Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know they will all be doing a wied (is this the right abbreviation?) before my gastric bypass surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've blocked the fat fucks . If I had to see her in those bleeping pink shorts and that white crop top with straps that were literally begging to given a day off from the weight of her saggy lop-sided tits I would have lost it . The bleeping 3 of them are the Welsh weather girls. It's raining cunts !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please go and watch Kanes latest video about Eastenders. I am howling with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute comedy gold from Kane. That’s why I’ve always liked him, long before Charli Ann came along. He’s genuinely funny.

Reactions: 11
The gall of her to put plus size in her bio. We’ve got bleeping eyes! She’s putting the whole movement back years by being greedy and disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The gall of her to put plus size in her bio. We’ve got bleeping eyes! She’s putting the whole movement back years by being greedy and disgusting
Agreed! I'm plus size (size 18) and am on a calorie deficit. People like her are why there are fatshamers because they all assume we all eat like bleeping gannets. Its revolting. Even at my largest I've never in my life eaten like these people. I'd literally be sick and have the worse tummy ever.

Reactions: 7
Agreed! I'm plus size (size 18) and am on a calorie deficit. People like her are why there are fatshamers because they all assume we all eat like bleeping gannets. Its revolting. Even at my largest I've never in my life eaten like these people. I'd literally be sick and have the worse tummy ever.
You’re right. I have no problem fat shaming this lot at all. And you’re right that not all overweight people eat like them. They have no taste in food whatsoever. There’s a nice place with a Michelin star near where they live. You know they’d never step foot in there!

You’re right. I have no problem fat shaming this lot at all. And you’re right that not all overweight people eat like them. They have no taste in food whatsoever. There’s a nice place with a Michelin star near where they live. You know they’d never step foot in there!
God imagine if they did....the portion sizes would never be big enough and the slopping and chomping noises from them constantly. Not to mention the constant "OMG STUNNIN!!!" every two bleeping mins.

I would hate to be on the train with them when they're doing their London trips. All the food they consume on the way.

If I see her wearing that outfit again I’m going to set my phone on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.