Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Seems as SSB got the invite their looking for … for free

offers on patron

@Stephanie and @Philip if you haven’t booked yet PLEASE consider BERMUDA where we live. Many people are spending their two week exiles here (and we’re a quick 90 minute flight New York) with direct 5 hr flight from Bermuda on BA to Heathrow. Ironic really as My husband and I are currently an hour from La Lande on the A89/E70 and spending next week in Scotland before heading home. If you do end up in Bermuda and need any help/suggestions please reach out.
Would love to buy you a drink/dinner whatever

you’d 💰 pay for everything
They are allergic to buying food 🍱 n drink 🍹
😈
Or this
How about Banff? Absolutely gorgeous ...but will too busy this month. Oh! I know, Fogo Island Inn! at Joe Batts Arm, Newfoundland. Here's a link. Stephanie, the Inn is so in your wheelhouse. https://fogoislandinn.ca/ourinn/

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
On a side note....I see Chateau Life has gone radio silent and deleted all the Patreon and buy me a coffee links from all their videos after they were exposed here. They had no right to go begging when they don't even own that heap. Two scammers is all they are. 😡 They still have 57 Patreons, though.
Phil and Angelina, you two idiots need to refund everyone immediately!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Ok, what do we have:

a super lovely florist no one knows and never heard about.
a skilled carpenter no one knows and never heard about.
a talented garden designer no one knows and never heard about.
a prominent boyband singer no one knows and never heard about.
a professionell lawyer no one knows and never heard about.
a BnB manager no one knows and never heard about and can’t do anything on her own and stole my man.

Lala is a private sanctuary for flotsam, paired with elements of Dr. Moreau‘s Island.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I took the plunge and visited xhamster. So easy to find the pics...just type Stephanie Jarvis in the search box and the pics pop up. Totally disgusting !!! I could not live with myself if I knew such disgusting pics were out there in a public forum for my family, friends etc to see.. Total humiliation. To even have posed for such pics says so much about the skanky persona that I have always believed of her from the beginning. These pics just confirm it all. Tastemaker for Christies... what a joke....hope someone from that organization sees these pics before it is too late. What an embarassing laughing stock this first class grifter is. When will the fools who support her snap out of it or are they all the dumbed down level of society we now see who think covid is a hoax and vaccines are evil.
Seriously? Vicious or in need of glasses? How fake can photos be, that is not even a good photo shop... :LOL: 🍷but funny though, I must confess. It is interesting to see posts by those who obviously hate SJ in some way...and ponder why, and who they are.

• Heart
It was the first time I have watched one. Anyone can watch it, they take place when I am usually fast asleep - probably the best way to view them... anyway it is when the vlog goes live and they have people on chat as the vlog plays. So there is this dizzy conversation going on as the vlog rolls of people saying hello and clapping like fools - you know like when they see a woman running at a car with a camera - when they all know she is actually thousands of miles away and this vlog is old news. There is a thing called superchat where people donate money and get a big clap - seriously it is quite foul but like I said I was awake and curious. LOL
I had a look at the live chats a few times, a while ago, before I got bored of it. :sleep: It is hard work and makes me crosseyed and dizzy (and here I would like to thank @KiKiGee 🥰 for her labour of love to frequently supply us here with the choicest morsels of the chat!)
It was rather interesting to observe the dynamics of it. The "Lalanders" have formed their community (cult like?not really, way too superficial for that!). The regulars know each other, commiserate about hip replacements, various illnesses, treatments, Covid jabs, share news on their geographic location, the weather, their furry pets, they virtually hug and kiss people they have got to know, or think they know. It fulfills the need to be part of something where you are known, and appreciated, however superficially. There is usually one of two who make newbies comfortable by greeting them, (j*tje, or Br*nda McG*e, for example), but the regulars are the real in-crowd! Lots of gushing and ego stroking when "mummy and Percy" turn up, same with every other 'proper' Lalander, like Dan, Annalise, Nutty, Phyllis, etc. One of highlights is (in the GAG) when someone's gift is opened, and that person is in the chat, fainting with sheer pleasure that their no doubt well meant crochet potholders and felted mice are held in such high esteem.:eek:
The whole live chat thing would be such a fascinating area for proper academic research!

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
🥳🥳🥳congratulations 🥳 @Arfarf
for making VIP
Title honour next thread 🧵

title thread #783
@Jeeves
VIP member

Most 👍 post last thread 🧵
Rory
Chatty Member

Friday at 1:16 AM
Oh yes I'm waiting for Petherick doing a video on "the truth about La Lande"
- it was his idea to moneterize her content
- he taught her how to film and edit
- he introduced her to her accountant and other key chateau contacts
- the advent calendar vlogs were his idea
- he got the kitchen stove working
- she is charging him for the taxes on gifts
- he was gay first and BJJ stole his admirers

Blah blah blah

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Spare Flat and 45 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Quite enjoyed tonight's Cadeaux at the Chateau. Those gifts were so meaningful and lovely! All befitting the princess of Lalande!
Her cousin is soooo cute and Philip might be in love with him! Overall, what a lovely vlog!

(Excuse me, as I go puke! :sick: 🤮 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nicky Positano was especially gorgeous tonight. I loved it.
Of the Sunday vlogs tonight, I enjoyed the Fleuries' especially with the excitement of seeing the in-laws coming for a visit, them working around the chateau, eating raw oysters for the first time, Anna's and Philip's date at that fine restaurant, and the nostalgia of seeing her nana's paintings. Quite relatable!:love:

Nicki's content tonight was predictable--a walk around her area, a drive to Sorrento (not shown, just mentioned), a bit of cooking, and some drone shots. She also needs to get a bit more creative. I'm guessing life on the Amalfi coast was a bit boring that week.:sleep:

I swear, the last time I talked about Nicholas Fairfooord here, I mentioned that if he vlogged about afternoon tea again, I'll question his creativity. Lo and behold, his Friday vlog was about afternoon tea! 😂☕

Maybe I'm just cranky and tired after that seven-hour train ride from Nice to Paris. ;)😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
Just watched Dan's vlog. All I can say Is he achieves more in a day than Trotter has in months working on his Grandad's roof and window.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
In a quote attributed to Joe Louis, "You can run but you can't hide" Teabag. We'll always be here just watching and waiting to catch you out.

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Seriously? Vicious or in need of glasses? How fake can photos be, that is not even a good photo shop... :LOL: 🍷but funny though, I must confess. It is interesting to see posts by those who obviously hate SJ in some way...and ponder why, and who they are.
Exactly! All the nude pics of Stefanny are so obviously fake. And they are really bad quality fakes. The lines where the face has been glued on is clear in all of them. Besides, she knows they are out there. She talked about them in a live video a long time ago. I'd be the first to plaster real ones all over the Internet but I haven't been able to get them from the lesbian photographers.

• Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
🤬🤬

Congratulations on an amazing invitation. A good thing that you and Phillip have been practicing with your window shopping game! Check out Albania. Beautiful, low Covid, direct flights to New York. You need a 72 hour covid test to get into the US from anywhere but apparently you can take self-administered tests with you so you dont need to worry about scheduling a test and getting results back in time. Good luck!

Is there life on Mars ???
How did they get to earth 🌍

so many questions 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MagpieSassyPants

Seriously considering making up a fake influencer management company and calling Christie's regarding the Tastemaker program. "Hi, I have a client with 200K insta followers who specializes in interior design, what is the application process for that role?" and see what I can suss out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Arfarf

VIP Member
Hanni seemed a little more relaxed in the new episode. Not quite so twitchy. I LOLd at the dog-smell rug. That ratty, threadbare rag will look paaar-fect in the shitoo.
And they laid the damp rug on the hardwood floor directly!! They do not know how to do anything.
That rug needs a rug pad underneath and we all know she meant it for her room in the first place.
When they get back from their honeymoon and that room has been shut up for 3 weeks, it is going to smell to high heavens....like dog butt covered in air freshner.!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just hope Dan the Gardener got paid extra for the copious amounts of video clips that comprised more than half of SJ's vlog tonight!

With almost no help from others (except for a time when their driveway needed to be dug/cleared), Dan and Analiese are the original "doing it ourselves!"

Tonight's vlog did a perfect display of SJ's case of arrested development. Giddy and giggly for no reason.

Last edited:
  • Heart

elizabethrex

Lordy, the inmates at Lalande are getting lots of exercise in this vlog. We have 100 stars ambassador Hanni and Steph chasing vans of men at 8am, Gerald, resplendent in tartan fishing dead tomato plant from the fountain, Philip still in slippers is kept busy with a steam mop on the gravel and then kind Kirsty keeps oddball Hanni occupied with a flamethrower.

If this isn’t a madhouse I don’t know what is.

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Tea begs is still MIA perhaps in a hotel room somewhere with only eggs and smoked salmon to make for Andrew in Spain? Or they make do with G&T - comments are always revealing, YES I am tempted to do a few replies. With over 200000 subs only a few ask...where are you jam maker? LOL Maybe they should look up the meaning of money for Jam -

What does the saying money for jam mean?
British, informal. : money that is easily earned or gotten : easy money.
and there lies the answer. Includes Sadie the clean up lady with money for Mo - money for jam.
Of course, all the comments that revealed Teabag’s latest adventure in Spain have been removed from his jam video. What makes me angry is that his followers and patrons give him money without knowing the full story, because anyone calling out questionable behavior is silenced. It’s like a business that removes or suppresses any bad reviews. If you’re going to use YouTube as a vehicle to ask for money (buymeacoffee, Patreon, go fund me, etc.), I don’t think it should be allowed for comments to be removed (unless they go against YouTube policies or terms of use). I know…easier said than done. But, MPK is asking for money and saying he is broke…not enough to finish his staircase or work on the cottage. If someone comments that he travelled to Torremolinos despite his financial woes, I think his followers and Patreons have a right to know he made that decision. If a claim is false, he has a platform to publicly refute it.

• Heart