Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one or is anyone else bothered by her constant blink-blink-blink-ing when she's talking into the camera???...I can just barely listen to her but I definitely have to look away from the screen when she's doing that!!!...Drives me INSANE!!!!!

But I did enjoy seeing the cousin...mmmmmm....delicious!
Migraine inducing, her blinking, I mean
the cousin (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe the two families are shareholders of both. Also if you register a business to your home address, and you go bankrupt, you could lose your house. Maybe this way covers Gerry in case his taxi company flops? Its not uncommon and not illegal. My husband had a business but didn't register it to our home address,(which was my house, I bought it before we met,)but to his business address and made it a limited company .
I wasn't thinking illegal either. But it could give us some hints on where to look for answers to pressing questions, like where did the sudden Jarvis' capital originate from...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do like the wallpaper, I love the colours in it ... but I don't think I'd want to live with it, it is something I can admire from afar and that is enough of it for me!
Makes two of us. A lot of houses in my country, pretty much look the same these days. The steel black double door frames into the living, white painted walls and grey couches. So a home without these in it, is remarkable and I like them.
A lot of tattlers are praising the fleuries manor. I find her decor boring. The green wall paper she made was very nice though. I think a mix between Anna's and SJ's would be phaaaeerfect.

I quite love Amaury's deep voice ... I think Dan should consider having him do the voice over for the new intro for CD! I might actually watch it if that were the case! Well, I will watch it and enjoy what Dan does ... but I might have to mute the voice over unless it is Amaury!
You just gave SJ a great idea!

The cousin is good looking. He is the salt & pepper of the otherwise blend vlogs for next 3 months

Reactions: 14
I was thinking they'd finally remove the pool table...but no..😳 its still there and right in the middle of the muddle. Sir Nostrille looks very smug indeed to be hopping about the globe. Is it just me or has his hairdo considerably thinned since weaseling his way into the overblown manor house? Just tie it back and invest in some decent headgear, Phill πŸ™„.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Holy Smokes!:rolleyes:
SJ definitely looks too old for 46.

View attachment 730353

Both my parents are 45, but they look way younger than her!

I guess grifting does take its toll in more ways than one.

Silencing and resisting the conscience drains the youth out of her.

She'll look like her mother's sister by the time she turns 50!
She needs to take a page out of Nicole Kidman's book and stop moving her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She made quite a point out of stating that none of the patron money is spend on traveling and it all comes out of YouTube ad revenue. Must mean patrons are asking questions and she's getting worried. I don't blame either of them. They all should be worried, because all she does is lie and yet she's asking everyone to believe her without actually giving numbers. The only one that still thinks her words mean anything must be her boyfriend going bold.

when entering the United States of πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
You have to declare the purpose of your visit … snorty

and filming for your boss IS work …
And a big no no ☝
On your holiday visa ….
Exactly my thoughts. They can't have it both ways: being "friends" on holiday AND using patron money for his salary.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She made quite a point out of stating that none of the patron money is spend on traveling and it all comes out of YouTube ad revenue. Must mean patrons are asking questions and she's getting worried. I don't blame either of them. They all should be worried, because all she does is lie and yet she's asking everyone to believe her without actually giving numbers. The only one that still thinks her words mean anything must be her boyfriend going bold.
Or she has been reading on here πŸ˜‚.
If she gets worried, the downstairs loo, the panneling and the china pantry (which we almost forget about since it hasnt been mentioned for such a long time) will be finished before christmas. But I don't think she is worried at all. Otherwise she would have moved things a bit quicker. The only real progress which is made is in the garden and she isnt taking care off that by herself.

If tattle would be in charge we would have done the following first:
1.Windows
2.Radiators
3. Cleaning the bat tit attic🀒

Do I miss anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The final curtain for the dining room, which SJ herself has said in a 2020 vlog has been waiting to be done for years.
And the shutter dogs for safety reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Or she has been reading on here πŸ˜‚.
If she gets worried, the downstairs loo, the panneling and the china pantry (which we almost forget about since it hasnt been mentioned for such a long time) will be finished before christmas. But I don't think she is worried at all. Otherwise she would have moved things a bit quicker. The only real progress which is made is in the garden and she isnt taking care off that by herself.

If tattle would be in charge we would have done the following first:
1.Windows
2.Radiators
3. Cleaning the bat tit attic🀒

Do I miss anything?
I think you're right, she has been reading here and that is wise. We are the gossip idiots πŸ˜† She wants to distance herself from Trotter boy and his abuse of patreon. So, she uses her youtube money, good and nothing wrong with that. He is bound to use patreon money as pocket money, we've seen that before. She is using it in the Chateau. There is a difference. He takes the money for granted, she knows she has struck luck. Put a wedding on your list Luna, looks like love to me! :LOL::coffee: So they are in Barbados? Been there a couple of times myself surfing on the east coast. Not a bad place at all. I was guessing Bermuda.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do like the wallpaper, I love the colours in it ... but I don't think I'd want to live with it, it is something I can admire from afar and that is enough of it for me!
I like it too, I’m a maximalist at heart and love a bit of creative clutter and pattern. I have a similar print in a pair of curtains, but with a plain dark green wall. The interior magazines are full of these mural feature walls, although they may date pretty quickly.

Mmm

pelethon πŸ” top
Champagne πŸ₯‚ just because 😼
Nails πŸ’… done βœ…

ring πŸ’ back on

come on hani spill the beans ….
Just a thought - she may wear the ring as a solo traveller to help keep her safe? Sort of a sign of β€˜I’m taken, don’t hassle me’?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally agree! The red is so dated, and I hate the chinoiserie wallpaper in the dining room as well -the pattern is way to small, it looks cheap, busy and dated and doesn't transition well into any of the other rooms.

YouTube Studio Dark is just a dark mode you can put on so the background is black instead of white, its easier on the eyes for some.
Didn't she say in the conversation at the table that she was editing/uploading her vlog?

Reactions: 4
Oops 😬

Stephanie Jarvis
Video
  • 1 year as Patreon creator
129th
( 7 )
Video Rank

( +8 )
Patrons
$31,511

( +$101 )
Earnings per month
Patreon Rank
362nd
Twitter
Per Patron
$9.18
Launched
Feb 9, 2020
Creating videos and restoring a 16th century French chateau! (thechateaudiaries
)

● Patrons
93.8%
● Earnings
$30,532
66.2%
● Per patron
$9.36
14.2%

😈

Just a thought - she may wear the ring as a solo traveller to help keep her safe? Sort of a sign of β€˜I’m taken, don’t hassle me’?

ohhhh that sets the cat amongst the pigeons….

whom is she warding off at lalande πŸ₯Ί
excellent point and in truth not one I’d considered 😒

GUESS WHERE?:oops:
Not the most flattering thumbnail, but hey ho!

Enjoy! πŸ‡§πŸ‡§
And @Pekey there's the sharks you mentioned!

Barbados? BARBADOS? .I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I've been going there for decades (lived "next door" through childhood and teens so inter-islanded often, visited loads of times since then). Have lots of friends and a few relations there, including one of my best pals who I've known since we were 3! Know it like the back of my hand. I shall have to deploy my spies.

Wonder where she and Flipper are staying? Somewhere on the Platinum (West) Coast? Goodness knows what claptrap Wiki-ed info she'll spout about the island and places she goes if she does Chateau Diaries in the Caribbean. I can't wait to sharpen my snark.

Rainy season at the moment. Humid. There was another bad storm last Friday. Very unsettled weather, not just occasional lunchtime torrential downpours., which is the norm in the tropics. First hurricane for 60 years hit Bdos in July.

Frankly, those who know don't go to Bdos at this time of year.
Time for a music break -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Remember

when entering the United States of πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
You have to declare the purpose of your visit … snorty

and filming for your boss IS work …
And a big no no ☝
On your holiday visa ….

Your looking awful smug - or is it just your way of poking Nutti …
after a week off not been told what to do ???
and your smile will be as wide as your nostrils πŸ‘ƒ if that’s the case
Hola πŸ‘‹ Nutti …

Philip wanted to say hi πŸ‘‹ - your like a fart in a spacesuit ….
no intrinsic value

mmm πŸ€” remember no lying to immigration 😈
Wouldn't it be funny if they were turned away by US immigration? There can be some scary official looking people at US airports.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it be funny if they were turned away by US immigration? There can be some scary official looking people at US airports.
Agreed, they always gave me the creeps and I was working.. you could get some strange questions - even arriving as flight crew. Get them wrong and DELAYED after a long haul flight.

I was thinking they'd finally remove the pool table...but no..😳 its still there and right in the middle of the muddle. Sir Nostrille looks very smug indeed to be hopping about the globe. Is it just me or has his hairdo considerably thinned since weaseling his way into the overblown manor house? Just tie it back and invest in some decent headgear, Phill πŸ™„.
It is time for a shave

Yes, but good grief! What happened to her since?
Time

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think you're right, she has been reading here and that is wise. We are the gossip idiots πŸ˜† She wants to distance herself from Trotter boy and his abuse of patreon. So, she uses her youtube money, good and nothing wrong with that. He is bound to use patreon money as pocket money, we've seen that before. She is using it in the Chateau. There is a difference. He takes the money for granted, she knows she has struck luck. Put a wedding on your list Luna, looks like love to me! :LOL::coffee: So they are in Barbados? Been there a couple of times myself surfing on the east coast. Not a bad place at all. I was guessing Bermuda.
Trotter boy and his associates have abused their subscribers - led me here - before I was a basic fan. Watched for interest not to give them any money beyond watching ads. Was aware they plugged other options. No interest...so I did comment back in the day ( 2 months ago or more) to the positive on their vlogs. Interesting that these are popping up in my notifications now with a thumbs up. I am deleting them. As I have said before - I have never hide from them in positive or negative on YT. Gave tea begs a serve on his terrible deleted vlog. I can only thank them for giving me a chance to delete any posts I now truly regret. If that gives anyone a chance to know who is in here - more power to me. I have changed my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I like it too, I’m a maximalist at heart and love a bit of creative clutter and pattern. I have a similar print in a pair of curtains, but with a plain dark green wall. The interior magazines are full of these mural feature walls, although they may date pretty quickly.

I actually did that years ago in Ireland after an older man with a girlfriend in tow (at the place I was staying) kept asking me to join them πŸ˜Άβ€¦.had no idea what he meant until I returned and shared my story with a few friends. I was quite naive. And still am.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.