Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like the wallpaper, I love the colours in it ... but I don't think I'd want to live with it, it is something I can admire from afar and that is enough of it for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember

when entering the United States of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
You have to declare the purpose of your visit โ€ฆ snorty

and filming for your boss IS work โ€ฆ
And a big no no โ˜
On your holiday visa โ€ฆ.

Your looking awful smug - or is it just your way of poking Nutti โ€ฆ
after a week off not been told what to do ???
and your smile will be as wide as your nostrils ๐Ÿ‘ƒ if thatโ€™s the case
Hola ๐Ÿ‘‹ Nutti โ€ฆ

Philip wanted to say hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ - your like a fart in a spacesuit โ€ฆ.
no intrinsic value

mmm ๐Ÿค” remember no lying to immigration ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is powder around now....all colors from black to dark brown to light brown...that one can dab on their balding areas. Many entertainment industry journalists and news casters ( Nora Odonnell CBS evening news? ) are using it. Sometimes it is very evident if applied too heavily or incorrectly. You dab it lightly on your scalp where you have hair lacking. Think that is what our 24 year old Poodle is using.

I have a feeling when the two lovey doveys get to the Big Apple the will check in to a high end salon and get some work done on their hair. I hope. Yes, Fanny looked puffy. Earrings from a bad music video from 1986. Did not go with her dress. I really hope Christies gets her into wardrobe, hair and makeup. If they leave it up to her, God knows what she will drum up!!!๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘˜๐Ÿ“ฟ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿ‘‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is powder around now....all colors from black to dark brown to light brown...that one can dab on their balding areas. Many entertainment industry journalists and news casters ( Nora Odonnell CBS evening news? ) are using it. Sometimes it is very evident if applied too heavily or incorrectly. You dab it lightly on your scalp where you have hair lacking. Think that is what our 24 year old Poodle is using.

I have a feeling when the two lovey doveys get to the Big Apple the will check in to a high end salon and get some work done on their hair. I hope. Yes, Fanny looked puffy. Earrings from a bad music video from 1986. Did not go with her dress. I really hope Christies gets her into wardrobe, hair and makeup. If they leave it up to her, God knows what she will drum up!!!๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘˜๐Ÿ“ฟ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿ‘‘
note ๐Ÿ“ to @Arfarf

need the title of your thread ๐Ÿงต
Ya disappeared ๐Ÿ‘ป last time
Leaste we have backup with @Bored Mermaid CC โ€ฆ also VIP

And this one โ˜ is almost done
๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Reactions: 9
note ๐Ÿ“ to @Arfarf

need the title of your thread ๐Ÿงต
Ya disappeared ๐Ÿ‘ป last time
Leaste we have backup with @Bored Mermaid CC โ€ฆ also VIP

And this one โ˜ is almost done
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I didn't miss my chance to name a thread ....it was another of member of our very special agent organization!
So my pick...especially after seeing that Patreon video is.....
" The Misadventures of Me and Mr. Nostrils"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or do you like this better???
"The Misadventures of StephanME and Mr. Nostrils"?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How deep is โ€ฆ your forehead

cos thatโ€™s some savage amount of witch slapping from yer boss via editing โ€ฆ

did you sleep ๐Ÿ›Œ it in โ€ฆ tea ๐Ÿต not ready or what ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Or do you like this better???
"The Misadventures of StephanME and Mr. Nostrils"?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Either one is fine by moi.
And thanks for the honor of letting me choose!!!
No bad words this time!!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Either one is fine by moi.
And thanks for the honor of letting me choose!!!
No bad words this time!!๐Ÿ˜‚
The honour is all yours โ€ฆ. VIP - your contributions to Tattlers is invaluable we all got it !!!!!๐Ÿ’Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that is the face. Without a ring light or filter. Helluva lot of wrinkles for a non smoking non sunning 45 year old. Yikes!
46 going on ???

Reminds me of those ocean reef wallpapers from the 70โ€™s.
I wonder how those walls will work on someone who has had a few too many glasses of champagne? They might think they are being attackedโ€ฆ.imho something subtle to complement the chandeliers would have suited much moreโ€ฆ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for sharing!

I know I've expressed this a million different times, but absolutely no reason BJJ needed to be included in the end of this video! He contributed nothing important at all.

Also, I'm convinced he has had his forehead pigmented or tattooed or something, his scalp is way to dark for how thin his hair is.

View attachment 730325
That โ€˜gazeโ€™ though. That looks like the gaze of a lover. โ€œBi-boy Banging the boss in Barabadosโ€ (thread title by @Linus )!

Hereโ€™s the future look of BJJโ€ฆ

FFE128A3-F24B-46E1-BFC7-EC3BA0A47859.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Holy Smokes!:rolleyes:
SJ definitely looks too old for 46.

wrinnkly.jpeg

Both my parents are 45, but they look way younger than her!

I guess grifting does take its toll in more ways than one.

Silencing and resisting the conscience drains the youth out of her.

She'll look like her mother's sister by the time she turns 50!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So when they return to France ... can they travel straight there from NYC? When they get back are there quarantine rules? Might they get stuck in one of their places abroad?

Ah so I haven't drifted off and missed it - shame ๐Ÿ˜…
If it wasn't for tv, she qould have dragged the project for 2 years. ๐Ÿ˜

They didn't just go see Danny to Torremolinos but they decided to that destination together because of the gay festival. Danny was staying in Barcelona before, he's on holiday and they could have easily met in Madrid. This trip to Costa del Sol was a planned party trip.
Thanks for the clarification. I knew something was off with the trip to Torremolinos. A gay festival explains it all.

I quite love Amaury's deep voice ... I think Dan should consider having him do the voice over for the new intro for CD! I might actually watch it if that were the case! Well, I will watch it and enjoy what Dan does ... but I might have to mute the voice over unless it is Amaury!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.