Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC1990

VIP Member
The thing is I don’t even put people in boxes or judge people by stereotypes but it is so clear that he is gay. It’s baffling to me. Does his girlfriend not think it’s weird that they go for takeaway nights at other girl’s houses and he sits in bed with another girl in her bra? He must sit txting other girls all the time because he has so many female friends. Ordinarily women wouldn’t be ok with this? I can’t imagine (I don’t want to either) that they actually have sex either. Lea seems nice enough but really really slow.
I think she's extremely slow if she can't see it...

Reactions: 1

Jennytea

VIP Member
Are they actually staying in Japan or just going on a cruise and stopping for a day? I’m sure they said they’re going on a cruise?

Jennytea

VIP Member
in a new year post he said he wanted new teeth. I think he’s got great teeth and a lovely smile. Why on earth would you want to ruin it?
He’s got perfect natural teeth! He should tell charl to get hers sorted 😂😆

• Haha

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
If he came in my local shop with his shoes off, he wouldn’t even make it past the entrance. Just put a pair of fucking flipflops on, your feet can still breathe in them if you’re that adamant you don’t want to wear shoes.
Sorry blocked on his tick tock- que?

Whataday21

VIP Member
I’m not sure this is fair, I’ve been with my partner 9 years and we’re not engaged. Don’t think either of us are that arsed.
Well no, people don't have to get engaged but she seems like the type to want all that so surely she must wonder why she doesn't have it?

Whataday21

VIP Member
The way Charly's rings sit on her knuckle because they don't fit properly on her fingers actually annoys me so much, is that not a sign to her that she needs to lose weight if she can't even get a Pandora ring that fits
I remember her putting a pic up when she bought it and it didn't fit then either
She brought a ring that didn't fit? Just why 🙈 do pandora only come in certain sizes?

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
If Cory and Lea really are visiting Japan soon, Cory is going to be a culturally insensitive ignorant nightmare when it comes to food and the expected etiquette he will have to follow. I hope he learns how to behave before going!
Cunard too so there won’t be a beige buffet it’ll be very formal 😬

Rothsey

VIP Member
Has anyone else had another "fat girl what I eat in a day" popping up on their FYP called Christy Ann Collins? She's not as vile as cory and charly but she keeps going to all you can eat buffets in America and having so many portions
Yeah! English kid living in America or Canada?