Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think she'd get an accountant to help with her finances, to help establish her earnings so she could possibly get a property even if that isn't an aim of hers soon. She's just so last minute madness, like that office I swear she wanted it, made mummy drive her to look at it. Bought load of office stuff. Then suddenly changed her mind? What a waste
All those fake plants and pencil holders from b and m going to waste 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Lea has the weirdest shaped legs . Reminds me of two legs of lamb on top of each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She lives in south wales though it’s not really expensive place to live. She could prob even get a shared ownership in Barry relatively cheap. She obv earns money off her tik tok I think she just wastes It all on food. She must spend hundreds on McDonald’s and takeaways she also aways drops a few hundred on tit from primark.
And botched lips and weekly blow dries

Reactions: 2
She must have so much filler for them to look like that, also probably been vaping after having them done (it can make a hole!). I have 2.2ml in my lips total and when they were swollen up straight after having done they were massive and they only just started to have that dip in the middle, so she must have so much in there.

Reactions: 1
She must have so much filler for them to look like that, also probably been vaping after having them done (it can make a hole!). I have 2.2ml in my lips total and when they were swollen up straight after having done they were massive and they only just started to have that dip in the middle, so she must have so much in there.
she’s said previously that she purposefully asks for the hole look, for some bizarre reason

Reactions: 1
The dancing video....God you can just tell she is an absolute obnoxious bleep when on a night out. If she behaved like that near the major city I live she would get battered all over.

Reactions: 5
she’s said previously that she purposefully asks for the hole look, for some bizarre reason
Yeah I think it’s called the Russian Keyhole technique or something and it’s kind of supposed to make you look like you have Bratz doll lips like all filled and round and then a little hole in the centre to kinda of look like you’re always pouting I guess. I think it looks ridiculous in general because it looks like the person can’t fully close their lips. But with Charly in particular she obviously goes to the cheapest (aka most unqualified) person to do it and not someone trained in that technique.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, I'm all foe body confidence but what's with the crop tops and stuffing her gut into hotpants? I'm a size 6-8 and don't have the nerve

Reactions: 3
Looool I know the club she was in it’s literally full of coke heads most nights. Like even more than usual nightclubs are aha.

Reactions: 3
I’d be lying if i said i wasn’t partial to bobbing to the shop at the end of my street in the DARK OF NIGHT in an Oodie for a packet of crisps.

But seeing Corey barefoot with an oodie on in greggs has knocked me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 24
He will do anything for likes and attention. He couldn’t put on a pair of sliders? He gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.