Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're getting a dog too?! Looks like Mom's gonna have her hands full! :LOL: Also, I'm sure they can clear out a little space under the stairs for her to sleep in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Sounds like Amie’s mom will be a slave when the child’s born. She won’t just look after the kid, she’ll be doing everything else for the couple while the princess will continue to shop under the guise of ‘work’. And Amie will be keen to make it look like she’s got it all so watch out for the vomit inducing ‘happy’ family pics. Im sure she won’t even bother breastfeeding as it’s just too inconvenient for her.
Given it sounds like she is pushing the “we got pregnant naturally” narrative while clearly doing some form of assisted reproduction procedure, im sure she will try to pass that she is breastfeeding naturally as well- god forbid miss perfect is unable to do anything others can.

I really dread the vomit inducing family/baby pics. People using their babies for merching/view counts really peeves me.

Reactions: 9
She is so smug!

Not taking any time off work? Good luck with that, love!
I actually pity the child if shes not, especailly if her mum is helping her out straight after the birth. Go and enjoy being a mother - work can wait and there is a limited time you get to spend with your new born baby.

I actually pity the child if shes not, especailly if her mum is helping her out straight after the birth. Go and enjoy being a mother - work can wait and there is a limited time you get to spend with your new born baby.
I don’t know what she’s trying to prove by saying stupid things like not taking time off work. That she’s a superwoman?? The CEO and CFO of my unit - the most profitable arm of a FTSE-100 company - took three months off after having each of their kids when the business was thriving. They’re well known in financial services and highly respected, and were commended by women in the company and the industry for showing that motherhood comes first. What’s wrong with spending time with your kid? Amie’s overall attitude since she announced her IVF pregnancy, saying stupid things just stinks - people like her set women back 30 years. And to think all this tit is coming from a woman. Shameful.
Plus it tells you all you need to know really. I’m not sure she wants the kid, to be honest, for the right reasons; she prob views it as something you have to do to show success ie house, job (whatever that is), family. I don’t know of any woman - whether friend, colleague, my cleaner who just had a baby - who said stupid stuff like that even before the baby was born.

• Heart
I think it’s easy to believe (naively) that a baby won’t change your life at all, that it will just slot in. I was of that mindset before my first was born. What I hadn’t prepared for was the dependence that a newborn has on its mother. I may have wanted to put her down and crack on with some work, but the reality was that she didn’t want to be physically parted from me until she was 4 months old. Plus the recovery from an unexpected c-section meant I couldn’t drive for over two months, so I couldn’t have gone to work if I’d wanted to.

Amie should just not say stuff like that until she experiences the reality of a newborn. There are so many variables.

Reactions: 14
Hmm, interesting. From a period of no giveaways for about a year to two giveaways in two months ….. is she trying to up her subscribers’ count so she can start begging for freebies?? I’d love it if we could start a mass campaign for people to switch off on Amie, I just wanna see the look on her stupid face for a laugh 😀😀😀This is someone who does no work and only knows how to shop, someone who intends to dump the childcare responsibilities on her mom, someone who goes cheap on her honeymoon in order to spend on bags …. and is most likely gonna try and get brands to gift her stuff just because she’s having a baby. Grow up Amie, you’re not the only one having a baby. You’d earn a lot more respect if you took some responsibility and rely less on others to get you by.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is she giving away one of her used bags or is she buying new?

Like seriously stop shopping like a mistress of an oligarch and start living the real life, not an imagined one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Amie should just not say stuff like that until she experiences the reality of a newborn. There are so many variables.
i filled in leave to return to work after 4 months however i also made provisions to be able to extend if needed - babies are unpredictable and again, theres no reward for returning to work early. the best interest of the child is more important than bullshit hustle culture so not sure why she’s being smug about not stopping work (esp since its been pointed out that her “job” is going on unhealthy/unsustainable shopping binges)

Reactions: 7
What work? She doesn't do anything besides shop for clothes she doesn't wear and bags she doesn't keep. Pretty sure she can still do that in her nighty :rolleyes:
I was coming to say the same thing. What work does she do except film repetitive videos and post repetitive posts on her blog. All she does is source new-ish images of the things she’s hocking on her blog and mix the pictures around a bit. Her entire existence of blogging is repeating what everyone was doing from 2025-2017. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I think she's in for a rude awakening as to what having a baby is really like. The way she talked about wanting to get back to work has a tone of internal misogyny in it like women who choose to take longer to get back to work or to be stay at home mothers is them being weak.

Reactions: 11
That "Girl Boss" narrative is so early 2000s and now it has been completely debunked as many of those "girl boss" companies turned out to be racist, firing pregnant employees, and just being an overall hostile workplace, and also some of them went bankrupt.

Like her style, her ideas are also out of date.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That "Girl Boss" narrative is so early 2000s and now it has been completely debunked as many of those "girl boss" companies turned out to be racist, firing pregnant employees, and just being an overall hostile workplace, and also some of them went bankrupt.

Like her style, her ideas are also out of date.
So much for those “feminist books” she claims to read

• Haha
Yes she seems to think that pregnancy and having the baby is like buying another bag, you just admire it and then stick it on the shelf. Nothing can be planned , things just don’t work out like that. How does she know that she will have an easy end of pregnancy, birth or even baby.

Yes she seems to think that pregnancy and having the baby is like buying another bag, you just admire it and then stick it on the shelf. Nothing can be planned , things just don’t work out like that. How does she know that she will have an easy end of pregnancy, birth or even baby.
She just going to pass it off to her mom. Leaving all the hard yards to someone else while she smirks at the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’d be keen to see if she makes any new friends with the moms from prenatal classes ….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d be keen to see if she makes any new friends with the moms from prenatal classes ….
Probably not- i see her as competing with them/thinking she’s better than them because she’s “famous” 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.