Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The totals for Christmas Cadeaux are in:
- 9 vlogs
- 7 hours of viewing displeasure
- 79 boxes
- 500 gifts
- enough brooches for Snorty to wear a different one each week during 2022
- too many Christmas kitchen food ornaments to count
- so many fu_king peacock ornaments they'll need a 20 foot peacock tree next Christmas
- a fortune spent on gift wrap, cards and postage

Because it was Christmas, there were lots of expensive gifts & many lovely homemade items, and just a bit of tat tossed in for good measure. Who doesn't need a visitors map of California Disneyland? I dare Fanny to put this damn, ugly yellow fish magnet up in her kitchen!
Many thanks for collating the sheer amount of utterly ridiculous tat that arrives at the junk yard from all over the world.
This piece of analysis is quite literally an eye popping insight into just one month's worth of 'gifts'.
I have long since given up the toil involved in watching repeated box openings.
What would be even more enlightening is a complete analysis from the outset, and no - I am not volunteering but maybe joint a task in time for the 200th thread ?
IT JUST HAS TO STOP. PLEASE.

Reactions: 27
Disclosure, I refuse to look at Snorty's blogs, but as far as I understand, he is visiting SA for the first time? I have not yet been there, but have seen enough pictures/videos: spectacular landscapes, unique flora & fauna, and his focus is brocantes? As a "struggling artist" himself, would he not want to support other young artists, instead of buying old European tat? So shallow, so he is indeed SJ's soulmate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I suspect IJ egged him to buy them when they were in the shop together, knowing full well he is an idiot and that it will take some effort and expense to get them back to France. Exactly the type of underhandedness I expect from IJ.
But but but..... You don't get it !

The Waterford crystal won't go to France. It'll stay at PhiPhi's new place : the Jarvis beach house in South Africa ! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
But but but..... You don't get it !

The Waterford crystal won't go to France. It'll stay at PhiPhi's new place : the Jarvis beach house in South Africa ! 😅
Well it's only fair then Mummy can play with his things, like he does with her stuff at the Shitoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh God, I have become The Chosen One, thank you all so much for selecting my thread. But in reality I have to personally thank Incapability for bringing me to Tattle. Like many I was enthralled with her, when I first saw her on ETTC Diy, but when she started the "woe is me" rants, well the wheels started to fall off my wagon very quickly. Thank you all once again, oh, and by the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Many thanks for collating the sheer amount of utterly ridiculous tat that arrives at the junk yard from all over the world.
This piece of analysis is quite literally an eye popping insight into just one month's worth of 'gifts'.
I have long since given up the toil involved in watching repeated box openings.
What would be even more enlightening is a complete analysis from the outset, and no - I am not volunteering but maybe joint a task in time for the 200th thread ?
IT JUST HAS TO STOP. PLEASE.
Now that I've started, if I have the strength, to sit through it, I may try and maintain. Agreed - it has to stop!
Cadeaux at the Chateau is greed poorly disguised as charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Because she knows how “extra” she is, and how he will always be much less…he can never truly be the star!
There's that. And there's also the fact that it's in her interest that a lot of her fans don't really like the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe. When time comes she wants him out (and it can't be that far away) she can simply address his annoying traits and her fans will totally understand, love her even more finally seeing the light and will thoroughly support her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hate how snorts drops into his vlogs “for those of you who don’t know, I live in a chateau…the chateau de la lande”.
As if anyone watching isn’t from CD universe and knows he is a paid for Dutch boyfriend living off his girlfriend in her farmhouse owned by her and her 2 ex boyfriends.
This is actually required by SJ: he has to mention this in every vlog, in case his channel goes viral so the attention is directed back to her HMN.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I suspect TeaBag isn't the type to keep up on his immunizations, as this is why it is recommended to get a tetanus shot every 10 years- you get cut by something unsanitary and it can turn into something nasty quite quickly. (I did not watch the video, but I highly doubt he immediately went indoors to wash the wound out with soap, disinfect it with rubbing alcohol, cover it in NeoSporin and bandage it- Pa probably told him to suck it up and rub some dirt into it.) When a doctor suspects someone may have Tetanus, they may perform a brain scan depending on the symptoms to ensure the bacteria has not traveled to the brain. I have no idea of that is what he is even being seen for, but it would make sense. Unfortunately, there is no cure for Tetanus- it has to run its course (which is about 2 weeks), drugs have to be administered to regulate it and can take about a month to recover. It can be deadly if not treated properly.

Public Service Announcement: If you've not had a Tetanus jab in the past 10 years, PLEASE get one!
I don't understand why they are always working without gloves, e.g. clearing out the attic etc.
Michael never did protect his hands when he was working at his cottage, long long time ago 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its always difficult to speculate about someones health..but i get the feeling his family is loosing thier patience with teabeg.. Its very telling Billy is liking and leaving in the negative comments..He also hasnt given some explanation why teabeg isnt helping him...in other cases he always excused him in a sort of way..I get the feeling there has been a huge row..maybe teabeg got so angry he started smashing things, and hurt himself in the way... caused by alcohol or drugs, and maybe his family set off an ultimatum..and send him off to a doctor..But this is offcourse all speculation ..

Didnt watch the cadeaushit...having to deal with christmas at the 24th of Januari is a bit much for me...its even pathetic to place a vlog like that...they must have been busy days unpacking that rubbish..around christmas...why not just quit with these vlogs...

Snorts vlog...well at least he cut his nails..but it was like a train on full speed..and btw who drinks sherry nowadays?? totally useless information.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's that. And there's also the fact that it's in her interest that a lot of her fans don't really like the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe. When time comes she wants him out (and it can't be that far away) she can simply address his annoying traits and her fans will totally understand, love her even more finally seeing the light and will thoroughly support her.
Not that I doubt you @Clara Burnett, just to comment though - many of the fans in comments talk about how kind he is, how handsome, how helpful, blah, blah. I will be really interested to see how this pans out.

Imagine how many presents we did not see on camera (eg Advent Calendars sent).

Reactions: 20
a (not so) subtle hint about wanting to add to his new collection.
Fanny was also giving out not so subtle hints about how she's always wanted a beautiful Japanese room screen when she received a card showing one in the gift grab!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Thanks! Well, in one Instagram post, Michael managed to check-in, let everyone know he’s around, he’s close to home, provided an excuse for his absence, evoke sympathy from his followers, and stick-it to his brother for yesterdays vlog title and “liking” negative comments regarding his whereabouts. We’re watching the “master” at work, folks! So much said in one Instagram post!
Succinctly put 😈 Agent 007
57117406-17BE-46E5-855C-36316374D55E.png

Photo:: @Jeeves

When you have been ripping off the grannies for 2 years now - am in no doubt -

their checking his distemper whilst he’s 🏥

After all
Quote :: for some reason your not watching the adverts - revenue is down .
End quote :: Micheal Petherick- I’m broke after the call boys broke me Blog .

glourious weather for January- 8 degrees and sunny 😎
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was wondering if maybe he is epileptic and perhaps that is why he doesn't want to (or can't) get a drivers' license? If he is, perhaps a seizure has him hospitalized.
Surely his brother would not have bought him a car if he knew MP has seizures. I think he can not be bothered to learn French and take the test.

Reactions: 21
Don't they use contrast agent for the brain scan ?
No they just shoot it in you. I’ve had 4 or 5. They’ve been checking me for years for MS or brain tumors. Nothing wrong with me (other than numbness, tingling, vertigo, a calcium bump on my optic nerve, very enlarged optic nerve cups, aural migraines, muscle spasms, light is dimmer in one eye, and tinnitus), they just like to scare me to death.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You don’t get an iv at a checkup. 🙄. He must have some valid reason to be at the hospital. The fact that he’s milking it is deplorable. Brain scan indicates neurological symptoms. Potentially dizziness, loss of balance, vision problems, numbness, vertigo. EKG also indicates similar. He could be dehydrated and having panic attacks due to withdrawl from medication or drugs or alcohol. He’s filtered that selfie. He probably looks like tit. But he’s had his hair done.

I’m going to guess hard night of partying, alcohol poisoning, and panic attack.

OFFICIAL DIAGNOSIS: DRAMA QUEEN SYNDROME
If I may ☝ use your post to correlate the information 👍😈

Brain scan indicates neurological symptoms.

☝Multiple personalities … could cause delay in diagnosis…..

Potentially dizziness, loss of balance, vision problems, numbness, vertigo.

☝Partying - in concentrated hours .. weekend parties starting on Thursday ending on Monday …. Tend to leave the nervous system … in TATTERS

EKG also indicates similar.

He could be dehydrated and having panic attacks due to withdrawl from medication or drugs or alcohol.

Agreed see above 👆

He’s filtered that selfie.
Agreed ☝
His wingman - sorted that one out

He probably looks like tit. But he’s had his hair done.

☝There might be a doctor with steady income - he’s on the hunt for non party ppl

Best place to find them is at THEIR place of work 😂

How’s everything better when your served breakfast in bed 🛌……..
Mmmm METHERICK???

😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
there is no cure for Tetanus- it has to run its course (which is about 2 weeks), drugs have to be administered to regulate it and can take about a month to recover. It can be deadly if not treated properly.
If he has an infection in his hand, he will have another excuse not to do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.