Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💎💎💎🎯
Clean up 🧹 in aisle 4 please

Such exciting news! If you end up being able to go elsewhere in the US while you are there please let us know! We'd love to (safely and with caution) welcome you! I can recommend Aruba as your quarantine trip- they are offering a one perfect staycation visa which should fit perfectly with what you need, the airbnb's are gorgeous, and there is a direct flight to New York.

taking bets 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm just catching up! ... Is this a newly decorated staircase ?! She certainly decides to hurry it up, perhaps realising she shouldn't film, has it been done for TV & not seen yet?

Maybe I've missed a vlog or just zoned out and not noticed lol

View attachment 730052
I think this has been recently done for tv airing in 2022. Apparently she can't show it in detail what kind of work has done or footage of it. But while she is running down the stairs and it is shown on the background wasn't a problem.

Reactions: 5
I think this has been recently done for tv airing in 2022. Apparently she can't show it in detail what kind of work has done or footage of it. But while she is running down the stairs and it is shown on the background wasn't a problem.
Ah so I haven't drifted off and missed it - shame 😅

Reactions: 3
There is a huge distance between Madrid and Torremolinos. So it wasn't quickly seeing his twin brother. Costa del sol is known for the crazy partying.
They didn't just go see Danny to Torremolinos but they decided to that destination together because of the gay festival. Danny was staying in Barcelona before, he's on holiday and they could have easily met in Madrid. This trip to Costa del Sol was a planned party trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On a side note....I see Chateau Life has gone radio silent and deleted all the Patreon and buy me a coffee links from all their videos after they were exposed here. They had no right to go begging when they don't even own that heap. Two scammers is all they are. 😡 They still have 57 Patreons, though.
Phil and Angelina, you two idiots need to refund everyone immediately!
very much still alive on patron
PATRONS
https://www.instagram.com/chateaudubailleul
https://youtube.com/channel/UC8h4pmwOKIAeTRD9jze6hMw
Follow

About Chateau Life with Philip & Angelina

flogging mugs …,,

you couldn’t make this tit up 🆙

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When they pick up Andrews stuff and move it to France, I don’t think it will fit in two suitcases for the airplane?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
was she eating mud pies? [I shall eat what I want where it pleases me so you all can just shut up!-(stomps foot)]
There is so much thread title fodder in these comments!!

purejuice said:
Lunch in the buddleia bush is the immortal, final, end-of counter-argument to that. Now that she has money and a pit bull/poodle nobody can tell her to STFU.
was she eating mud pies? [I shall eat what I want where it pleases me so you all can just shut up!-(stomps foot)]
So many thread title options in these 2 comments!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When they pick up Andrews stuff and move it to France, I don’t think it will fit in two suitcases for the airplane?
Right! But, on the other hand, how hard is it to move two bottles of industrial strength lube and a duffle bag of string bikinis and thongs? 😆 Will the poppers make it through customs?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm envisioning some Latin firecracker version of PJ. He will become MP's camera man, editor, addicted co-shopper of tat. He will learn to grift high end electronics on camera. I'm almost certain he'll be setting up an OnlyFans channel. Sideline, online business selling Doing It Ourselves Sex Toys and Gentlemen's Lingerie.
Gentlemen's Lingerie-this could get interesting…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just catching up! ... Is this a newly decorated staircase ?! She certainly decides to hurry it up, perhaps realising she shouldn't film, has it been done for TV & not seen yet?

Maybe I've missed a vlog or just zoned out and not noticed lol

View attachment 730052
On one of her more recent Patreon videos that was posted here she showed this and the front entrance, which haven't been shown on ETTCDIY yet, but they gave her permission to show more of the projects to her patreons. She's been very careless with both areas for some time now, showing them on her YouTube channel, but not acknowledging or saying she had permission to show them.

Reactions: 6
is currently a nomad
So she is a drifter. Hmm... so much for sharing your nomad life / journey by setting your Instagram account to private.

his viewers about it from the start?
Exactly! And as others have pointed out. Deleting posts makes him even more guilty. He is only sorry, that he got caught - well maybe he isn't sorry, because he is having a gay ol' time in Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow…he posted that comment right after I had posted mine on here!! He’s just trying to cover his ass and it doesn’t change the fact that the other comments were removed. Andrew is a big boy…he can move all by himself. He doesn’t need Michael to hold his hand. And we DID see pictures of the boat party. Is it possible he went to Spain to move AND party? Why not be upfront with his viewers about it from the start? “Hey…going to Spain to help move the love of my life Andrew to France! We’re starting a life together and I’m so excited!” In a prior vlog he already told us he’d like Andrew to move in with him, so not a big surprise. The only idiot is Teabeg!
So Andrew - another mouth to feed at the chateau and another
very much still alive on patron
PATRONS
https://www.instagram.com/chateaudubailleul
https://youtube.com/channel/UC8h4pmwOKIAeTRD9jze6hMw
Follow

About Chateau Life with Philip & Angelina

flogging mugs …,,

you couldn’t make this tit up 🆙
Yep. Still sponging from their patrons for their rented chateau. The merchandising is the most unimaginative load of tripe. They are probably on holiday because it wouldn't look good to be swanning off at this time. He is so unpleasant. I can only imagine that they have a large family who are their supporters because I cannot imagine anyone sane putting their hand in their pocket for them.

They didn't just go see Danny to Torremolinos but they decided to that destination together because of the gay festival. Danny was staying in Barcelona before, he's on holiday and they could have easily met in Madrid. This trip to Costa del Sol was a planned party trip.
I wish his patrons and youtube followers knew this. Not about the partying so much as about the bare faced lies he is telling. Does Your Mother Know that You're Out? (or have you told her the same story as your Patrons so that you sit up all night deleting comments?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Gentlemen's Lingerie-this could get interesting…
Convinced you may have stumbled on a gap in the market, I typed this in to Google. My eyes were out on stalks. Some really fabulous gentlemen wearing a lot of very pretty stuff. I am not sure why or who this appeals to. It just made me wish I could replace my lingerie with some more exciting things but in the words of Tootsie "I don't know how a woman can keep herself attractive and not starve these days,"

Is the Patreon video out yet?
As of 23.58 BST - no

Yes. And no 'moles' on her face. Hmm.
She may have been in the habit of disguising them with make up and her skin, now being very tanned, no longer suits the shade she was using?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.