Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dynamics of selfies are so far beyond me I can't begin to decipher 99% of IG. For what it's worth, here's the pic of SJ and lady friends, Christmas 2017, by Potts (not associated with Amsterdam pride, my mistake, apologies). They could and would certainly be fluffing their curiously dirty-minded but not very erotic photog. What other msgs this shot, published by SJ to IG, conveys or is intended to convey I cannot specify. I think people like HR and MW would take it as an invitation.
Just home from work...trying to catch up. I am so naive that I just thought it was a picture of the 3 women...liked the bright red lipstick juxtaposed with the fluffy white robes....till I saw the caption. 😬 yee gads!

Brains and beauty ❤
That is a great picture of Hanni. And I was right ( of course.... Just ask my husband🙄), her " beauty marks" " moles " are absent! It is a miracle!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does it really matter? She isn't asking anything of us.
Hi Han.ni!

Let's face it, good tattlers, nothing here matters. This is all just hot air, a place to sit and shoot the breeze while the real world goes by.
I disagree. Stephanie’s income continues to rise due to her judicious sifting through the constructive criticism here. Though it takes her a lot of time, we are to thank for her continued and improving content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Han.ni!

I disagree. Stephanie’s income continues to rise due to her judicious sifting through the constructive criticism here. Though it takes her a lot of time, we are to thank for her continued and improving content.
I'm not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looked forward all day to see where Ying and Yang ( he with the teeny thang) are hiding out on vacation, but no dice.😣
Maybe at their secret island location Fanny can't get good WiFi?
Maybe a hurricane going by?
Maybe they disappeared in the BERMUDA TRIANGLE! 😮
Maybe Fanny is in the hospital with cystitis from too much boombadee on this honeymoon??
So many questions.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just catching up! ... Is this a newly decorated staircase ?! She certainly decides to hurry it up, perhaps realising she shouldn't film, has it been done for TV & not seen yet?

Maybe I've missed a vlog or just zoned out and not noticed lol

View attachment 730052
She showed it in some detail in a Patreon video. I actually like the idea, but I hate that red. It needed to be a more dusty pigeony bluish color. There's an apartment building a few blocks from me that was built in 1912, then updated in the 90s and it features tons of what I call "Divorced Dad Red" in every apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has Ruthywriter gone blonde? Competition? Last-ditch attempt to get Potts interest?

• Haha
Youtube Studio Dark Mode
What is that?
She showed it in some detail in a Patreon video. I actually like the idea, but I hate that red. It needed to be a more dusty pigeony bluish color. There's an apartment building a few blocks from me that was built in 1912, then updated in the 90s and it features tons of what I call "Divorced Dad Red" in every apartment.
I hate the red too. So 2000. But then I hate red dining rooms, red family rooms....
And I hate red or burgandy curtains.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I so agree. A red circular staircase to your bedroom is satanic, and that's putting it politely. I like the idea of pigeons but as we all know SJ's taste level is far below the benchmark she thinks it is. I am looking forward to some absolute whoppers in her Christie's vignettes --- but as you all have said, Christie's won't let her fail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What is that?

I hate the red too. So 2000. But then I hate red dining rooms, red family rooms....
And I hate red or burgandy curtains.
Totally agree! The red is so dated, and I hate the chinoiserie wallpaper in the dining room as well -the pattern is way to small, it looks cheap, busy and dated and doesn't transition well into any of the other rooms.

YouTube Studio Dark is just a dark mode you can put on so the background is black instead of white, its easier on the eyes for some.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Fanny meant NEXT Wednesday so as not to interrupt her one on one with Snorts while she looks deep into his big, round....nostrils! 😂
Sorry....but not sorry...I am tired and getting slap happy and no booze to be found!

• Haha
The delusion is so unreal. She averages like 75K a video, not a couple HUNDRED thousands views! As for Fortuny, they have been successful for over a hundred years, no thanks to SJ. I'm sure she has not increased their sales at all through her gangster granny audience, they're too busy sending her tat!

Will be interesting to see if she is able to increase the selling price of the items she chooses, based on Christie's estimate. Could just imagine the GG going crazy for anything SJ declares fabulousss - not that 99% of them could afford it, but if they could I'm sure they would buy and ship to Lalande as a gift ASAP hahahah!

From Scotman Returns:

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 8.56.13 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
My guess is that Fan likes to play with peoples feelings...she is a natural manipulator..if the attention fails .....she feels depressed...she needs constant input...very sad really....she is really very disturbed..she is nothing on her own...when she is on her own...the ghosts of the old past are hunting her...
I take my hat off to you, Monsieur le Comte. In my opinion, this is the most accurately insightful observation I've ever read about Fan's character, troubles and motivations.
In effect and to an extraordinary degree, she consumes people to allay her own ghosts.
It is very sad. And I hope it never becomes sad for any of the vulnerable playmates who get drawn in.

Reactions: 6
Did any of us guess Barbados?
They hardly ever get hit by a hurricane. 😑

• Haha
I keep thinking of the octogenarian Palm Beach matron outfit she wore to Zoom with the French Cultural Society. So completely out of synch with what Francophone New Yorkers wear and aspire to through the group. And also with any fundraising ambitions SJ may have had for the project. Looking for her to show up at the Tastemaker gigs in her Big Bird blazer. Or the Chanel suit. Again, Palm Beach octogenarian.
So spot on! The New Yorkers are going to have a field day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.