Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she had her dog on order, just like a Chanel. She probably choose a breed and then waited for the next litter to be born.
I personally don’t get why you would even consider getting a pet when u know you want to have a child in the very near future? 😩😩 poor dog will probably be sold like one of her bags

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I personally don’t get why you would even consider getting a pet when u know you want to have a child in the very near future? 😩😩 poor dog will probably be sold like one of her bags
Agreed. She’s been talking about getting a dog since age knew she was buying a home. Was that 2 years ago? I haven’t watched her channel in probably that long. I think she mentioned a Golden Retriever or a Doodle of some kind. The first isn’t a small dog and I can’t imagine her picking up huge poops. 🤣

Reactions: 6
I thought she might turn one of her 2 closets into a nursery. Nope. She is stuffing her mom and the baby in the same room.

Just so selfish and tacky
No legitimate live-in help would accept these conditions if Amie had the ability to hire one, which she doesn't seem to. But using her poor mother like this and presumably not even paying her to do it...super tacky.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think she mentioned a Golden Retriever or a Doodle of some kind. The first isn’t a small dog and I can’t imagine her picking up huge poops. 🤣
The maid (mom) will pick up the poop. Amie will only take gram worthy pictures with the dog.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG! She still buys her clothes as if she wasn't pregnant, and wears heels with them for modelling shoots. She is literally shocked pikachu face of not being able to fit into the new jeans she ordered that she just sized one up. I have never been pregnant nor do I plan to. But shouldn't you be buying pants that have elastic waist because your belly expands. She is only 4 months pregnant, her belly and just herself will expand as part of being human.

She is delusional to think that she will immediately be back to her old size saying things like "I can wear this after birth". *face palm*

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG! She still buys her clothes as if she wasn't pregnant, and wears heels with them for modelling shoots. She is literally shocked pikachu face of not being able to fit into the new jeans she ordered that she just sized one up. I have never been pregnant nor do I plan to. But shouldn't you be buying pants that have elastic waist because your belly expands. She is only 4 months pregnant, her belly and just herself will expand as part of being human.

She is delusional to think that she will immediately be back to her old size saying things like "I can wear this after birth". *face palm*
which is why reality will hit her like a ton of bricks despite having 24/7 help from her maid, er mom

Reactions: 8

Yes, delusional. Women get very upset when you mention that after having a baby your body is not the same as it was before. Some lose terrible amounts of weight, their boobs can disappear, others change shape, hips expand, boobs get bigger , the shape changes and some put on weight . That is just life.
Will she be having a natural birth of C section, breast feeding or not?
Also the dog business is going to be a big drama, why not a small dog that needs little walks and does small 💩?

Reactions: 5
The thing is with being pregnant for the first time (and even in subsequent pregnancies) is that you just don’t know how things will pan out. You might end up with an emergency section and not be able to drive for 10 weeks. You might sail through and be up and about the next day. You might get a Velcro baby who needs to be attached to you 24/7. You may get one who is fine to be put down. Likewise you might lose the weight quickly, or end up putting it on postpartum.

So many possible outcomes. It’s a mug’s game to make any hard and fast proclamations.

Reactions: 12

i love fashion as much as anyone who would have watched Amie to begin with but i didnt buy any maternity wear during my pregnancy (other than underwear and feeding bras) because 1) i work 90% from home and 2) i could not justify spending money/adding more clothes to my already full wardrobe that i will only wear for a few months. Fortunately, i had a “bump only” pregnancy weight gain so i used relaxed maxi dresses (mostly black) and skirts with elasticised waists that i already owned and worked them around the bump. I mixed the looks up by wearing different button up shirts as cover ups or knitwear to disguise half done up zips and layering with jackets and coats (even if they no longer closed). Given she has 2 rooms serving as “built in wardrobes”, and prides herself as a “fashion content creator” 🙄🙄 surely Amie could find stuff to improvise instead of buying more useless crap that she will never actually wear.

I mean if you had to buy something, atleast be someting useful like actual maternity leggings or good maternity jeans that can also be worn post-partum.

the petty post-partum me would like to see Amie realise that the clothes she spent $$ on dont fit within a month after purchase and realising that the body is still different after birth. Even if she loses the bump quickly (which only happens with dedicated breastfeeding- and i dont think she’ll be able to hack it) there’s still puffiness from water retention, potential weight gain due to change in hormones, wider hips and larger breasts that leak constantly to deal with.

Reactions: 5
She could actually be just returning a lot of what she buys - she probably doesn't keep much of it after she gets the money from people buying through her links?

I've been wondering we rarely ever re-see a lot or any of the products and given the rate she's buying and the space of the clothes we see - she likely returns nearly all/huge majority of her products....that's probably the only way she sustains this appearance of hauls. The money from the links likely go to her next Chanel bag which again build on that image...she also gets the high of receiving the parcel in the mail too each time....I think she's also had trouble looking for a new job before (and I wonder if it's a result of having your name on youtube people can somewhat easily find - where she thinks she's putting out a polished image but it's not like it isn't obvious) she mentioned interview or something when she was hawking these planners (which I have no idea what you put in there given you have nothing going on in your life besides online shopping).

She cheap on things that aren't Chanel bags so she could just be wearing this one maternity outfit around the house and then keep selling these things till her body no longer fits them so as to appeal to the majority buying who are not pregnant then ships everything back after the video.

Overall sounds like a really unhealthy cycle for someone to be living in.

She could actually be just returning a lot of what she buys - she probably doesn't keep much of it after she gets the money from people buying through her links?

I've been wondering we rarely ever re-see a lot or any of the products and given the rate she's buying and the space of the clothes we see - she likely returns nearly all/huge majority of her products....that's probably the only way she sustains this appearance of hauls. The money from the links likely go to her next Chanel bag which again build on that image...she also gets the high of receiving the parcel in the mail too each time....I think she's also had trouble looking for a new job before (and I wonder if it's a result of having your name on youtube people can somewhat easily find - where she thinks she's putting out a polished image but it's not like it isn't obvious) she mentioned interview or something when she was hawking these planners (which I have no idea what you put in there given you have nothing going on in your life besides online shopping).

She cheap on things that aren't Chanel bags so she could just be wearing this one maternity outfit around the house and then keep selling these things till her body no longer fits them so as to appeal to the majority buying who are not pregnant then ships everything back after the video.

Overall sounds like a really unhealthy cycle for someone to be living in.
If she is ordering from the states and paying import taxes, sending everything back must be a big loss if those taxes aren’t refunded.

She probably does make a likely decent amount (likely to keep going and a bit - and enough to delude herself she's playing job and she's "really hard at work" when there's no thought process put into the video other than it's "so so pretty") but nothing that would have actually sustain the level she's buying (if she wasn't returning everything).

It doesn't appear she's as affluent as she would love others to believe that she is (or maybe she's just that greedy) - given how many links she has to suggest. Every video is an advert, how she cheaps out on everything and her commentary the second she has to step beyond her backyard. It's also not like people have not caught on in different platforms and realised her opinions are untrustworthy. Whatever bag she's recommending you bet there's an affiliate link to go with it. You wonder how sustainable a plan is and the image of you constantly selling stuff - someone here said it best: she's like a home shopping channel.

Reactions: 6
There is only really one luxury YouTuber I moderately follow and that is classicswithaquirk. She goes into depth on what is caviar leather and gives well-researched and detailed information on the production side of luxury handbags. She also restores vintage leather bags (not just Chanel), so she really knows her materials. Watching her videos taught me how to look for quality material, and she has stated in numerous videos that Chanel's popular line quality is not as good as before.

I used to like Isabelle's Style but she has also turned one note and just do unboxings. She doesn't do that many affiliate links though and she is a bit of a Hermes fanatic, and actually buys ready to wear luxury pieces. Isabelle is a dentist so she makes very good money. Her latest vlog she mentioned that it is hard for her to come up with video ideas and she is self-aware enough to know that all her videos are shopping and she wants to branch out from that, insofar to suggest that she has thought about closing down YouTube. I appreciate that level of self-awareness.

I don't see that with Amie, she is just way too busy to pretend to live a fantasy life of expensive handbags and cheap clothes.

Reactions: 12
How tf is she doing sponsored content for target - a very American store with no presence in the UK?!?? So much for being a posh Brit, Amie
02F456B0-FBA0-41F7-BEF0-ADC8ABE4345D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
How tf is she doing sponsored content for target - a very American store with no presence in the UK?!?? So much for being a posh Brit, AmieView attachment 1451227
I’m sorry - I don’t want to be one of those “doom and gloom” mongers regarding having children, but THOSE WHITE SOFAS omg. Sticky little hands, dirty feet, random voms. Arghhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry - I don’t want to be one of those “doom and gloom” mongers regarding having children, but THOSE WHITE SOFAS omg. Sticky little hands, dirty feet, random voms. Arghhh.
and the way she described Dan as “trained” is disturbing. I would love to see how she would “train” a toddler to not mess up her beige box of a house. You have to lower your expectations and let go of perfection when you become a mom.

and the way she described Dan as “trained” is disturbing. I would love to see how she would “train” a toddler to not mess up her beige box of a house. You have to lower your expectations and let go of perfection when you become a mom.
Don’t forget she’s getting a dog too so dog tit and pee stains smeared on the sofas on top of the baby’s. But then she’s got her mom to scrub it all off while Amie models clothes for Walmart with her Chanel bags. There are some people who can pair cheap clothes with high end accessories to look polished but she ain’t one of them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.