Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She usually announces it first on her main account and the bags she is selling is pretty high for secondhand. They get snapped up very quickly though. I think recently she might have offloaded some of her bags through a reseller because the striking electric blue Chanel her brother got her is no longer there. Shame because that is actually really pretty.
If my brother bought me a Chanel bag there’s not a chance in hell I would sell that, my brother would be so upset if I did.

I loved that bag, it was absolutely stunning and I thought it made a nice change from all the pastel pinks. Personally I would have got rid of the bright white Chanel flap that she got the colour transfer but I guess it fits too beautifully in her show home.

Reactions: 12
I actually went through a similar phase to Amie. But a very very toned down version of it minus social media postings. All you do is end up with stuff you do not use or forget about. And a hit on your wallet.

The idea that a Chanel bag is an investment piece is a blatant lie. The purchaser had just turn liquid (money) into leather and metal and zippers (a bag worth thousands that may easily be lost due to theft, an accident, etc.) . Great if you can afford it and can afford to lose it. I sorely regret buying into this false and exahaustng lifestyle. Now I see it as being monetarily irresponsible and wish I had known better. Definitely not Amie's fault, but I made the mistake of accepting influence from her. I am not in debt and remain meaningfully employed but I think I would have been in a financially healthier state without the appearance of a glamorous lifestyle. I was definitely looking to fill a void too.

With global inflation and famine in specific regions, I stopped wearing high end brands... until the economy is optimally recovering back on its feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not to forget that luxury brands and their products are more the idea of a luxury than the actual quality. Arguably Chanel has better quality than a fast fashion brand - although recently that is shown to be false as countless people have been complaining that their brand new Chanel bags break apart literally after 1 use, my cheap H&M stuff has lasted longer than that. Regardless of the producer, it is just a bag/shoe/jacket and you can only do so much with it. I read somewhere that for a luxury item 40% of the price is marketing, which is staggering; considering that it contributes nothing to the production and the quality of the item. The idea of importance and status is what drives it, and wanting to feel and appear accomplished and important is normal human behaviour and it is nothing to be ashamed of, the point of escalation becomes justifications like "it is an investment" or the laughable idea of "craftsmanship". I just wish all those lux YouTubers admit the fact that they buy all these stuff is because they want to look important rather than "appreciating the craft".

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure that colour transfer white Chanel will eventually go - she brought a white Chanel to replace it and now that the colour transferred one is no longer oh-so-perfect it'll eventually be on it's way out.

Reactions: 3
Is it me or her new Saint Laurent bag colour look like poop after drinking too much pumpkin spice? To her credit, Saint Laurent is not the only one who is doing this colour this year, but goddamn. Why?!

Reactions: 3
Not to forget that luxury brands and their products are more the idea of a luxury than the actual quality. Arguably Chanel has better quality than a fast fashion brand - although recently that is shown to be false as countless people have been complaining that their brand new Chanel bags break apart literally after 1 use, my cheap H&M stuff has lasted longer than that. Regardless of the producer, it is just a bag/shoe/jacket and you can only do so much with it. I read somewhere that for a luxury item 40% of the price is marketing, which is staggering; considering that it contributes nothing to the production and the quality of the item. The idea of importance and status is what drives it, and wanting to feel and appear accomplished and important is normal human behaviour and it is nothing to be ashamed of, the point of escalation becomes justifications like "it is an investment" or the laughable idea of "craftsmanship". I just wish all those lux YouTubers admit the fact that they buy all these stuff is because they want to look important rather than "appreciating the craft".
I went briefly through this phase. What really snapped me out of it was readying a book set in Japan during WWII and how people were trading their precious kimonos and jewels for cans of tuna. At the end of the day you can’t eat your bags or shoes. I have also put away my luxury items until better times.

Reactions: 7
I went briefly through this phase. What really snapped me out of it was readying a book set in Japan during WWII and how people were trading their precious kimonos and jewels for cans of tuna. At the end of the day you can’t eat your bags or shoes. I have also put away my luxury items until better times.
What is the book? I love to read war stories, particularly about ordinary people!

Reactions: 4
Is it me or her new Saint Laurent bag colour look like poop after drinking too much pumpkin spice? To her credit, Saint Laurent is not the only one who is doing this colour this year, but goddamn. Why?!
Oh my gosh - I cannot unsee this now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has amie put everyone to sleep with her boring unboxings and never ending same every thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has amie put everyone to sleep with her boring unboxings and never ending same every thing!
Not sure about youtube but her last activity on instagram was another unnecessary and pretty ugly new bag haul 🙄 around end of september. Hopefully her lack if activity means she’s starting to take this baby/upcoming motherhood seriously.

She was on Stories yesterday flogging more Karen Millen shite and wearing those tired nude stilletos again. Not entirely sure what her play is tbh - she's not doing enough to shill purely through aff links, and we all know she's not earning from brand deals...But otherwise yeah, it's all lather-rinse-repeat and 'hey check out this bag that I'll be selling in a blog sale in 6 months because it's not a Schnell'

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Apparently being pregnant has not caused any changes besides getting a bump. I cannot eyeroll hard enough.

Reactions: 6
She already bought a dress for after pregnancy and for New Year's Eve. She can’t try it on properly because the zipper does not close ... but hey, it will be okay somehow 🤦🏻‍♀️
D37C7111-A8C0-414E-A292-154034813CF0.jpeg

She is also thinking about buying a small camera style bag because she can imagine that it will be quite practical for her motherhood. Help, how can you be so naive?
0E1317C4-7A4A-4E85-B4D9-A1FE6CF9974E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Apparently being pregnant has not caused any changes besides getting a bump. I cannot eyeroll hard enough.
Amie is the type to brag about how easy pregnancy has been and how great everything is even if she’s secretly suffering. She’s all about appearances and wanting to appear aspirational even if it seems super fake.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Shouldn't she be looking to buy a diaper bag? I wonder whether there are any by Schnell...

• Haha
She already bought a dress for after pregnancy and for New Year's Eve. She can’t try it on properly because the zipper does not close ... but hey, it will be okay somehow 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1701652
She is also thinking about buying a small camera style bag because she can imagine that it will be quite practical for her motherhood. Help, how can you be so naive?
View attachment 1701654
Good luck- she’ll be in a crisis when she works out that even after losing the belly, super tight/fitted pre pregnancy clothes will still no longer fit due to the pelvic bones expanding and breasts (if breastfeeding) staying large.

Also, how many camera bags has she gone on to resell?

Seriously how is this moron not cancelled yet? She’s such a pick me girl.

Amie is the type to brag about how easy pregnancy has been and how great everything is even if she’s secretly suffering. She’s all about appearances and wanting to appear aspirational even if it seems super fake.
This really irks me because its so petty and pointless. The most important thing is the baby, i don’t know who she’s trying to one-up here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I just think she must return her clothes after she show them and keep the money from the affiliate links.

She set up the nursery in the worst room in the house shows what kind of mother she is going to be

• Angry
Ha ha! What is she trying to do with that dress on New Year's Eve? Good for her when the baby is going to be a sleepy baby but usually a newborn is quite challenging and a Christmas or New Year's party is the last you need. I can't wait for her blogs when the baby is there. It will be such a disaster 🤣

Reactions: 5