Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Yoshi. I wonder if Amie now realizes decisions that involve babies and animals won’t be so “easy breezy.” Since she needs a c-section, she’s still going to need to take time off from work. Goes to show you can’t just assume everything will be “pahfect” and easily assembled like an IKEA closet.

Reactions: 7
Poor Yoshi. I wonder if Amie now realizes decisions that involve babies and animals won’t be so “easy breezy.” Since she needs a c-section, she’s still going to need to take time off from work. Goes to show you can’t just assume everything will be “pahfect” and easily assembled like an IKEA closet.
And like the Ikea closet, someone else aka Dan and Mom did all the work.

Reactions: 6
She’s going to struggle with both the baby and Yoshi. Especially as Yoshi appears to be constantly sick. Her poor carpet.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned the gender already, especially if it’s a girl. She said that “she wants to keep trying till it’s a girl” before.

Reactions: 3
I think she mentioned at one point that it is a boy? I could be wrong.
probably why she’s not going gaga with baby stuff- i bet she was hoping for a mini-me she could dress up as an Amie doll; can’t give a boy any Schnell

Reactions: 5
probably why she’s not going gaga with baby stuff- i bet she was hoping for a mini-me she could dress up as an Amie doll; can’t give a boy any Schnell
Ah I must’ve missed that. It makes total sense. Be happy for your child no matter the gender, geeze. But we all know she wanted a mini-me

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ah I must’ve missed that. It makes total sense. Be happy for your child no matter the gender, geeze. But we all know she wanted a mini-me
It's strange to imagine Amie raising a boy. I can't imagine what she'd even do with him, other than drag him along to her many shopping trips. She seems like the kind of woman who would brag about how handsome her son is and make him take cheesy photos with her at fancy restaurants and at the Chanel boutique, regardless of what he was interested in, so she could put the photos on social media and brag.

• Sad
Honestly, I think it is better for Amie to have a son rather than a daughter based on how she behaves. Don't get me wrong, it is still a lose lose situation if she doesn't wise up and change soon, but at least with a son she won't try to mold him into her.

Can you imagine if she has a daughter who turns out to be a tomboy and doesn't care about anything Amie is interested in? The conflict and pressure that poor little girl will need to deal with, also the focus on image and appearance that girls and women are expected to deal with on a societal level, let alone a mom like Amie who only care about appearances?

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s had baby yet? It’s been a bit quiet on the old Insta. Love to see if she gets herself in that Self Portrait dress for new years. I’ll be very surprised if she does 🙄
I know what people mean when they say boy would be a better fit for her. She strikes me as the kind of mum who would compete with her daughter.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she’s had baby yet? It’s been a bit quiet on the old Insta. Love to see if she gets herself in that Self Portrait dress for new years. I’ll be very surprised if she does 🙄
I know what people mean when they say boy would be a better fit for her. She strikes me as the kind of mum who would compete with her daughter.
Wait- she was due in Dec and expected to squeeze into an LBD/be up to party by new years eve? Oh lordy- i thought she was smarter than that! She’s clearly living in lala land!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait- she was due in Dec and expected to squeeze into an LBD/be up to party by new years eve? Oh lordy- i thought she was smarter than that! She’s clearly living in lala land!
Um mothers still deal with after birth for months and a lot of my friends wear diapers for a good month or two after giving birth because random stuff still fall out. The adult diaper outline will be great look for that super tight dress she is going to wear for the new years. It is biology and human nature. The best way to lose baby weight is breastfeeding, from her chevalier attitude I doubt she is doing that. This is December, and I doubt she would feel ready to go to a NYE party because that is like 2-3 weeks away.

Who is she trying to impress truly? She is not a celebrity or a model who needs to get back into shape as soon as possible. Even Victoria Secret models take months to restore their body after giving birth.

Reactions: 10
Also, is it just me or Amie stopped posting photos of Yoshi since he grew. I don't count instagram stories or random video clips, but the actual photos on the Instagram. Just so typical really, only interested in the dog when they are puppies.

Who is she trying to impress truly? She is not a celebrity or a model who needs to get back into shape as soon as possible. Even Victoria Secret models take months to restore their body after giving birth.
I thought this with her ridiculous selfie pictures in a belt and heels. Where is she going to warrant heels? Why does she feel the need to announce that she’s not taking time off and get a tight dress for NYE so soon after giving birth? Nobody is competing with her; she is just doing this to herself.

I bet she stopped posting pictures because of Yoshi being so much work. (Which everybody else saw coming except for her, evidently)

Reactions: 8
Well, well, well. Look who is making the stupid scrunched up face with the white Schnell bag as a Miss

• Sick
Reactions: 9
These actual celebrities and models also HIRE nannies to help take care of their children 24/7 with proper benefits just like actual employees. Not free help from her mother. These nannies also have rooms of their own too and not just squeezed into the smallest room in the house for their own child and nanny to share so Amie can have two rooms as her closet.

Reactions: 8