Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is hilarious! His video going viral. When monkeys fly!!
You know what I’d like to see him do a video of? I’d like for him to lay out what his plan was in coming to volunteer. Like how many days he thought it would take to get in her pants? The plotting he did with his mother on how to woo a lonely woman in the middle of nowhere. The possible effect it would have in his career if he became a feature in the vlogs? His ideas for his own channel. His ideas on how he could work an invite to meet Tess’ squeeze and make contacts. You know, the stuff he’s actually interested in. Maybe that would go viral? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
When you start adding up the expensive gift values, she's liable for a lot of duty for as long as she's been accepting gifts from viewers.
Someone should let the French Tax authority know that they need to watch those gift grab vlogs as that may escape their attention otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Succinctly put 😈 Agent 007
View attachment 1014348
Photo:: @Jeeves

When you have been ripping off the grannies for 2 years now - am in no doubt -

their checking his distemper whilst he’s 🏥

After all
Quote :: for some reason your not watching the adverts - revenue is down .
End quote :: Micheal Petherick- I’m broke after the call boys broke me Blog .

glourious weather for January- 8 degrees and sunny 😎
😈
I don't think the cut is related to hospital visit. The photo showing the cut shows its on his right hand. The hospital image is a mirroring photo as shown by the hospital logo therefore the cannula is in his right hand - no sign of cuts and if the hand cuts had become infected it is unlikely that a Dr/nurse would choose this side for a cannula.

Reactions: 19
You know what I’d like to see him do a video of? I’d like for him to lay out what his plan was in coming to volunteer. Like how many days he thought it would take to get in her pants? The plotting he did with his mother on how to woo a lonely woman in the middle of nowhere. The possible effect it would have in his career if he became a feature in the vlogs? His ideas for his own channel. His ideas on how he could work an invite to meet Tess’ squeeze and make contacts. You know, the stuff he’s actually interested in. Maybe that would go viral? 🤣
Spot on !!!!

As beards go
Stephanie Jarvis isn’t a bad sojourn from life ….. if you can put up with the cold 🥶 the manipulation ✅ the incessant need to be on show ( despite been dumped from the band )

And his ultimate weapon in his arsenal

A pushy show granny and mummy - determined he will shine in the spotlight…… his star ⭐ will fall .

He’s devoid of any personality- he’s a cling on … firmly attached to her starboard bow 😈

It depends on the specific pattern, age, and piece with both Waterford and Baccarat. The hock glasses Snortymcsquirrelnuts bought go for about $30-$50 apiece on Ebay. That decanter would go anywhere from $85 up to $250.
Waterford Lismore - can sell for a good price but totally with you there - Waterford holds its price

- and if they would like their packed 4 year old stash (apparently worth nothing ) happy to pay postage to give them some space 😂😂😂

😈😈

What am I? Chopped liver!
I am Dr. Know.
You know.
A5D4B509-6008-4C07-A560-6375B9528074.jpeg

Rocking that bikini 👙
😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If SJ and Snorts do break up, it would be interesting to know how they will manage to divide up the goods. I imagine Snorts may well have made a list of all the purchases he made with his own money but did they share any? What about gifts exchanged? Pretty sure SJ wouldn't have made a list of everything she bought with, or to share with, him. He'll certainly be going home with more than he started with, that's for sure. In the future, as well as showing all his friends things that belonged to his grandparents, he'll be saying, "That was a gift from my former girlfriend, the one who who was wealthy and owned a chateau in France." or "My beautiful ex-girlfriend, that's the one who owned a chateau in France; she had a Murano glass chandelier; wallpaper that cost thousands and masses of Spode porcelain, and silverware from Tiffany's, do you remember I told you about her before?" Who does that remind me of? Oh, yes, Hyacinth Bucket/Bouquet. For non-UK Tattlers, have a look for clips from BBC's "Keeping up Appearances" on YT.

He’s devoid of any personality- he’s a cling on … firmly attached to her starboard bow
New name - Snorty Klingon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Poor Teabag - we all have our medical issues. I had a sebaceous cyst removed from my nether regions yesterday - you don't see me posting it on facebook.
Wow that sounds uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon now the cyst lodger has been removed from your privates 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That olde brown Sherry bottle BJ is waving around is cheap plonk. It’s awful! You buy that when you are a struggling student. Wait. Isn’t he still a student 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll give Fanny her due she was very upbeat really when she was in hospital, considering she did look sick too. And appreciative of Patreons who had given her stuff she took to hospital, like the little tea folder.
SJ's little tea folder along with an inhaler during her filmed hospital visit. Could this have been for covid symptoms???

SJ inhaler.jpg

I imagine him in Narnia wearing nothing but his baby blanket (a gift from a certain grandfather), locked up in a wardrobe only to be let out for nostalgic nights when we need to laugh AT someone (not to be mistaken for the more common urges when we laugh WITH someone). Hell, I would not even mind to bring him a bottle of sherry every now and then if he would just stay put.
It would look, something like 👇

BJJ wraped up in the wine cave.jpg

Is he implying his hair is normally better than this?.... 🤔🤔

View attachment 1014025
It would not be the first time he tried this hair style. It did not go over well. That is why he is sorry...

1643107924735.png

BJJ bad hair.jpeg
BJJ bad hair 2.jpeg

Summer 2021 antique shopping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Life of Ryan has slipped back into obscurity after a busy week+, he has gone quiet again for the last fortnight. Phew! Put the headache tablets back in the drawer.

The best bloggers are consistent. They don't have to vlog daily, once or twice a week releasing quality videos in a timely manner earns more respect.

Watched 2 mins of the infants video and it pissed me off. Read comments here and laughed and thought I'll watch a bit more now I've cheered up. No, I was right first time, what an absolute trainwreck, background music competing with the sound of the sea and him speaking so fast I'm surprised he's not bitten his tounge off. Heard the lady in the thrift shop telling him to come back next week as she'll have some more interesting bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not that I doubt you @Clara Burnett, just to comment though - many of the fans in comments talk about how kind he is, how handsome, how helpful, blah, blah. I will be really interested to see how this pans out.

Imagine how many presents we did not see on camera (eg Advent Calendars sent).
I know and it seems contrary to what I said, but isn't really. Of course they say that, those fans will say anything to please their idol and since she proclaimed him to be her kind boyfriend, they will adore him too. But SJ knows exactly how he is really perceived by many of her less vocal followers and will have no trouble using that against him when she no longer needs his company. The Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe better realize his days are numbered; even her dating history so far tells him no lies, if only he'd listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow that sounds uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon now the cyst lodger has been removed from your privates 😘
All nice and tidy -thank you! :)

Life of Ryan has slipped back into obscurity after a busy week+, he has gone quiet again for the last fortnight. Phew! Put the headache tablets back in the drawer.

The best bloggers are consistent. They don't have to vlog daily, once or twice a week releasing quality videos in a timely manner earns more respect.
Perhaps he disappeared with Teabag? Someone cleaned Teabag up for his hospital photoshoot and we know it wasn't Billy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His ideas on how he could work an invite to meet Tess’ squeeze and make contacts.
I would love for him to meet Adam Guettel, Tess' ex boyfriend, the Tony award winning Broadway musical composer. This man already publicly assessed SJ's singing qualities as inferior and lacking any professional possibilities, so just imagine the blow he could deliver to PJ's confidence....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
From the gift grab (1/24/22) live chat...
The fans are tired of Christmas gifts...

Meredith Harvath Hello from NYC! I love we still have Christmas!
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts 1 week to February

Percy Attfield good evening all..
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from sunny South Africa
Isabelle Jarvis Sorry I can’t answer each of you

Not sure what 👇 is about???
Isabelle Jarvis Yes I do!

Meredith Harvath Is today all the gifts that arrived up until Christmas?
jetje goes dutch @Meredith Harvath hiii xxxx and i'm sorry it is just horrible xxxx

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

As you will see, BJJ is VERY excited.

Isabelle Jarvis The Europeans are enjoying the sun!
Philip Janssen @Elewys of Finchingefeld It’s lovely here!!
Philip Janssen I’m so happy to hear you’re all excited for my vlog after this one :)

(y)
Lori Foster thumbs up...

Percy jumps in to inform the child.
Angela Pa @Philip Janssen are the Jacarandas in bloom ?
Philip Janssen @Angela Pa I haven’t seen them yet!
Percy Attfield @Angela Pa no Jacarandas only flower from September
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Percy just informed me that they’re not in bloom yet, so if I’ve seen them, I might not have recognised them

BJJ has plans with bubble wrap... (explained in his sherry tasting flog's live chat)
Jenny Willow @PhilipJanssen Are you shipping a container back to France?!
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow I might have to Nah, I’ve been semi-good
Philip Janssen @Helen Stella I’m so excited to show you all what I got!
BJJ is lost...
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Our travels will be in Steph’s vlog tomorrow
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow Whoops, my bad I meant in Thursday’s

Isabelle starts to interjecting. She is losing patience with him...
Elewys of Finchingefeld Regency waistcoat for @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Elewys of Finchingefeld I like the way you’re thinking
Isabelle Jarvis What beautiful fabrics!

BJJ can't help himself...
annette sharrock @Philip Janssen what time is your vlog on
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock About 10 minutes after this one (10:15pm French time)!

(y)
C Watson Don’t forget to like the video!
Isabelle Jarvis C Watson thank you for the reminder

BJJ has been tasked with CD's/SJ's social media but can't be bothered...
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts will you post some photos on your IG @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I might! To be honest, I haven’t taken any yet!
Philip Janssen @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I have been trying to record local animals when I see them! Not quite enough for a Woodland Watch SA edition... yet

Jason Dubey...
Jason Dubey Hello from the Art of the Masters at Genius Fine Art in Lake Tahoe, California
Jason Dubey Sorry I'm late guys, we had a last minute Picasso and Dali sale in the gallery just now
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott Thanks for remembering. Doing well! I don't think Step and the Team realized I could barely walk when I was there. Had a sprained achilles tendon, and had a bad fall in the basilica
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott I was suffering in silence! There is a church with the blood of christ nearby and I fell off a step flat on my back and was literally laying on the floor in the crucified position!!

Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey oh dear you are better I hope?

Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Hi Mum Isabelle! I was was in a lot of pain the whole time I was there. I hobbled back from Europe on my poor injuries, and wend directly into back to back knee surgeries
Jason Dubey @Coleen Cox ....if it is some kind of a sign. I was actually really scared and didn't want to drive back home to the Chateay as I was certain I would be struck by lightning or something bizarre
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott ...I actually fell beautifully!! Landed in the position of Christ flat on my back, alone in the basillica. Thankfully I didn't break my teeth!
Jason Dubey Thank God today is my Friday! We sold about 20 pieces in the gallery this weekend and I am ready for my Hot Tub back at the B&B
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Isabelle, after the double knee surgeries I am walking, but still a little stiff. I am on the mend. Thank you so much for asking!
Jason Dubey Thanks for cheering me up guys. Just when I was wondering why I am still involved with this, you guys have put a smile on my face, and that is priceless.

Percy provided a timeline...
Percy Attfield @Jade Johns We are moving from here in 2 days and wont be available until Tuesday and then they leave the next day. I think the logistics will be a problem.
Philip Janssen @Jade Johns That’s incredibly sweet, but we’re leaving soon, so we wouldn’t be here to receive it
Philip Janssen ❤ @Jade Johns

(y)
Jenny Willow Do click the Like button folks. It takes just a second and makes a difference to how YouTube promoted the hannel.
Isabelle Jarvis Jenny Willow thank you for the reminder to click.

Oh, joy...😶
M Parker @Percy Attfield I really really hope Steph gets to Spiro's Fashion Institute this time.
Isabelle Jarvis M Parker it’s planned

Maaike Hillen = bee french

bee french @philip janssen is maaiike a student in musical school? I did not see her in your Oklahoma video
Philip Janssen @bee french She had already graduated! After she finished music school, she went to Scotland for her Masters and moved to London - until she was forced to move back because of the pandemic
bee french @philip janssen I saw maaiike singing the carol of the bells with you , Stephanie, Philipo . Do you have any other videos of you & maaiike singing together?
Philip Janssen @bee french There is one on my Instagram @philipjanssen where we’re playing a singing game and Steph filmed us singing Suddenly Seymour for a Patreon video!
bee french @philip janssen thank you. Does maaiike have a YouTube channel?
Linda Elliott @ Philip Janssen. Clearly a very talented family as her Mum is a very talented lady with a needle and thread xxx I would love to be musical, but I appreciate a good time e x
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott They’re both incredibly talented at what they do!
Philip Janssen @bee french She’s thinking about uploading all her singing videos (singing reels, acting reels, etc.). I’m still trying to convince her to, she’s so amazing

Philip Janssen @Maria K It is so beautiful, but I have to admit that when I see pictures of Lalande I also feel a bit homesick
IJ is not happy with BJJ and keeps interjecting the "THANK YOUS" that he can't be bothered with.
Isabelle Jarvis Thank you for the presents Sharon

Philip Janssen @Oneeyeopen Sunny and warm, and not as humid as in Barbados, which I must say I prefer :)
TimeLadyIn 221B @PhilipJanssen What are the chances of you and Stephanie visiting Cape Town during your South African adventure?
Philip Janssen @TimeLadyln 221B I don’t think we’ll visit Cape Town now, so we’ll just have to come back
I think IJ has had enough and SJ finally jumps in...
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello everyone!!!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Coleen Coz We’re having the most wonderful time, thank you!

BJJ is excited... but still has a difficult time thanking fans. IJ and SJ have to do it for him.
Philip Janssen We’re nearing the end of this week’s Cadeaux. Just to inform everyone: my video will be premiering in 13 minutes

Chateau Unwrapped! @Adriana mg I absolutely LOVED your toile gifts. Thank you so, so much

Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here!
Philip Janssen @Adriana mg Your decorations are AMAZING!!

Chateau Unwrapped! See some of you over in @Philip Janssen première in 12 minutes!
bee french @cadeau unwrapped oh yes, thank you for the reminder… heading over to Philip’s channel
Chateau Unwrapped ! Bye from South Africa everyone!

Philip Janssen❤❤❤ @Adriana mg
Chateau Unwrapped!❤❤@adriana mg

Philip Janssen Hopefully see you in mine in 10 min!

Philip Janssen, if your YT career doesn't work out Brenda Duncan has a suggestion.
Brenda Duncan
8 hours ago
Philip's hands....could be a hand model 👐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I have just bought shares in UPS, DHL, French and UK post offices as Steph states in last vlog she is hoping that cadeaux this next year can raise another €23,000 for charity, remember almost half €11,000 went to that SA Villian fashion school. Let's face it my share of profit from the mail services will almost equal that as people spend far more on postage than the you tube channel brings in, she should stop it off now, how much more crap can her home hold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly, that’s the truth! I was thinking the same thing! He said he got a brain scan…I knew he need to get his head examined! Sorry if I sound callous…but MPK has a way with manipulation. I’m taking this hospital picture with a grain of salt.
He's taking a leave out of his old buddy's book from last year on how to get sympathy and attention. It was about this time last year that SJ was lying in her hospital bed with her port in her hand, gaining lots of sympathy and being told to rest. He's probably hoping for some sympathy money to start pouring in.

Reactions: 12
From the gift grab (1/24/22) live chat...
The fans are tired of Christmas gifts...

Meredith Harvath Hello from NYC! I love we still have Christmas!
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts 1 week to February

Percy Attfield good evening all..
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from sunny South Africa
Isabelle Jarvis Sorry I can’t answer each of you

Not sure what 👇 is about???
Isabelle Jarvis Yes I do!

Meredith Harvath Is today all the gifts that arrived up until Christmas?
jetje goes dutch @Meredith Harvath hiii xxxx and i'm sorry it is just horrible xxxx

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

As you will see, BJJ is VERY excited.
Isabelle Jarvis The Europeans are enjoying the sun!
Philip Janssen @Elewys of Finchingefeld It’s lovely here!!
Philip Janssen I’m so happy to hear you’re all excited for my vlog after this one :)

(y)
Lori Foster thumbs up...

Percy jumps in to inform the child.
Angela Pa @Philip Janssen are the Jacarandas in bloom ?
Philip Janssen @Angela Pa I haven’t seen them yet!
Percy Attfield @Angela Pa no Jacarandas only flower from September
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Percy just informed me that they’re not in bloom yet, so if I’ve seen them, I might not have recognised them

BJJ has plans with bubble wrap... (explained in his sherry tasting flog's live chat)
Jenny Willow @PhilipJanssen Are you shipping a container back to France?!
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow I might have to Nah, I’ve been semi-good
Philip Janssen @Helen Stella I’m so excited to show you all what I got!
BJJ is lost...
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Our travels will be in Steph’s vlog tomorrow
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow Whoops, my bad I meant in Thursday’s

Isabelle starts to interjecting. She is losing patience with him...
Elewys of Finchingefeld Regency waistcoat for @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Elewys of Finchingefeld I like the way you’re thinking
Isabelle Jarvis What beautiful fabrics!

BJJ can't help himself...
annette sharrock @Philip Janssen what time is your vlog on
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock About 10 minutes after this one (10:15pm French time)!

(y)
C Watson Don’t forget to like the video!
Isabelle Jarvis C Watson thank you for the reminder

BJJ has been tasked with CD's/SJ's social media but can't be bothered...
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts will you post some photos on your IG @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I might! To be honest, I haven’t taken any yet!
Philip Janssen @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I have been trying to record local animals when I see them! Not quite enough for a Woodland Watch SA edition... yet

Jason Dubey...
Jason Dubey Hello from the Art of the Masters at Genius Fine Art in Lake Tahoe, California
Jason Dubey Sorry I'm late guys, we had a last minute Picasso and Dali sale in the gallery just now
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott Thanks for remembering. Doing well! I don't think Step and the Team realized I could barely walk when I was there. Had a sprained achilles tendon, and had a bad fall in the basilica
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott I was suffering in silence! There is a church with the blood of christ nearby and I fell off a step flat on my back and was literally laying on the floor in the crucified position!!

Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey oh dear you are better I hope?

Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Hi Mum Isabelle! I was was in a lot of pain the whole time I was there. I hobbled back from Europe on my poor injuries, and wend directly into back to back knee surgeries
Jason Dubey @Coleen Cox ....if it is some kind of a sign. I was actually really scared and didn't want to drive back home to the Chateay as I was certain I would be struck by lightning or something bizarre
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott ...I actually fell beautifully!! Landed in the position of Christ flat on my back, alone in the basillica. Thankfully I didn't break my teeth!
Jason Dubey Thank God today is my Friday! We sold about 20 pieces in the gallery this weekend and I am ready for my Hot Tub back at the B&B
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Isabelle, after the double knee surgeries I am walking, but still a little stiff. I am on the mend. Thank you so much for asking!
Jason Dubey Thanks for cheering me up guys. Just when I was wondering why I am still involved with this, you guys have put a smile on my face, and that is priceless.

Percy provided a timeline...
Percy Attfield @Jade Johns We are moving from here in 2 days and wont be available until Tuesday and then they leave the next day. I think the logistics will be a problem.
Philip Janssen @Jade Johns That’s incredibly sweet, but we’re leaving soon, so we wouldn’t be here to receive it
Philip Janssen ❤ @Jade Johns

(y)
Jenny Willow Do click the Like button folks. It takes just a second and makes a difference to how YouTube promoted the hannel.
Isabelle Jarvis Jenny Willow thank you for the reminder to click.

Oh, joy...😶
M Parker @Percy Attfield I really really hope Steph gets to Spiro's Fashion Institute this time.
Isabelle Jarvis M Parker it’s planned

Maaike Hillen = bee french
bee french @philip janssen is maaiike a student in musical school? I did not see her in your Oklahoma video
Philip Janssen @bee french She had already graduated! After she finished music school, she went to Scotland for her Masters and moved to London - until she was forced to move back because of the pandemic
bee french @philip janssen I saw maaiike singing the carol of the bells with you , Stephanie, Philipo . Do you have any other videos of you & maaiike singing together?
Philip Janssen @bee french There is one on my Instagram @philipjanssen where we’re playing a singing game and Steph filmed us singing Suddenly Seymour for a Patreon video!
bee french @philip janssen thank you. Does maaiike have a YouTube channel?
Linda Elliott @ Philip Janssen. Clearly a very talented family as her Mum is a very talented lady with a needle and thread xxx I would love to be musical, but I appreciate a good time e x
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott They’re both incredibly talented at what they do!
Philip Janssen @bee french She’s thinking about uploading all her singing videos (singing reels, acting reels, etc.). I’m still trying to convince her to, she’s so amazing

Philip Janssen @Maria K It is so beautiful, but I have to admit that when I see pictures of Lalande I also feel a bit homesick
IJ is not happy with BJJ and keeps interjecting the "THANK YOUS" that he can't be bothered with.
Isabelle Jarvis Thank you for the presents Sharon

Philip Janssen @Oneeyeopen Sunny and warm, and not as humid as in Barbados, which I must say I prefer :)
TimeLadyIn 221B @PhilipJanssen What are the chances of you and Stephanie visiting Cape Town during your South African adventure?
Philip Janssen @TimeLadyln 221B I don’t think we’ll visit Cape Town now, so we’ll just have to come back
I think IJ has had enough and SJ finally jumps in...
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello everyone!!!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Coleen Coz We’re having the most wonderful time, thank you!

BJJ is excited... but still has a difficult time thanking fans. IJ and SJ have to do it for him.
Philip Janssen We’re nearing the end of this week’s Cadeaux. Just to inform everyone: my video will be premiering in 13 minutes

Chateau Unwrapped! @Adriana mg I absolutely LOVED your toile gifts. Thank you so, so much

Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here!
Philip Janssen @Adriana mg Your decorations are AMAZING!!

Chateau Unwrapped! See some of you over in @Philip Janssen première in 12 minutes!
bee french @cadeau unwrapped oh yes, thank you for the reminder… heading over to Philip’s channel
Chateau Unwrapped ! Bye from South Africa everyone!

Philip Janssen❤❤❤ @Adriana mg
Chateau Unwrapped!❤❤@adriana mg

Philip Janssen Hopefully see you in mine in 10 min!

Philip Janssen, if your YT career doesn't work out Brenda Duncan has a suggestion.
Brenda Duncan
8 hours ago
Philip's hands....could be a hand model 👐
Jadon D.... You have to love him !

Luckily he didn't break his teeth... only his back, knees and ankles while visiting alone a basilica in the middle of rural France... But eh ! His teeth were safe 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.