Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening all, I'm catching up after being away taking my son to college and want to thank you for the laughs. I'm still on thread #53 where I just learned the identify of @ Halcyon Organic's obsession thanks to @kiki Gee's sleuthing skills. It's amazing what can be found on the internet . . .

@Gibson, it might interest you to know your brilliant words were quoted at a drive through window near Detroit, Michigan last week. After I placed our order my son said "You Pay Now?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she looked all "fulfilled"??? And down from her manic high.
So glad the poor thing got a vacation after working so hard going on like 12 trips already just this year alone.😤
Snorts 🐽 was in the right place at the right time when he landed in this pile of panties.
Hope one of you detectives can post the video for us sloths?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm loving this! He thought he could get away with another secret trip to Spain so who's the idiot here?

View attachment 729648
Maybe Andrew lives on a boat?

We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! 😆 😆 😆 But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷
Sadly the man does not understand yet there are internet critics, he may moan his private life is just that - but he asks his subscribers to finance his private life. That is what I call a game changer.

And yet another 3 comments deleted. This is starting to be like Whack-a-Mole! As soon as a Spain comment pops up, he’s out there smacking it down! 😆 Pathetic!
ROTFL Whack a mole!!! Who would have thought such attention to details could be deleted so fast - Anthrax's 😜 is the last post - sound the trumpet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Toilingwiththetoile! You’ll have so much to catch-up on when you rejoin us! 😄
Oh too true - I slept through all this action - and catching up has been aaamzzing Trotter boy can delete all he likes, one thing is for sure, if he even squeaks for cash again - he will need to be an octopus to delete comments! See ya later!

Another reply to the not-a-party trip to Spain, wonder how long that'll stay?
That is a good one - not a party - a farewell to brother, removalist visit - as pointed out earlier. He finished his last vlog with neither a possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm curious and maybe it was mentioned here, but why was the 2 week destination such a secret? Does she really think she is so famous that she needs to hide? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Gotta fly - have an eye appt..no, the parrot did not take out my eye - but it was thinking about it!
Its all fun and games tea begs till someone loses an eye! See ya soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Barbados? BARBADOS? .I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I've been going there for decades (lived "next door" through childhood and teens so inter-islanded often, visited loads of times since then). Have lots of friends and a few relations there, including one of my best pals who I've known since we were 3! Know it like the back of my hand. I shall have to deploy my spies.

Wonder where she and Flipper are staying? Somewhere on the Platinum (West) Coast? Goodness knows what claptrap Wiki-ed info she'll spout about the island and places she goes if she does Chateau Diaries in the Caribbean. I can't wait to sharpen my snark.

Rainy season at the moment. Humid. There was another bad storm last Friday. Very unsettled weather, not just occasional lunchtime torrential downpours., which is the norm in the tropics. First hurricane for 60 years hit Bdos in July.

Frankly, those who know don't go to Bdos at this time of year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for allowing us to watch. I must admit I am very jealous, Barbados sounds devine, better than our bloody lockdown. I wonder whose child it was you could hear in the background when she was talking to Amoury, no wonder Fanny left in a hurry. Is it just me, I really dont like that wallpaper, infact any of her choices of wallpaper, perhaps I am just not ott enough (n)

Reactions: 13
Thanks for allowing us to watch. I must admit I am very jealous, Barbados sounds devine, better than our bloody lockdown. I wonder whose child it was you could hear in the background when she was talking to Amoury, no wonder Fanny left in a hurry. Is it just me, I really dont like that wallpaper, infact any of her choices of wallpaper, perhaps I am just not ott enough (n)
The wallpaper makes me cringe. Just like the red walls where the pigeon portraits are now… The first thing that struck me was her face… What happened? Or is it the absence of some sort of light or filter? Seems a very strange situation with the two of them alone together there. Back to the decor… There’s just so much clutter and so many patterns mixed together. Well on its way to looking like a jungle.

GUESS WHERE?:oops:
Not the most flattering thumbnail, but hey ho!

Enjoy! 🇧🇧
Thanks for posting!

Reactions: 17
GUESS WHERE?:oops:
Not the most flattering thumbnail, but hey ho!

Enjoy! 🇧🇧
Thanks for sharing!

I know I've expressed this a million different times, but absolutely no reason BJJ needed to be included in the end of this video! He contributed nothing important at all.

Also, I'm convinced he has had his forehead pigmented or tattooed or something, his scalp is way to dark for how thin his hair is.

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 11.23.54 PM 1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Nope wallpaper looks like the inside of our old neighbors house 50 years ago.
I call it "depressing 1948"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am no style guru and I guess that's why I haven't paid to be a Christie's tastemaker but why would you wallpaper an entrance that looks like a corridor to a rabbit hole? A plain one would be better, in my not so tasty taste, or better paint it. A flowered, large flowers I may add, wallpaper where you'd have to stand at an angle on the loo to admire it is just dumb.

Reactions: 18
The wallpaper makes me cringe. Just like the red walls where the pigeon portraits are now… The first thing that struck me was her face… What happened? Or is it the absence of some sort of light or filter? Seems a very strange situation with the two of them alone together there. Back to the decor… There’s just so much clutter and so many patterns mixed together. It’s starting to look like a jungle.

Thanks for posting!
I think that is the face. Without a ring light or filter. Helluva lot of wrinkles for a non smoking non sunning 45 year old. Yikes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.