Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad for her that she thinks winter and day tripping/walking around London for the day is a great idea on court high heels which look like they bave been resurrected from the 90s.

She could have made that outfit so much cooler by pairing her awful wetlook pleather leggings with some chunky sole boots which are all over insta and in the shops right now.
Agree! Compare Amie vs Kate, another U.K. influencer wearing pretty much the same outfit but who looks waaaayyyy better and more current than Amie. Kate looks relateable and fun, Amie just looks pretentious. Guess who has more followers??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She was up to the same tit in her recent vlog actually, again with no friends. Shopping, staying at a kit kemp hotel, hakkasan... rinse and repeat. Also, who in their right mind will rate a Frozen musical?!?!?!
5 year olds? Maybe she is making an actual effort to let her style go? Why Frozen? Even her taste in musicals is outdated.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5 year olds? Maybe she is making an actual effort to let her style go? Why Frozen? Even her taste in musicals is outdated.
I don’t think she’ll ever let her style go though it’s tit. Outdated OTK boots, heels on cobbled stone streets - she really is no style guru, that’s for sure. For someone who’s been down to London a few times in the last few months, her vlogs are an absolute bore. A trip to the musical was only for her niece. No trips to the parks or museums, not even to the handbag exhibition at the V&A. She’ll probably start now that she’s read our comments. And for someone who’s into fashion she didn’t even make it to the Dior takeover of the rooftop restaurant at Selfridges over the summer. All she does is goto NBS to lust after Chanel. How empty can one’s life be when a trip to London typically involves staying at lousy kit kemp hotels in a desperate attempt to get sponsorship, shopping and taking a million and one pretentious looking photos at various street corners trying to find the ‘perfect’ one to feature on IG …. As someone said earlier, it’s all rinse and repeat. Even the London vlogs have zero variety. You watch one, you’ve watched them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree! Compare Amie vs Kate, another U.K. influencer wearing pretty much the same outfit but who looks waaaayyyy better and more current than Amie. Kate looks relateable and fun, Amie just looks pretentious. Guess who has more followers??
I really don’t understand why she has to pair every single outfit with heels/ boots with heels…It really annoys me sometimes…She can wear casual boots/sneakers to complete the effortless but yet stylish look. But no, she has to wear heels!! And that heels don’t even look appropriate in Londons Winter..

Reactions: 11
TBH I wouldn't be surprised if Amie has something like OCD or something - she has to look perfect in every picture and has to freeze in winter wear miniskirts and high heels. And she has to have her house arranged a certain way.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand why she has to pair every single outfit with heels/ boots with heels…It really annoys me sometimes…She can wear casual boots/sneakers to complete the effortless but yet stylish look. But no, she has to wear heels!! And that heels don’t even look appropriate in Londons Winter..
She has a complex about her height/looks. If you look at her IG pics where she’s wearing flats, she’s always standing on tip toe which is weird. She’s clearly not comfortable in her own skin and it shows. She’s always got thick make up on and is always dressed up with the need to show her labels.

Reactions: 7
Amie's mom is married (she is still wearing her e-ring and wedding ring on her left hand) but Amie never talks about her dad which is weird. It seems her sister in law is not in the picture either. Her niece is so cute though.

Amie's mom is married (she is still wearing her e-ring and wedding ring on her left hand) but Amie never talks about her dad which is weird. It seems her sister in law is not in the picture either. Her niece is so cute though.
I've noticed that too!! Makes you wonder...

Reactions: 3
I mean her mom could also be married to someone else, Amie could have a stepdad/mom. It wouldn't necessarily be that weird if she did but never mentioned them, as you're not always so close to your parents' other partner, especially if they came into your life when you were older and you therefore never had a traditional stepparent relationship and never had to cohabitate.

Reactions: 6
Amie's mother is most likely a widow. In her first flat tour (before she moved in with Dan), she showed a bedside table picture of her parents when they were young. In a closet tour she showed a picture on her graduation day of her with just her mother. Amie's mother walked her down the aisle. Amie and Dan have celebrated Christmas Day with just their moms. There's never been an extra place setting at the Christmas table for a stepparent in all the years Amie has posted Christmas pictures. Amie's mom also moved to Birmingham (I assume to follow Amie) and moved in to Amie and Dan's house before moving to her own apartment. There was no mention of a stepparent and realistically, if Amie's mother had a partner, it would be unlikely that they stayed 2+ months at Amie's house while waiting for their apartment to be turned over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She has a complex about her height/looks. If you look at her IG pics where she’s wearing flats, she’s always standing on tip toe which is weird. She’s clearly not comfortable in her own skin and it shows. She’s always got thick make up on and is always dressed up with the need to show her labels.
Standing on her toes and make-up can also be a social media thing. Wanting to look your best if something is floating on the internet. The label thing is so tiresome. If you need to ask your followers what to do with the label on your Burberry scarf and feel validated if 99% keeps it on, that is quite tragic.

Reactions: 5
If you need to ask your followers what to do with the label on your Burberry scarf and feel validated if 99% keeps it on, that is quite tragic.
Saw that. She’s pathetic, period. She’s just posted something about partnering with Saks 5th Avenue. Won’t last as Saks will soon realise she’s clueless about styling, other influencers are just way better than her. She’s probably got her begging bowl out now and approaching other retailers for work/ads.

Last edited:
this outfit it’s just tragic. And she’s using it for a night out (i bet she went to nandos) 🤣🤣
E174E750-E7E5-440B-AAFC-1A5E33A94464.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A continuation of Amie’s pathetic little life. Why can’t she be like the rest of us and try different shades of lippy at the beauty counters? Skin tone, texture etc - these make a difference. She sees other influencers asking questions on stories and all she can do is copy. Saaaadddd…

this outfit it’s just tragic. And she’s using it for a night out (i bet she went to nandos) 🤣🤣
View attachment 847486
Her legs are weird. You see her in those leggings and then you see Fashion Jackson in the exact same leggings …… Amie just doesn’t know how to dress.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 847486
Amie is self-conscious about her legs. That's why she's always teetering around in stilettos. Sorry, but if your legs look like two daikon radishes, squeezing into pleather leggings and 4inch heels won't magically transform you into Giselle Bundchen. You'll just look like you have two daikon radishes balanced on top of Barbie shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A continuation of Amie’s pathetic little life. Why can’t she be like the rest of us and try different shades of lippy at the beauty counters? Skin tone, texture etc - these make a difference. She sees other influencers asking questions on stories and all she can do is copy. Saaaadddd…

Her legs are weird. You see her in those leggings and then you see Fashion Jackson in the exact same leggings …… Amie just doesn’t know how to dress.
You even can’t compare the 2 outfits. One is cool and the other is so outdated and tacky. This is how in my country (east Europe) girls from country side would dress like to go out on a Saturday night to the only club in the village.
This is not London style at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does she have a weird looking lump (just below the bum oh the back of her thighs) when wearing leggings? I’ve noticed it in quite a few pics but they’re no longer available as were on stories. Are the leggings simply too tight?? Looks awful.
It's probably a combination of her saggy bum (if you see her doing side profile shots its pretty bad), upper thigh, and wearing leggings that look about 2 sizes too tight

Haha not gonna lie, I get that too with leggings, thanks to COVID weight and not being as fit as I used to be. It’s just upper inner thigh fat.

Reactions: 7
Why does she have a weird looking lump (just below the bum oh the back of her thighs) when wearing leggings? I’ve noticed it in quite a few pics but they’re no longer available as were on stories. Are the leggings simply too tight?? Looks awful.
I get that too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.