Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's just flexing - hard. Almost at that point where you might tit yourself. But relaxed, he will look more like a fit but not unnecessarily huge man. Anyone can do it: you roll your shoulders forward, point your elbows out and bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much did she get paid to take those awkward before weight loss photos?! Why is she trying to pivot to weight loss and exercise now? Purely because it’s W more lucrative industry. The IG photos are so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can try to diversify into lifestyle, diet etc but her dull personality and lack of passion won’t be enough to bring the punters in. There are far more interesting IGers who may not have the ability to buy Chanel handbags every few months but at least they’re creative and upbeat and therefore fun to watch. Who’s interested in a deadwood who’s sole wish - if she were able to teleport herself - is to goto Chanel at NBS?! You’d think that given the lack of holidays abroad she’d be gagging to goto say, Bora Bora. But no, she can only think of Chanel. Oh please 🙄🙄🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why not kindness and neck? You deserve both.
If I would be kind I would not hatewatch people or be a tattler. It would be really unfair to expect that from anyone else and it is less visible than a neck.

• Haha
It surprises me that Amie is only now finding out about the great restaurants in London when she lived here for years before upping her sticks. Had she only been surviving on Nando’s and other chains all those years?!
I can’t believe she finds Sushi Samba pricey. If she can fork out > £10k on bags in a year then £200-300 on a meal for two with wine is nothing. That’s not even a really pricey restaurant compared to some others. Proves what we’ve known all along ie that she’s tight when it comes to spending on non-handbags or shoes. The hotel decor made me laugh though - how cheap did she go as it looks absolutely dated!! And she’s apparently into luxe…..🙄 Plus - what idiot wears heels in Covent Garden ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll ask a mod to update the thread avatar.

Please send pictures/suggestions.

Thanks! :)

It surprises me that Amie is only now finding out about the great restaurants in London when she lived here for years before upping her sticks. Had she only been surviving on Nando’s and other chains all those years?!
I can’t believe she finds Sushi Samba pricey. If she can fork out > £10k on bags in a year then £200-300 on a meal for two with wine is nothing. That’s not even a really pricey restaurant compared to some others. Proves what we’ve known all along ie that she’s tight when it comes to spending on non-handbags or shoes. The hotel decor made me laugh though - how cheap did she go as it looks absolutely dated!! And she’s apparently into luxe…..🙄 Plus - what idiot wears heels in Covent Garden ?
honestly i’m just surprised that the RARE time she dines out somewhere thats not a chain restaurant shes splurging on Japanese (fusion) cuisine after the way she carried on in her Hong Kong and Korea vlogs as if Asian cuisine is sooooooooo foreign to her 🙄

honestly i’m just surprised that the RARE time she dines out somewhere thats not a chain restaurant shes splurging on Japanese (fusion) cuisine after the way she carried on in her Hong Kong and Korea vlogs as if Asian cuisine is sooooooooo foreign to her 🙄
She probably read our comments and is trying to act more cultured. All superficial though. Deep down she’s still a cheapskate who really only eats at chains and is reluctant to spend on fancy meals. Dines at nicer places for special occasions only and unwilling to spend on nice hotels but wiling to splurge £££££ on bags.

Reactions: 8
She probably read our comments and is trying to act more cultured. All superficial though. Deep down she’s still a cheapskate who really only eats at chains and is reluctant to spend on fancy meals. Dines at nicer places for special occasions only and unwilling to spend on nice hotels but wiling to splurge £££££ on bags.
I'm not here to criticize how others spend their money but it seems like this is no way to live.

I'm not here to criticize how others spend their money but it seems like this is no way to live.
She’s the definition of sold her soul to the capitalist gods

It truly is mind blowing to me how some people grow up in families that place so much importance on material goods and appearances over other things like culture/travel/religion/experiences etc.

Reactions: 10
She didn't go to Hong Kong, she went to Tokyo and Seoul. She acted fine in her Seoul vlog. For context she made her "being very brave" comment to her mom about eating street food when she thought her mom didn't know what food items on display were. She then asked her mother if she knew and when her mom replied in the affirmative, Amie said oh, not that brave then. So the brave comment wasn't a criticism of the street food, but of the (assumed) unknown element of the food.

Reactions: 3
She’s the definition of sold her soul to the capitalist gods

It truly is mind blowing to me how some people grow up in families that place so much importance on material goods and appearances over other things like culture/travel/religion/experiences etc.
She always reminds me of that scene in Silence of the Lambs

silence-of-the-lambs-jodi-foster-interview-2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much did she get paid to take those awkward before weight loss photos?! Why is she trying to pivot to weight loss and exercise now? Purely because it’s W more lucrative industry. The IG photos are so embarrassing
I looked at photos from April on Instagram and she doesn't look much different to the "after" - puffier face but body pretty much the same.
Something's fishy.

Reactions: 3
I really liked her London blog. It was a guilty pleasure. hehehe. Glad she's doing something other than shopping though she shopped quite a bit at Nordstrom.

Reactions: 1
I feel sad for her that she thinks winter and day tripping/walking around London for the day is a great idea on court high heels which look like they bave been resurrected from the 90s.

She could have made that outfit so much cooler by pairing her awful wetlook pleather leggings with some chunky sole boots which are all over insta and in the shops right now.

I feel sad for her that she thinks winter and day tripping/walking around London for the day is a great idea on court high heels which look like they bave been resurrected from the 90s.

She could have made that outfit so much cooler by pairing her awful wetlook pleather leggings with some chunky sole boots which are all over insta and in the shops right now.
The woman can't style sh*t to save her life!

• Haha
I really liked her London blog. It was a guilty pleasure. hehehe. Glad she's doing something other than shopping though she shopped quite a bit at Nordstrom.
She was up to the same tit in her recent vlog actually, again with no friends. Shopping, staying at a kit kemp hotel, hakkasan... rinse and repeat. Also, who in their right mind will rate a Frozen musical?!?!?!

Reactions: 6
She was up to the same tit in her recent vlog actually, again with no friends. Shopping, staying at a kit kemp hotel, hakkasan... rinse and repeat. Also, who in their right mind will rate a Frozen musical?!?!?!
Yeah but I sorta live in a boring city. I get a vicarious thrill of her tour of London hahaha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.