Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not- i see her as competing with them/thinking she’s better than them because she’s “famous” 🙄🙄
My thoughts exactly. She’ll prob rock up in her nude heels and Chanel bag thinking she looks oh so fine compared to the other moms when she actually looks like a complete dick.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she'll only get to talk about motherhood with her friends that are already mothers. I don't think she'll mingle much with other mothers is classes. She's too much of a snob to do that.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not that I would take advice on how not to waste money from someone who appears to be living beyond their means but when she says that anything over two thousand pounds is her benchmark she mulls it over a bit longer before she purchases comes off sounding a bit of a show off/arrogant?

It also confirms there was no thought process behind the endless cheap hauls of shein quality like clothes that are never seen again but were "so so (insert pretty/cute/adorable adjective here) at the time she was telling her subscribers to buy.

I'm also surprised she waited a long time before making a purchase. A lot of what she buys is newly released - so how long was "as long as possible" for her. Was it under <2-3 weeks? I get it must feel like a long time if I was sat at home with nothing to do but to vapidly shop and have nothing to think about but my next bag purchase that a day must feel really really really long. (So much for reading all those feminists books. There's a reason she likes the coffee table books - it's mostly a pretty picture book.)

And no can't see her attending a mum's group. (If she does maybe for a session so she can vlog it and pretend she goes so she can prove she has "friends".) She had no friends prior to her baby, I can't see her having friends after. She'll just go back to shopping when she hands the kid over to her mum.

Reactions: 8
Not that I would take advice on how not to waste money from someone who appears to be living beyond their means but when she says that anything over two thousand pounds is her benchmark she mulls it over a bit longer before she purchases comes off sounding a bit of a show off/arrogant?

It also confirms there was no thought process behind the endless cheap hauls of shein quality like clothes that are never seen again but were "so so (insert pretty/cute/adorable adjective here) at the time she was telling her subscribers to buy.

I'm also surprised she waited a long time before making a purchase. A lot of what she buys is newly released - so how long was "as long as possible" for her. Was it under <2-3 weeks? I get it must feel like a long time if I was sat at home with nothing to do but to vapidly shop and have nothing to think about but my next bag purchase that a day must feel really really really long. (So much for reading all those feminists books. There's a reason she likes the coffee table books - it's mostly a pretty picture book.)

And no can't see her attending a mum's group. (If she does maybe for a session so she can vlog it and pretend she goes so she can prove she has "friends".) She had no friends prior to her baby, I can't see her having friends after. She'll just go back to shopping when she hands the kid over to her mum.
She doesn't mull over anything, that's just laughable. How do you mull over multiple designer bags and each of her hauls are well over 2000 pounds. Spending 2000 pounds at one time at her frequency is mindboggling to me. 2000 pounds is A LOT of money considering the median income for UK is 25k per year. Also, she buys a lot of designer heels, they are around 1000 pounds each, does she imply that those heels are impulsive purchases? That's pretty tone-deaf.

Her clothes are basically affiliate marketing and she gets commission from them, and many of the items that she showed were sold out pretty quickly. Like many who pointed it out in previous posts, she probably just films them and then returns them; which considering the cheapness of clothing, they are probably just thrown away or burned because companies don't bother reselling returned clothing. I mean that is not on her, but just fast fashion as a whole, but since I found out that information, I try to buy clothes in stores and try them on rather than ordering multiple items and returning them. For someone who proclaims is that involved in fashion and shopping, I find it hard to believe that she doesn't know that, that just shows me that she simply doesn't care.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Alert 🚨, it is the Nordstrom anniversary sale, the one that actually gets her well and truly excited!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh her smug stupid face really peeves me. Who the hell buys two sets of CZ studs?
She says they are really sparkly. Um... yeah real diamonds aren't that radiant because natural materials have imperfections in them. Saying this as someone who is not into diamonds and finds the diamond trade to be problematic.

If they didn't emboss cc on the earrings so that EVERYONE can know, she won't bother.

• Haha
Badly sized blazer, poo coloured heels and CZ earrings (again!) Nothing changes year on year as she continues to purchase the same cheap poor quality tit.
Are you sure these aren't from two or three years ago?? My god she's predictable. She's still wearing spray-on jeans while everyone else has moved on... Must be waiting for them to come back in again!

Her smug face and the way she does that little tug at her clothes to show a ruffle or shoulder strap really makes me want to throw something.

• Haha
Surely she can pass up on one or two Chanel bag releases and buy herself a decent pair of real diamond studs.

Reactions: 9
Surely she can pass up on one or two Chanel bag releases and buy herself a decent pair of real diamond studs.
Oh no, Amie wouldn’t swap a Chanel bag for an unbranded set of diamond studs. No one would be able to tell that she paid a lot for them - if she bought the earrings - and she can’t have that !! She needs people to think she’s rich.

• Sad
I thought her current nordstrom advertisement looked familar - 11 months ago she posed the same way with a bra. Even her thumbnails are almost the same - talk about recycling material.

It's just the prettiest thing 🙄
This and her constant need to tug at every single clothing item several times and touch her collarbone area.... wtf is that about.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I thought her current nordstrom advertisement looked familar - 11 months ago she posed the same way with a bra. Even her thumbnails are almost the same - talk about recycling material.

This and her constant need to tug at every single clothing item several times and touch her collarbone area.... wtf is that about.
I can't believe (or can I) those thumbnails are almost exactly the same...no wonder ppl can't stand her stagnant style and personality.

Why does she always have the urge to front-tuck everything, even her pajamas?! No one I know does that

• Haha
For the same reason she crams her feet into stilettos and belts every single dress. She thinks it's "flattering".

• Haha
Has Amie said anything about the 12% to 3% commission change that Nordstrom is doing? Apparently many influencers are all “woe is me”. Seems like consumers are getting fed up with fake influencers. Get the popcorn, I’m so here for this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has Amie said anything about the 12% to 3% commission change that Nordstrom is doing? Apparently many influencers are all “woe is me”. Seems like consumers are getting fed up with fake influencers. Get the popcorn, I’m so here for this.
Hadn’t realised so I googled it https://gomiblog.com/nordstrom-sale-changes-have-influencers-freaking-out/
The description of the fake influencer in the article fits Amie to a T. I couldn’t have said it better.
“But honestly so many of these people are what amounts to a shopping blogger; buying (and often returning) items to pose in before a mirror and never wearing the items again while telling followers that it’s an ‘investment piece’ or their ‘go to’ or that they are ‘obsessed’ with it in order to get their lemmings to click just one link. Because that’s all they need you to do – click once – so they can generate anywhere from a week to a month’s worth of passive income for themselves.”

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.