Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corey so desperate to go viral with his dolphin noise potatoes. What a sad, big, ugly duck of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lea seems to be pushing her own TikTok career last few days. Just makes me wince. Her voice. The forced adverts. Just, so forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's off on ANOTHER holiday, good grief
“Work Trip” 😂
Bloody ridiculous. Presumably their “management” has taken them to Tenerife for a few days. Why? What can they do there that they can’t do at home? Cory and Charley’s entire output is now just them eating crap and saying how “stunnin” and “gawjus” it is.
I cannot wait for this Influencer tit to be over.

Reactions: 11
Is there someone working on their comment sections? How can she have so many likes but only 30 comments a video?

Reactions: 4
Lea seems to be pushing her own TikTok career last few days. Just makes me wince. Her voice. The forced adverts. Just, so forced.
She's probably got FOMO because Cory and Charly have been invited to Tenerife without her. What a sad state of affairs to be jealous of those two desperate wannabe's. 🤡

Reactions: 8
She's trying to jump on the bandwagon to get the freebies. I don't follow her but I'll have to block her or something. I can't deal with her voice.

You’d think after being told off by the ASA she’d be absolutely on top of making sure that she’s correctly marking this free holiday but no Charly continues to be deceitful and approach it like a pic n mix

At least Corey will be able to get all the battered sausage he desires now Lea is at home working hard to pay for his lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
nice to see them sampling some authentic Spanish cuisine, soaking up the culture - subway and maccies, classic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cory getting butt hurt over trolls. He seriously thinks he should get smoke up his arse for being greedy

Reactions: 7
Cory getting butt hurt over trolls. He seriously thinks he should get smoke up his arse for being greedy
He can't handle the "fame", he already said he can't cope when people go upto him on the streets. What did he think would happen? 😂 that nobody would find him in Barry?

• Haha
She is just a nothing can’t stand her and her fashion videos are cringe
Glad others have noticed this, her voice overs are so bizarre, it’s like she’s reading a script but can’t act. I do think she’s the best of a bad bunch though, seems like a nice enough girl. Wonder what her new job is..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.