Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't is also a bit odd that when she vlogs, it is usually her side of the family and not Dan's. I thought they moved to Birmingham to be closer to his family. Interesting they are not spending much time with that side.

Reactions: 3
Isn't is also a bit odd that when she vlogs, it is usually her side of the family and not Dan's. I thought they moved to Birmingham to be closer to his family. Interesting they are not spending much time with that side.
I believe its just him and his mum(?) she is usually invited to their Christmas events.

Yeah, I get the vibe that amie and her husband bonded over how close they both are to their widowed mothers. I think Dan's mother has a partner now though. Dan doesn't seem to have siblings either

Sorry if this has been discussed, but does Amie only have one brother? And the brother has 2 daughters? I ask because I remember her mentioning a sister in law, but then when they travel, it’s only her brother and one daughter. And she’s also mentioned her brother’s girlfriend. I’m just confused and can’t keep up lol, hoping someone can help clarify

Reactions: 2
There’s that brother who bought her the electric blue Chanel bag. I thought he had separated from his wife but Amie still calls her a sister in law?!

Clarification: Dan doesn't seem to have siblings. Amie seems to have one brother and one niece. I don't know the status of the brother's partner. She doesn't seem to be in the picture (lacking a place setting at the dinner table during Christmas or not pictured during trips to the Peak District, etc). When Amie started her channel I think the brother and his partner were still together because iirc she received a Burberry bear keychain from her brother and his partner.

Thank you everyone who responded to my family question! I thought there were 2 nieces because I remember in a very old vlog of hers (maybe Korea?) she was buying things for them and she said she had to buy 2 of everything so they don’t fight or something lol. I could be wrong though.

side note, their baby has arrived! I must admit he’s kinda cute, huge eyes!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you everyone who responded to my family question! I thought there were 2 nieces because I remember in a very old vlog of hers (maybe Korea?) she was buying things for them and she said she had to buy 2 of everything so they don’t fight or something lol. I could be wrong though.

It kills me to say this but he's adorable and I LOVE the name....

Awww he is so cute! Sad that nobody threw her a baby shower, even more sad that grandma will be doing most of the work.

I remeber her mentioning a second niece too. Makes me wonder if one stays with mom and the other dad? I definitely think they are separated bc her brother has shown up to the last few Christmas vlogs and there was no sister in law in sight. I think he lived in the USA with his partner so it makes me think it is harder to switch off custody of the kids when they are living in different countries.

I remeber her mentioning a second niece too. Makes me wonder if one stays with mom and the other dad? I definitely think they are separated bc her brother has shown up to the last few Christmas vlogs and there was no sister in law in sight. I think he lived in the USA with his partner so it makes me think it is harder to switch off custody of the kids when they are living in different countries.
…like The Parent Trap?!

Strange there are no pictures of her cuddling or holding the baby ….. prob because she needs to look perfect. Can only guess that the need for millions of pictures so she can she can choose the one perfect one was prob too much for the baby.

Reactions: 7
Awwww very cute baby I must say, cute name too. Hopefully motherhood pulls her head out her arse.
Weird that there are no pictures of her and baby, she must think she looks a wreck, when the reality is that no one cares and are looking at the baby. She’s just given birth, women post birth are bloody legends, warriors, bleeping amazing! She really should not give a tit what she looks like!

I don't know, I feel like posting photos post birth is truly a new thing when it comes to social media and digital cameras. It would actually be good that people choose to live in those moments rather than spending the energy to show to other people. At least Amie has been mostly MIA since giving birth.

I just hope she is not saddling her poor mom with all the chores. At least in Chinese culture, and I know in Korean as well, that the first month post birth, mom is only responsible for recovery and feeding the child, the family or hired help takes care of the rest including cooking, and other chores concerning babies. Taking a month is to help the mom rest and restore her body. I hope she is actually ready to be a mom after the month.

Reactions: 11
Why can no one in this thread post pics? 😁
Argh-not to be petty but Leo and Alexander were the two names i chose for my baby if she had been born a boy which i’ve reserved for a future baby brother- now that Amie has chosen them i feel like it’s back to the drawing board 😤

i will be happy to not hear from her for awhile or see further pics of her baby if it means she’s taking motherhood as the serious commitment that it is, and puts her life priorities in perspective. it will be disappointing if she comes back in full birthday cake makeup and stuffing herself in spray-on jeans and boring camis before the end of the year. There are other lifestyle youtubers who gave birth recently who have far more clout than Amie are not afraid to show what post-partum looks like to their audiences- i personally watched Tina Yong’s pregnancy journey and Kryz Uy (who is actually rich, not wannabe rich) and they were very open to admit the challenges of recovery, breastfeeding etc and how their physical appearance has taken a backseat while still staying “on brand” with their channel.

Reactions: 9