Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-time

Chatty Member
View attachment 815021

I will never understand the massive upper body yet tiny legs trend...
Before I saw this my number one rule was to avoid all fuckboiiis. I never knew what I wanted in a man. But now I know. This picture has made me realise what I want. I do not care about him being kind or into me, all I want is a guy with a visible neck. That's it. New standard y'all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

missmousey

Chatty Member
Thanks for choosing my recommendation for the thread title - I am honoured 😀
Will try to do a recap here.
Amie and Dan moved to a house last year near Birmingham. Two rooms have been turned into IKEA showrooms for her bags and shoes. Gaps and lack of symmetry in shelving units show the difference between DIY and paying for quality bespoke units. Took her almost a year to buy a door for a toilet, but she was only too happy to continue buying Schnell bags in the meantime. She goes cheap in terms of home interiors and eating out to afford buying Schnell bags and designer shoes. She does not know her shoe size given photos of her ill-fitting toe box. Continues to demonstrate a limited vocab as is only capable of describing something as ‘really beautiful’ or ‘it’s stunning’ and ‘I absolutely love it’. Her style hasn’t evolved since 2015 as she continues to wear and buy skinny jeans, camis, OTS tops and OTK boots. Attempts to rock new looks but fails miserably. Harsh birthday cake-like make up and ramen hair mean her look is dated. Continues to have NO friends. Claimed to have had a recent birthday party with lots of friends but the amount of food was a giveaway. She has nowhere to go so ends up dressing up to goto the cinema and Nando’s; her idea of showing off her bags is to take pictures in the Costco parking lot and at the vaccination centre. Is always overdressed thinking it makes her look polished but it emphasises her poor taste in styling. She severely lacks any form of proper partnerships. Past partnerships have NOT lasted. Has not demonstrated longevity with most bags - as they tend to get sold after 6-12 months - so her reviews are not to be trusted. Churns her video content so expect repeat future videos around ‘looks that last’, ‘my favourite bags’, ‘classic bags’, ‘how to look expensive without spending a fortune’. Has to resort to giveaways to grow her follower base but that’s not working. Gets no freebies from brands, gets no invites to launches. Does not know colours that suit her skin tone, does not know how to style things together, is incapable of choosing exciting clothes. Is lazy at doing any research. Claimed to be interested in sustainability but recommended items where their manufacturing would have been damaging to the environment. Recommended a website (Cettire) without using them and where various individuals claimed they received fake designer items which raised more questions about Amie’s credibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
For me, it's that she always looks like she's wearing make-up. It's never a natural brow with light mascara, or a no-makeup makeup look with glowy skin. It's always charcoal drawn on brows, heavy fake lashes and matte pancake foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Notanotherjen

I don’t see anything wrong with her posting about her pregnancy. I’m from the US and a mother, and this must be a very exciting time for her. So why should a court ruling in a country she doesn’t even live in take away from her happiness? I hope a child gives her a better perspective on happiness and priorities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

danisaur

Before I saw this my number one rule was to avoid all fuckboiiis. I never knew what I wanted in a man. But now I know. This picture has made me realise what I want. I do not care about him being kind or into me, all I want is a guy with a visible neck. That's it. New standard y'all.
Why not kindness and neck? You deserve both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Antonik

Is she for real? She complaints about a 550$ bill for 4 as one of her most expensive meals, but she has 2 rooms full of expensive bags and clothes.
Sad, sad she doesn't know how to enjoy life, travel, good food & wine. I can't really believe she never went to a Michelin restaurant to eat or order a fancy wine like Tignanello as an experience, because she has the means & budget to do it.

Hello Amie, if you read here, please try to upgrade also your lifestyle not only your wardrobe .You can sell one or two of your 20 pink beige bags and go out more, live more, enjoy life more. It will be rewarding for your brain & soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Aliiiii23

Screenshot_20211009-222355.jpg

If a bag you want is similar enough to one you already have that you can't justify having both... WHY NOT JUST KEEP THE ONE YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF LOOSING MONEY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

danisaur

I thought she might turn one of her 2 closets into a nursery. Nope. She is stuffing her mom and the baby in the same room.

Just so selfish and tacky

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Who does this ie switching rooms part way through a holiday (if it’s not due to a fault with the room)?? If you’re booking a room, you research well in advance and get the best room that suits what you’re looking for/willing to pay for it, and enjoy it to the fullest. Packing up when you’ve spread yourself out in the room and settled down after several days is just plain stupid. You think she can’t be more stupid after what we’ve seen so far but she just keeps proving it is possible. All just feels like a shit honeymoon to me!
A wild guess is they booked a fancy suite for a few night and they couldn't afford it for the rest of the holiday, which when you think about the new handbags she bought this year she'll never use makes sense.

I can't believe a person would have shitty wardrobes and have a sub-par honeymoon all for some handbags to show off on instagram....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

just_S

She complains that the potty training is going badly. She had that dog for literally 2 days, it takes at least 4 months to potty train. My dog's former owner potty trained her so I never had to do it, but like seriously. How do you have so little patience? If you just want something cute and fluffy then just get a stuffed toy.
If she’s whining about a dog, imagine her surprise when the baby requires changing 12 times a day and cluster feeds for the first 3 weeks of his/her life.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Amie is 100% one of those women who will demand at least one baby moon, a pregnancy photoshoot, and a “push present” (gag) from Dan.

• Sad
  • Sick

danisaur

I was just really surprised that she got no exposure to Korean culture when she was growing up. In Seoul, she was "shocked" at KBBQ and didn't know what tteobboki was when her mom ordered it. I found it super fake that her mom had never made her Korean food or gone to a Korean restaurant. Also, one thing that pissed me off was she literally made a disgusted face at makgeolli, a common type of Korean rice wine; grimace while saying "I don't know how to say it" Yes expect an entire culture and language to shift with you because you can't bother pronouncing it. It is different from her videos when she is unable to pronounce a French brand because she is at least apologetic about it. That kind of racial superiority disgusts me, especially if she is actually part of it. Considering she studied anthropology at LSE and graduated 1st; where you spend at least 3 years literally studying other cultures, and some other poster in the thread said that she knew her in her uni days and she was super interested in other cultures and was highly involved. This is such a radical departure.

Also just to show how out of date she is, Korean culture right now is super trendy, she could ride the Hallyu wave in her content based on her ethnicity alone. We can see her doing a K-beauty video about 5 years later.

Last edited:

danisaur

OMG! She still buys her clothes as if she wasn't pregnant, and wears heels with them for modelling shoots. She is literally shocked pikachu face of not being able to fit into the new jeans she ordered that she just sized one up. I have never been pregnant nor do I plan to. But shouldn't you be buying pants that have elastic waist because your belly expands. She is only 4 months pregnant, her belly and just herself will expand as part of being human.

She is delusional to think that she will immediately be back to her old size saying things like "I can wear this after birth". *face palm*

• Angry
  • Haha