Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for choosing my recommendation for the thread title - I am honoured 😀
Will try to do a recap here.
Amie and Dan moved to a house last year near Birmingham. Two rooms have been turned into IKEA showrooms for her bags and shoes. Gaps and lack of symmetry in shelving units show the difference between DIY and paying for quality bespoke units. Took her almost a year to buy a door for a toilet, but she was only too happy to continue buying Schnell bags in the meantime. She goes cheap in terms of home interiors and eating out to afford buying Schnell bags and designer shoes. She does not know her shoe size given photos of her ill-fitting toe box. Continues to demonstrate a limited vocab as is only capable of describing something as ‘really beautiful’ or ‘it’s stunning’ and ‘I absolutely love it’. Her style hasn’t evolved since 2015 as she continues to wear and buy skinny jeans, camis, OTS tops and OTK boots. Attempts to rock new looks but fails miserably. Harsh birthday cake-like make up and ramen hair mean her look is dated. Continues to have NO friends. Claimed to have had a recent birthday party with lots of friends but the amount of food was a giveaway. She has nowhere to go so ends up dressing up to goto the cinema and Nando’s; her idea of showing off her bags is to take pictures in the Costco parking lot and at the vaccination centre. Is always overdressed thinking it makes her look polished but it emphasises her poor taste in styling. She severely lacks any form of proper partnerships. Past partnerships have NOT lasted. Has not demonstrated longevity with most bags - as they tend to get sold after 6-12 months - so her reviews are not to be trusted. Churns her video content so expect repeat future videos around ‘looks that last’, ‘my favourite bags’, ‘classic bags’, ‘how to look expensive without spending a fortune’. Has to resort to giveaways to grow her follower base but that’s not working. Gets no freebies from brands, gets no invites to launches. Does not know colours that suit her skin tone, does not know how to style things together, is incapable of choosing exciting clothes. Is lazy at doing any research. Claimed to be interested in sustainability but recommended items where their manufacturing would have been damaging to the environment. Recommended a website (Cettire) without using them and where various individuals claimed they received fake designer items which raised more questions about Amie’s credibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Still a better lovestory than Twilight, more time than Amie ever put into a video and way more creative than her, since the dawn of time. Thank you for the time and energy you put in this recap @missmousey

Reactions: 5
👏👏 thanks @missmousey, great summary!

the Chase Amie threads seem to be picking up more followers now that her shopping addiction has reached crisis point and she is reduced to posing at restaurant chain parking lots for her “outfit of the day” instagram posts so let’s see how fast we can fill this! 🍿🍷🍷

Reactions: 9
Dull dull dull! Others have worn similar outfits and looked fab but with Amie I tend to err towards NOT wanting to buy anything she recommends on the basis that they look so damn dull. Someone else mentioned she put them off YSL so not just me. I don’t think brands would be particularly impressed, would they, to find out she’s putting people off their products??
Her stories also features a hair product; last week it was Olaplex this week it’s Kerastase. Has she thought about not frying her hair with tongs? God, she’s so dumb.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Her style is so confused to me. I'm not chic or styled by any means but it's clear she's trying yet misses the mark.

Reactions: 10
Dull dull dull! Others have worn similar outfits and looked fab but with Amie I tend to err towards NOT wanting to buy anything she recommends on the basis that they look so damn dull. Someone else mentioned she put them off YSL so not just me. I don’t think brands would be particularly impressed, would they, to find out she’s putting people off their products??
Her stories also features a hair product; last week it was Olaplex this week it’s Kerastase. Has she thought about not frying her hair with tongs? God, she’s so dumb.
ugh that outfit is hideous indeed! so…frumpy. it makes her look bigger than she actually is, and the whole vibe is “blah” in general.

she has to keep up the ramen hair right? dont know why- theres nothing wrong with her naturally straight hair.

Reactions: 6
After her tone-deaf video defending Chanel on their insane price increases, I’ve been completely put off on Chanel bags. I got 1 Jumbo flap, 1 tote, and 1 WOC. No need to get flaps in all varying shades of pink.

Reactions: 10
What I do not get is that with all those bags and boots, she can never get those right. This time it is a light bag with dark boots, before that it was a dark bag with light shoes. You do not have to be completely matchy matchy but I really do not get why she always has to wear at least one hars dark thing. Does she think it matches her hair?

I am unfamiliar with Covid situation in the UK, I thought the country is no longer in lockdown? She STILL brings her Chanel bag to Costco?

I mean if you want to do an oversized look, commit!!! In my opinion the top is ok and the bag goes with the coat, but WTF is the bottom? It is the similar thing happened in the past where she wears two competing outfit. She also don't understand what shoes goes with what outfit. Suede black heels look so out of place there, her golden goose or just a flat sneaker would have looked better.

I am not even that fashionable but her outfits literally look like what I put on to take out the bins.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This outfit a kind of Christian girl Mormon aesthetic from the mid 2000s, outdated and bland. She needs to go into a different market like home decor or food because these “fashion” attempts are a joke. She only has a following because she buys and inboxes luxury basic items often. If you remove that element there’s nothing to bring people to her channel. They don’t follow for her personality, style, make-up skills, advice but for seeing a basic Chanel flap that any man and his dog seems to have in their closet these days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Prepare to feast your eyes ….. or maybe not…OK, here goes ….
(1) What the hell does Luxe and Low mean? Am I missing something?
(2) If you want a long black dress then buy a long black dress. Pairing a top with a maxi skirt with no prints or patterns or exciting embellishments is just so damn boring. Plus, that skirt is simply too small for her hips. I get she wants to show off her figure but bloody hell, it doesn’t look like she knows her sizing or body shape. And to pair the black outfit with that awful handbag …..🙄 Amie, they just do.not.go.together 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
(3) Once again, her skirt is two sizes too small. She keeps saying she has big hips so why does she keep getting her sizing wrong??!
(4) I’m not sure what’s special about the beige skirt plus sweater look; worse still is the fact that it’s beige on beige … 🤮🤮🤮
(5) It’s back to the blazer and jeans look. We’ve seen this a million times now so move along Amie!
(6) She apparently wears sneakers when out so why does she never take pictures of her outfits with sneakers on and her standing in front of the mirror?? Ever notice that?
So that was another joke of a fashion video. Does she actually think she looks HAWT wearing those abysmal outfits?? I cannot believe she thinks she’s still fit to ‘influence’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
(2) She has soooo many plain black dresses already
(4) She does this look every time the temperature drops, I'm not sure why we needed a new reiteration of this look
(5) blazer and jean and same suede heels
(6) Yes, she has so many shoes. Why doesn't she do outfits with her other shoes other than the plexi heels, the nude Louboutins, and these suede heels???

Reactions: 4
(2) She has soooo many plain black dresses already
(4) She does this look every time the temperature drops, I'm not sure why we needed a new reiteration of this look
(5) blazer and jean and same suede heels
(6) Yes, she has so many shoes. Why doesn't she do outfits with her other shoes other than the plexi heels, the nude Louboutins, and these suede heels???
She’s a real fashion disaster 🙈

• Haha
I do like her latest insta story outfit for nandos. Jeans that aren't painted on, biker jacket look good on her. Just swap those heels for flats or athletic shoes and she'd be good for nandos.

I'm not very fashionable but my theory is if you aren't good at being creative stick to things that work. Shes got a good figure and should just keep it simple if she can't do really cool trendy looks (it's ok I can't either)

• Heart
I do like her latest insta story outfit for nandos. Jeans that aren't painted on, biker jacket look good on her. Just swap those heels for flats or athletic shoes and she'd be good for nandos.
It is one of those ALMOST moments. I guess congratulations on the progress? I feel like she might be listening to us? I agree with you, nude pumps were not compatible, trainers would be much better. However, I felt like for that outfit her latest Chanel bag is more compatible? I mean the Chanel classic flap is not wrong but I think the Chanel 19 has more of that "cool girl" vibe, and that would go better with the biker jacket? The colour is nice though, and her new bag also have that pretty grey tone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am unfamiliar with Covid situation in the UK, I thought the country is no longer in lockdown? She STILL brings her Chanel bag to Costco?

I mean if you want to do an oversized look, commit!!! In my opinion the top is ok and the bag goes with the coat, but WTF is the bottom? It is the similar thing happened in the past where she wears two competing outfit. She also don't understand what shoes goes with what outfit. Suede black heels look so out of place there, her golden goose or just a flat sneaker would have looked better.

I am not even that fashionable but her outfits literally look like what I put on to take out the bins.
I 100% agree...it will look so much better with flat sneaker...why does she has to wear heels all the time?

If her flippant attitude towards purchasing expensive handbags and buying a house with heaps of dead space are anything to go by, I would definitely NOT rely on Amie for investment advice !
please, what a cop out. this is to address our criticism of her spending habits, nothing more. it’s exactly the same as her response to criticism that she didn’t seem to have any intellectual pursuits - she pulled out a random feminist book and proclaimed it was “soo interesting…”. her lack of anything better to say other than “sooo interesting…” is the giveaway 🙄🤨💅

Reactions: 5
She is someone who stated numerous times that luxury bags are investments. I think in the luxury market, with the exception of the holy trinity Hermes bags, and Chanel classic flaps, no other bags are investments, she only owns classic flaps. Not to mention the way she takes care of her "investments" are putting them in a sunny room with flimsy curtains.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.