Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Okay, so bear with me as I have not been able to get this confirmed just yet so I guess it is labelled hearsay, but it’s coming from a source I deem very credible, who claims to have spoken to SJ about it directly. Her big news, getting invited by Christie’s to be one of their tastemakers, might not be as big as we thought, for as it turns out it’s not so much an invitation from them, but more the other way around: she offered them a considerable amount of (patron-)money to make it look like they wanted her to be part of their brand. My source couldn’t specify the amount, as it would be suspicious to ask questions like that, but was under the impression it was a considerable sum.
All of a sudden the whole deal, her wanting to not wait for the pandemic to slow down but sacrifice herself going through this ordeal of having to quarantaine under such horrific conditions - a holiday without having to flog - makes a whole lot more sense to me…it’s paid for advertising, that’s what it is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I still have 5 tattle pages to catch up on, so this might already be on here, but he has commented on his trip to Spain!.... should we be offended? is he calling us idiots? hahaha :LOL:

View attachment 729597
We are THE INTERNET GOSSIP IDIOTS!!! 😆 😆 😆 But we frame him, time and time again...taking his shady business and putting it in the light. He is King Richard, we are Robin Hood and his men! Got ya, lazy thieving bastard. :LOL:🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Jeeves

VIP Member
Wow - thank you! I am really surprised as there were a lot of super ideas for titles in the last thread. Can't wait to hear @Arfarf 's idea for Thread #57. By then, @TheTaxInspector will have passed the post too. Better start thinking for #58 title and I think it will be @Bored Mermaid CC for #59.

Thanks for setting up the new thread as usual @MojoDublin.

Lots of new directions for Tattlers to pursue in the new thread.

Where have Fanny and Filly flitted off to for their Quarrentinemoon?
Will Teabag finally get his comeuppance?
Does his jam set?
Will the sewists start their grift campaign?
Does Sillyman finally meet Titty?
Does Gerry succeed in a takeover bid as the new Laird of Lalande?
When will he launch his Tiny Tartan Terror vlog?
Does Ryan get back to France before he's conned into funding the Thai Health Service?
Does Alexander finish his curtains and make an escape bid?

So many questions ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Relisted as too good to be buried on last thread 🧵
😈

Seeingitasitis
Chatty Member

8 minutes ago
OK So I have a confession. My life has been quite unusual and interesting so I e mailed Marie and asked her if she would be interested in my success story. She said she would and we arranged an interview. So in brief, my life story is: I joined a nunnery at 19 where I remained until I was 33 during which time I fell in love with an Abbot from the local monastery. We left our previous lives and married. Then he died in mysterious circumstances and I was accused of his murder, so I was back in the cell, so to speak. My innocence was proved by my tireless investigations two years later and I was released back into the arms of my children. I went on to write a bestseller, which was made into a film and with the money I started up a company who struck oil and I live a life of privilege. Now, I have just received the fully edited interview, a transcript, in its entirety and will give you a preview here - as it is just between us:
Marie: I would like to introduce you to my dearest friend, Inven Tion. He he hee! Now you have had a really interesting life and are very successful aren't you?
Me: Yes
Marie: Well. Te hee hee. That is lovely. Now, have you ever lived in a French chateau?
Me: Well, no. But I have....
Marie: Have you ever put flowers in jam jars and called it floral design?
Me: No, but I.....
Marie: Have you ever been gifted a car by begging?
Me: No
Marie: Created a brand?
Me: Well, umm no. However...
Marie: Earned enough to live on by begging?
Me: Again, no
Marie: You are not very successful are you?
Are you able to offer me free, luxury accommodation for more than two weeks?
Me: Err no.
Marie: Can you donate free microphones, a drone and luxury recording equipment?
Me: Umm, I thought you were here to interview me?
Marie: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Cut this here Sara. What a waste of time..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok so I caved and watched today's yuk fest and Oh. My. Dog...that carpet is filled with the sins of a thousand dogs, it'll never be clean. Never!
Also, Steppy, it is entirely possible to make clotted cream in your very own kitchen. I promise.

Hanni...is just being Hanni. It is doing her a grave injustice for perfect strangers to diagnose her over the internet or intimate that she may have any physical or mental issues. Nit-picking her energetic behavior and then going after the beauty mark on her cheek is really beyond the pale.

Focus, people! There is grifting and scamming going on in this YT circle jerk and I, for one, prefer to focus on that. And the state of SJ's plumbing. Such a disorganized mess.
**stepping down off the soapbox now**
Hanni is just being Hanni. If you follow Hanni on social media or do some research on her, you'll find that her advocacies are in the area of autism, abnormal psychology, and many others related to mental health. Many believe her to be in the spectrum who has successfully risen to make something of herself, studying law and becoming a barrister. Hence, her advocacy and success are highly commendable.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Yes. Philip's hand in hers very clearly seen there. There is no doubt (not that I ever had any) that they are a couple. I actually wish them well. Huge advantages in it for both of them.
I watched it and I still don't believe they're a couple. Phyllis is much gayer than I am and if he's not, then I'll buy a house, marry a woman and have 2.4 kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Barbados? BARBADOS? .I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I've been going there for decades (lived "next door" through childhood and teens so inter-islanded often, visited loads of times since then). Have lots of friends and a few relations there, including one of my best pals who I've known since we were 3! Know it like the back of my hand. I shall have to deploy my spies.

Wonder where she and Flipper are staying? Somewhere on the Platinum (West) Coast? Goodness knows what claptrap Wiki-ed info she'll spout about the island and places she goes if she does Chateau Diaries in the Caribbean. I can't wait to sharpen my snark.

Rainy season at the moment. Humid. There was another bad storm last Friday. Very unsettled weather, not just occasional lunchtime torrential downpours., which is the norm in the tropics. First hurricane for 60 years hit Bdos in July.

Frankly, those who know don't go to Bdos at this time of year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi, I’ve been lurking for awhile but thought it was time to come out from the shadows so to speak.
You are all hilarious and have made me laugh out loud on more than 1 occasion.
I started watching sj before Covid. Found her on escape to the chateau. At first I was impressed. Single women doing it all herself. Then I got the ick and something seemed off. Googled her and found you guys and very happy to see my bs radar isn’t off.
Thank you for all the tango videos. Antonio Banderas is a fine figure of a man isn’t he 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 36

black sheep

I agree about Ivo being a cultural pillager. Eating out of a Tibetan monk's skull? (part of his collection of Tibetan art) the guy may be rich....but he is a vomit inducing individual.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Is it just me or SJ's three-part chateau tour with Ivo Fornesa was completely overkill?

I started watching just before bedtime tonight and I found myself disinterested two minutes into the vlog.
With Ivo's castle, it became for me a case of "you've seen it once, you've seen it all."
SJ needs to get creative with her content.
:sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched Dan's vlog...love that he helps his grandpa out. He's such a hard worker. When it was over, I looked but just could not make myself watch Stephanie's or Selmar's videos.

BTW...my Covid test came back negative!!!...Yay!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Is Ma busy on the keyboard again? LOL MP has made a habit out of doing this all year. Andreeeeeeeeeeee will be gone before Christmas. He's gonna get real bored of standing there filming all day.
Seriously

we need to start charging him rent for all the time he spends on here

it’s a frikin Liberty!!!!

stop 🛑 trolling …..
We are discussing you and your freeloading life

and what visa did Andrew secure …. ..

To move to France 🇫🇷
Asking for a friend 😈

• Haha
  • Heart

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
Ok so I caved and watched today's yuk fest and Oh. My. Dog...that carpet is filled with the sins of a thousand dogs, it'll never be clean. Never!
Also, Steppy, it is entirely possible to make clotted cream in your very own kitchen. I promise.

Hanni...is just being Hanni. It is doing her a grave injustice for perfect strangers to diagnose her over the internet or intimate that she may have any physical or mental issues. Nit-picking her energetic behavior and then going after the beauty mark on her cheek is really beyond the pale.

Focus, people! There is grifting and scamming going on in this YT circle jerk and I, for one, prefer to focus on that. And the state of SJ's plumbing. Such a disorganized mess.
**stepping down off the soapbox now**

• Heart

MrsPoker

Of course, all the comments that revealed Teabag’s latest adventure in Spain have been removed from his jam video. What makes me angry is that his followers and patrons give him money without knowing the full story, because anyone calling out questionable behavior is silenced. It’s like a business that removes or suppresses any bad reviews. If you’re going to use YouTube as a vehicle to ask for money (buymeacoffee, Patreon, go fund me, etc.), I don’t think it should be allowed for comments to be removed (unless they go against YouTube policies or terms of use). I know…easier said than done. But, MPK is asking for money and saying he is broke…not enough to finish his staircase or work on the cottage. If someone comments that he travelled to Torremolinos despite his financial woes, I think his followers and Patreons have a right to know he made that decision. If a claim is false, he has a platform to publicly refute it.
I still have 5 tattle pages to catch up on, so this might already be on here, but he has commented on his trip to Spain!.... should we be offended? is he calling us idiots? hahaha :LOL:

gossip idiots .png

• Haha
  • Wow

Rory

VIP Member
The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)
Jul 23, 2021
The new 🤪 is being cagey. Why???

www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briqueboi/ DELETED ACCOUNT
www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briquebois/ DELETED ACCOUNT
YT Le Château De BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
FB Le Château de BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
www.instagram.com/lady_angela_marisa_elisabetta/?hl=en NEW ACCOUNT

Guess who's back... This was all before the flog even started. Percy and Neil Hartley seem overly elated. Ellie Wood and BirqueBoi (plants) are the female Loki Cleveland and Michael Morrison. :unsure:

Le Château De BriqueBoi Perfect!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi You will have more followers now. Meaning that the man is a HUNK of a MAN. TOO HOT!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Where have you kept hidden and why had he been hidden for a long while? A man like that makes any woman howl.... (is a complement)
Le Château De BriqueBoi *where have you kept him. I meant to type
Edward Kenneth Check out The Chateau Diaries 023 for more Amaury
Le Château De BriqueBoi Really? He has appeared once before?
Le Château De BriqueBoi At that time I didn`t understand what was the deal with too many men specially with a show off like he looked back then! Bottom line, he looks TOO SEXUAL
Le Château De BriqueBoi Which is a BIG PLUS hahahahahah
ellie wood Stephanie's followers are going to go through the roof with this gorgeous man on the thumbnail and in the video. Swoon
Le Château De BriqueBoi Exactly @elliewood totally agree with you!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Actually, we would all kill to be in his pants
Edward Kenneth Wonder if he's still in a relationship with Jocelyn?
Le Château De BriqueBoi Whatever you name is, Steph cousin, you should date NIOMI SMART!
Le Château De BriqueBoi LOOKING FORWARD IN SEEING Amaury AT HIS Instagram account.... Does he have any?
ellie wood@ DeAnn P @jetje goes dutch @Brenda Mcgee Ladies I don't know how I be able to watch vid. I'm trying to stop myself drooling at the photo. I can only imagine the upheaval I will be in watching the vid.

Le Château De BriqueBoi We will only need Amaury to say "Hello" for our undies (women) to drop!
I appreciate Amaury is very good looking, however this level of sexualised commentary is a bit off. You can say someone is good looking without talking like this. Like I said with Loki's comments re BJJ, imagine reverse genders and it becomes quite creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
its the screeching and laughing like a h

thank you ! you are a star x
Well, credit where it's due. She is consistent and updates are given regularly. She doesn't treat her Patrons like Trotter does.
Whatever proves to be right or wrong regarding finances, or how it's done...at least there is some progress.

So after that super positive post, I am going for a lie down. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32