Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Is the niece from her sisters side of family? As her sister is Jamaican I assume so that niece is likely 1/8 or something

Reactions: 1

sirbenfro

Has anyone else had another "fat girl what I eat in a day" popping up on their FYP called Christy Ann Collins? She's not as vile as cory and charly but she keeps going to all you can eat buffets in America and having so many portions

Rosieroo69

I wonder if she’s on strong antibiotics? The ones you shouldn’t drink on? You know the ones, begins with M, CBA trying to get the spelling right! 😬And if she is will she take them over Christmas?
Metronidazole, if she is I wouldn’t try drinking on the fuckers she’ll be vomming all time

• Heart

Burgh Gal

View attachment 2551480
Imagine the fuss she would kick up if they said no. It's rude, full stop. So embarrassing to sit talking to your phone when your friends are round to see you.

I wonder how many people actually don't want to be in the videos but feel like they have to or Sevda will give them that look she usually gives Sedat.

Also it will never stop pissing me off that she serves 1 plate at a time when it would be a million times easier to put chicken on everyone's plate, then veg, potatoes etc. She picks up every utensil like 5 times to serve every plate separately
Wrong thread, sorry guys 🤦‍♀️

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Has anyone else had another "fat girl what I eat in a day" popping up on their FYP called Christy Ann Collins? She's not as vile as cory and charly but she keeps going to all you can eat buffets in America and having so many portions
I’ve followed her for years but she’s actually lost a lot of weight over a few years, her wieiad videos used to be keto and shit rather than buffets though 😂

She also posts a sister who is mixed race who looks younger than her too? Or is that the same person, and she just looks younger?
That’s her half sister, have the same mum different dads, and the one with kids has the same dad as the younger sister so not biologically related to Charly