Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the looks of it, Amie is not too keen on jewelry. She mostly has small unnoticeable ones except for that Cartier bracelet. She said it herself in one of her recent videos how she'll not spend money on something basic looking from a brand. Like she'll not buy Cartier diamond stud earrings because no one would know it's Cartier but that Just Un Clou is brand specific therefore everyone would know it's Cartier. What a poser.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has Amie said anything about the 12% to 3% commission change that Nordstrom is doing? Apparently many influencers are all “woe is me”. Seems like consumers are getting fed up with fake influencers. Get the popcorn, I’m so here for this.
I don't really sit there and really watch her videos in full - can't, nauseating.

But I suspect she wouldn't talk about it because she can't draw attention to that's how she funds her next schnell bag - got to make sure she appears like she genuinely is interested in these flammable items.

However she's one of the only youtuber I know drawing attention to it this year. Shows she's not changed, desperate for the income even at 3% and tone def to the situation of the world around her - but why would she wake up and notice anything now when at the height of the pandemic she was justifying chanel's price rises as acceptable. Tone def seems like an understatement when describing her.

Reactions: 8
So I'm behind on her videos. But I also found that stuff didn't add up after watching her pregnancy announcement video. She said something about a chemical pregnancy in January but then "we didn't get pregnant again for months"' but then made it sound like she actually got pregnant in March? So to me maybe if she was lucky she got 2 menstrual cycles (or just one) in between the chemical pregnancy and the real one. That was odd to me, to me that's a quick turn around esp if they actually started " trying" in January like she said.

The whole tracking progesterone thing was odd bc I know people who have had not quite infertility but definitely a little trouble getting pregnant and even they didn't test for that. Just the LH surge for ovulation. That makes me wonder/think there was definitely some sort of assistance. Which is fine, and ok if she doesn't want to talk about it. But don't portray it as you got pregnant within 3 months of trying if you had help.

Like I don't get why she'd lie about that. Don't even need to say anything other than, we've been hoping to have a baby and it happened that I got pregnant in x month. Like don't even need to go into anything more esp if you are uncomfortable with talking about it.

Reactions: 9
So I'm behind on her videos. But I also found that stuff didn't add up after watching her pregnancy announcement video. She said something about a chemical pregnancy in January but then "we didn't get pregnant again for months"' but then made it sound like she actually got pregnant in March? So to me maybe if she was lucky she got 2 menstrual cycles (or just one) in between the chemical pregnancy and the real one. That was odd to me, to me that's a quick turn around esp if they actually started " trying" in January like she said.

The whole tracking progesterone thing was odd bc I know people who have had not quite infertility but definitely a little trouble getting pregnant and even they didn't test for that. Just the LH surge for ovulation. That makes me wonder/think there was definitely some sort of assistance. Which is fine, and ok if she doesn't want to talk about it. But don't portray it as you got pregnant within 3 months of trying if you had help.

Like I don't get why she'd lie about that. Don't even need to say anything other than, we've been hoping to have a baby and it happened that I got pregnant in x month. Like don't even need to go into anything more esp if you are uncomfortable with talking about it.
Amie likes to one up her (imaginary) peers- hence the fake put on accent, dressing up as a faux socialite, the wall of Schnell, the wannabe mansion with cheap fixtures, and now the “effortless pregnancy”. I always wondered why her channel’s name is “Chase Amie”- she wishes her audience wants to keep up with her!🙄 Amie, we’ve moved on and you’re still in 2015- get off youtube/instagram and get a real life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought Chase Amie meant to be Chez Amie but she can't speak French so went with whatever sounds the closest to chez in English.

• Haha
The spelling of her name irritates me. It’s either Aimee or Amy.

Reactions: 5
I've not been consistent myself watching but on the ones I did see - Her darker blue chanel square mini noticeable been missing for some time - I could be wrong?

It was a gift from her brother (which is a very generous gift given how much these go for). Either it's hidden because it "ruins the oh so pretty colour scheme" or you reckon she sold it low-key on insta or something?

• Wow
I've not been consistent myself watching but on the ones I did see - Her darker blue chanel square mini noticeable been missing for some time - I could be wrong?

It was a gift from her brother (which is a very generous gift given how much these go for). Either it's hidden because it "ruins the oh so pretty colour scheme" or you reckon she sold it low-key on insta or something?
She has sold pretty much all the bags Dan got her as gifts too. She keeps getting these colors that don’t fall in the black/ blush pink category then says they don’t work with her style. 💯

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Amie likes to one up her (imaginary) peers- hence the fake put on accent, dressing up as a faux socialite, the wall of Schnell, the wannabe mansion with cheap fixtures, and now the “effortless pregnancy”. I always wondered why her channel’s name is “Chase Amie”- she wishes her audience wants to keep up with her!🙄 Amie, we’ve moved on and you’re still in 2015- get off youtube/instagram and get a real life!
Funny isn’t it, that despite all her try hard attempts to appear affluent and polished, none of the brands are interested. I mean - she can’t even bag a free Christmas dinner invite from a cheap brand like Astrid & Miyu. She’s such a loser.

• Haha
She has sold pretty much all the bags Dan got her as gifts too. She keeps getting these colors that don’t fall in the black/ blush pink category then says they don’t work with her style. 💯
She sold that pink chloe drew bag (from mother in law?) too citing she had too many pink bags or something...... ......
You wonder if people just get sick of contributing to her bag purchases?
(Think ever since then she just gets boxes filled will things from the drug store instead as gift, which least she can't exactly just sell off)

I never understand why she's always matchy matchy. That blue Chanel her brother gave her was gorgeous and she could pair it up with her numerous black or white outfits with her boring beige shoes and it will look great. I think her brother gave her a bag in a striking color because he is somehow tired of her boring beige, black and pink toned ones and wanted her to live a bit. Maybe it's just me and my love for colorful things but if I had the money, I would buy things in every color after I have bought the basic ones as staples.

I never understand why she's always matchy matchy. That blue Chanel her brother gave her was gorgeous and she could pair it up with her numerous black or white outfits with her boring beige shoes and it will look great. I think her brother gave her a bag in a striking color because he is somehow tired of her boring beige, black and pink toned ones and wanted her to live a bit. Maybe it's just me and my love for colorful things but if I had the money, I would buy things in every color after I have bought the basic ones as staples.
Exactly! She lacks the imagination to even add a pop of colour. As an outfit, electric blue can only be pulled off by a few, but as an accessory, it works super well. I am by no means a fashionista but that is so basic. She is just neutral on pastel, which is just very monotone.

I don't think her brother bought her this as a hint. From the videos, he and Amie are completely different. He has sleeve tattoos on both arms and seems like a more rough and tumble kind of guy. He is not someone who would know about Chanel. He probably went to a boutique and just bought whatever that were there.

Ironically, that's also how Amie shops, but she is an "expert"

Why would you choose to get a dog while you are pregnant with your first child?? Absolutely baffling
Because she will have a maid (the mom) who will do all the dirty work while Amie continues to shop and pretends she’s oh so rich.

• Sick
  • Angry
I thought she might turn one of her 2 closets into a nursery. Nope. She is stuffing her mom and the baby in the same room.

Just so selfish and tacky

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The idea of having my mother come and live with me to help care for my baby makes me want to pull my own skin off in revulsion! Argh.

Reactions: 7
I thought she might turn one of her 2 closets into a nursery. Nope. She is stuffing her mom and the baby in the same room.

Exactly that's just selfish.
You think if she was "rich" she could afford to give mum whose coming over to do allllll the dirty work at least a room.

After that shot about getting a dog - there's several shots on Instagram advertising a program on personal style etc. Which is shame on the company for not doing their research - of all people to advertise your course and the second, can't believe this is coming from someone who is the least fashionable of fashion youtubers/instagramers I would ever know. A lot of what she recommends are so basic that if you had told me it was the local Walmart I'd believe you.

Reactions: 5

Is this for real??? I understand Asian mothers are hands on in assisting their daughters for the first month post partum- but this is just plain disrespectful! She is treating her mother like a maid (a mistreated one at that).

• Sick
  • Sad
Is this for real??? I understand Asian mothers are hands on in assisting their daughters for the first month post partum- but this is just plain disrespectful! She is treating her mother like a maid (a mistreated one at that).
after the way she talked about her mom packing her things (why can’t she do it) and squishing one of her bags, I knew she treated her mom like a mistreated maid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Why would you choose to get a dog while you are pregnant with your first child?? Absolutely baffling
I feel like she had her dog on order, just like a Chanel. She probably choose a breed and then waited for the next litter to be born.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.