Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad others have noticed this, her voice overs are so bizarre, it’s like she’s reading a script but can’t act. I do think she’s the best of a bad bunch though, seems like a nice enough girl. Wonder what her new job is..
Her new job is bouncer at one of the mens bars, she headhunts on behalf of Cor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So I'm never normally a Karen, but seeing Corey's tiktok where he threatened to harass that guys family and employment and indirectly incited his fan base against the guy, just for pointing out he eats loads, made me angry.

So I emailed his management last night. Haven't heard anything but guess we'll see. I feel better knowing its down in writing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No one I repeat no one wants to look like this. What has she done with her fake tan and make up
She must think getting fat and piling on the make up and fake tan to look ridiculous will get her a management deal like her big gay boyfriend and Charly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I'm never normally a Karen, but seeing Corey's tiktok where he threatened to harass that guys family and employment and indirectly incited his fan base against the guy, just for pointing out he eats loads, made me angry.

So I emailed his management last night. Haven't heard anything but guess we'll see. I feel better knowing its down in writing.
What’s this one?

Reactions: 1
What’s this one?
He's removed it! 🤣 I never got a response to my email.

He quoted a comment on one of his tiktoks and basically said he could contact this guys family and employers and they wouldn't be happy to find out he'd been commenting on his videos. Was pretty disturbing - he tried to then frame it as "Don't send hate to this person guys" while also saying all that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He's removed it! 🤣 I never got a response to my email.

He quoted a comment on one of his tiktoks and basically said he could contact this guys family and employers and they wouldn't be happy to find out he'd been commenting on his videos. Was pretty disturbing - he tried to then frame it as "Don't send hate to this person guys" while also saying all that.
That’s a bite

Reactions: 2
I actually really liked charly at first, saying no to norms and just eating whatever etc gave the right message but I’ve just watched them eat a 2 course breakfast, a sandwich on a boat, a huge donner wrap and chips, a THREE course meal and a foot long subway.

I’m actually a fat lass (probs fatter than charly!!!), I love my food but my goddddd I couldn’t eat that. What the duck. It’s scary.

Reactions: 14
I saw their sponsored video with that Tenerife excursion company and it feels so cringe. The drag bar with the roast dinner was deffo just full of OAPs too :oops:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.