Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
He's removed it! 🤣 I never got a response to my email.

He quoted a comment on one of his tiktoks and basically said he could contact this guys family and employers and they wouldn't be happy to find out he'd been commenting on his videos. Was pretty disturbing - he tried to then frame it as "Don't send hate to this person guys" while also saying all that.
That’s a bite

Reactions: 2

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Leas healthy wieiad im sorry they can’t be that thick, pizza chips with 2 lots of cheese and half a bottle of full fat mayo. 😵💫😵💫

SC1990

VIP Member
Her Christmas WIEIAD, initially I thought it’s a lot of food but not necessarily that much more than a lot of people have at Christmas, I for one know that I’ve been a gluttonous beast the last few days 😂 and her mums roast did look really good

but then she obviously had to take it too far with Cory and Leah and get a fucking take away on top of everything

they just can’t help themselves can they, absolute pigs

also the way she puts her botched lips round the prosecco bottle 🤢 I really do think she must be back on OF so she’s putting her mouth round things like that for a reason
Wait....she was on OF????

• Sick

Brightstar72

VIP Member
How come she got her mate and mum do do her haul? Didn’t realise that sitting down and lifting her arms would hurt her sprained ankle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1

RBN20

Chatty Member
She must have so much filler for them to look like that, also probably been vaping after having them done (it can make a hole!). I have 2.2ml in my lips total and when they were swollen up straight after having done they were massive and they only just started to have that dip in the middle, so she must have so much in there.
she’s said previously that she purposefully asks for the hole look, for some bizarre reason

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Why on earth is an excurtion company even paying these two to go over there and promote them? I went to spain in October one year and all the excursions had shut shop for the off peak season! That's the nature of that business, October to Feb is off season 🙈
Not in the Canaries - warm and everything open all year round.

frogg

the impacts of her lifestyle are starting to show, let’s hope she uses this to make a change.