Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But but but..... You don't get it !

The Waterford crystal won't go to France. It'll stay at PhiPhi's new place : the Jarvis beach house in South Africa ! 😅
Ah, okay, as he is so experienced in the care of old/er people (his grandparents, his girlfriend etc.) he will stay with IJ and Percy to care for them 😇😜?

That is hilarious! His video going viral. When monkeys fly!!
oh so monkeys don't fly 🤔
but tattlers always write about flying monkeys 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The totals for Christmas Cadeaux are in:
- 9 vlogs
- 7 hours of viewing displeasure
- 79 boxes
- 500 gifts
- enough brooches for Snorty to wear a different one each week during 2022
- too many Christmas kitchen food ornaments to count
- so many fu_king peacock ornaments they'll need a 20 foot peacock tree next Christmas
- a fortune spent on gift wrap, cards and postage

Because it was Christmas, there were lots of expensive gifts & many lovely homemade items, and just a bit of tat tossed in for good measure. Who doesn't need a visitors map of California Disneyland? I dare Fanny to put this damn, ugly yellow fish magnet up in her kitchen!
Wow, good work gathering all that info. Seeing it in print is a further wake up call.

Reactions: 20
Tess’ hair looks like it needs a good brush. She obviously hasn’t heard of the curly girl method.
Why does she never smile? I am sure her teeth are fine. Amazing "what" or "who" money will buy you.
StephenMeMe needs to take lessons from ol' Tessy as she is spending loads of money on Squirrel nuts! Now THAT is a waste of her ( well, Patreon ) money if I have ever seen it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back to Lalande...

Nutti wrap.png

Nutti unhappy.png

1643120945594.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
EDF93F7C-D0D0-4E43-A02D-4D5C1D608F4B.jpeg

I will use Dan’s music, his drone or play with kid 2 if I want. Dan works for US.
8D0ADB51-69EF-4114-B078-A37BB175B367.jpeg

Dan did a good job on OUR benches now finish the pergola. I want to propose to SJ and celebrate with a summer garden party.
2B687692-4159-444E-9DAB-5DF10725D067.jpeg

I asked Percy for SJ’s hand in marriage and he will talk to IJ but felt it will be fine once I sign some documents she had her lawyers draw up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wow, good work gathering all that info. Seeing it in print is a further wake up call.
It's so easy to not watch the video, skip through or put in fast forward - we all do that. We know it's bad, but when you add it all up, it really is shocking, especially when you extrapolate out over a year. Cadeaux simply feeds Stephanme's narcissistic need for excessive attention. Cadeaux is greed under the guise of charity!

Welcome back to the shitoo! Brace yourselves!

Expect Natty's first words upon returning to the shitto will be 'Por el amor de Dios - ¡Arreglen los malditos radiadores ya!'
Translates to 'FFS - Fix the damn radiators already!'

1643123860331.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s thinking about uploading all her singing videos (singing reels, acting reels, etc.). I’m still trying to convince her to, she’s so amazing
So there was something in it for Maaike van der Kijke... 🧐🧐🧐

have finally just forgotten this year about the pain and hemorrhoids you gave me during delivery
Something you just want to read under a picture of you on your birthday... and it's public... 🤢🤢🤢
I don't even know this woman, somehow I feel like I'm not missing out... 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The window of opportunity was the 4th of July party... Adam and Tess were already on the outs. After this summer stop off, Tess departed for her new boy's, 28th birthday celebration. Meet Anthony Skinner, Naples FL realtor, his mother Dina is also a realtor and his dad is a developer. His bio is extra special... These grown women (SJ / Tess) really knows how to pick them.🤪🤪

View attachment 1014748
JULY 15, 2021
View attachment 1014775
AUGUST 14, 2021

View attachment 1014752
DECEMBER 10, 2021
View attachment 1014753
View attachment 1014754
DECEMBER 16, 2021
View attachment 1014755

View attachment 1014746
DECEMBER 21, 2021

View attachment 1014815
JANUARY 2
wow.... 🙄 its a miracle...Tess her doll came to life...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so easy to not watch the video, skip through or put in fast forward - we all do that. We know it's bad, but when you add it all up, it really is shocking, especially when you extrapolate out over a year. Cadeaux simply feeds Stephanme's narcissistic need for excessive attention. Cadeaux is greed under the guise of charity!
I did like @Rory's idea a few threads ago for a new homework assignment of going through all the GAG videos to inventory and estimate an amount. It's a big task, though we aren't in a rush. Having things in writing really brings the reality home ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ive just watched Phyllis's "VLOG" only 5 minutes... wow content queen!

I did like @Rory's idea a few threads ago for a new homework assignment of going through all the GAG videos to inventory and estimate an amount. It's a big task, though we aren't in a rush. Having things in writing really brings the reality home ...
I cant do those cadeaux videos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are 76 Cadeaux flogs. I'll build a list of them and share so that those are interested can select which ones they want to review and summarize for us.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.