can see it from miles..makes me think..would i want her as my lawyer???? nahhhh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They could send it to the Polish rug cleaner! But it would come back properly clean and make everything else look grimy.
I agree, his videos are so satisfying. Now that would be an intersting collaboration, Break dancing Polish rug cleaner and Stephanie just oohing and ahhing over all the rugs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we have been watching different episodes. The one I watched this evening certainly didn't show someone who was reluctant to be on camera. She seemed to be relishing every moment. Why on earth was she so giddy when Amaury arrived. Does she already know him? The way she was running alongside Fanny to greet him made me think that he was some long lost relative of hers too.
Not much footage of Filly tonight - I suspect she has already worked out that the fans are going to find her cousin more appealing.

• Heart
Many people are allergic to Febreze (especially me) and agreed that it smells horrid….the old rugs are getting to be a bit too much….no wonder if she has moth problems…. I have a friend that used to go to antique sales and ended up with a rug that completely took over her entire home with moths….she had to keep putting off the “moth bombs” in her house…..and they still got all of her sweaters just like in the Chateau 😶
My mother always used to say..we have a lot of centuries old stuff in the house...at least we know what happened with it...she wouldnt allow any other old stuff inside..she was horrified of woodworm..and disgusted by other peoples furniture or rugs...we never buy at auction...still not today...more then old crap enough already...

Reactions: 8
I can't be the only one who saw that rug part as a prolonged innuendo...
"Phyllis is stream cleaning my rug" - as we hear, he certainly is... 😖
The cleaning of the moat took a whole TEAM! and she still wants parterre, this and that along with all the garden tat. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.