Charly Ann C #4 Three munters keeping Greggs in profit, will Corey ever come out the closet?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Frankysaysrelax giving the Greggs inspo for the thread title.

This thread is titled Charly Ann, but is used also for her ‘friends’ @corysworldd and his long suffering beard Leah.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Corey does my head in… how he purposely says things wrong ‘calorie deflect’. And that vile black and orange carbonara 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
The lips. Her mouth honestly looks like a prolapsed rectum now. And the lashes. Broom heads glued to her eyelids. Even a year ago she looked so much younger and less bloated and ill. How will this end?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How’s he saying he’s never done a calorie deficit before when literally a big part of his whole spiel is showing that one singular photo of him “skinny” saying he used to restrict himself🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The period shop 🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe if she had a healthy diet she wouldn't suffer so much. There's got to be some correlation to obesity and PCOS

Reactions: 8
The period shop 🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe if she had a healthy diet she wouldn't suffer so much. There's got to be some correlation to obesity and PCOS
I have PCOS and whilst it’s harder to lose weight and there is more of a risk of insulin resistance eating shite 24/7 will just make things worse x1000, her using that as an excuse pisses me off she’s just a big fat hog

Reactions: 11
Glad I found this thread 🤣 why does she look like an inflated balloon these days it’s vile

Reactions: 6
I noticed on her hotel breakfast TikTok loads of people were commenting on her lips and plenty agreeing with them too

She’s destroying herself

Reactions: 5
I can see this happening if she doesn't dissolve and restart.

thing is I don't mind filler I think everyone else can see how badly they just need redoing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2