Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got major rage when they called Dublin Dubby, Dubs and Dubstep. They should have been deported right away for that.
This is my main annoyance with these muptards, the way they talk. I can just about cope with how much shite they shovel down their necks as it makes me feel better about myself, but I can't handle the bleeping way they talk. "Homies! (Home bargains) "hashy washy" "ommy wommy" "spaggy bolly" "iced kwofeeeee" plus Lea's monotone unfunny voice overs. Can't bear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wants to buy a house but started ANOTHER new job this week? Probably be poor Lea working to pay for it 😭 wonder where they wanna move as he said he wants to leave Barry..

• Haha
Cory’s started another new job?! This must be his 4th one in a year surely?!
Says so much about him. Imagine that being your ‘man’.
He just got Leah into that job aswell didn’t he. He’ll be away working part time somewhere as usual the princess. Leah will be working full time. She needs to wake up. It’s painful.

Reactions: 6
Says so much about him. Imagine that being your ‘man’.
He just got Leah into that job aswell didn’t he. He’ll be away working part time somewhere as usual the princess. Leah will be working full time. She needs to wake up. It’s painful.
And by working part time, he means taking men on dates to starbucks. Support worker my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do they own their current house? Also how old is Charley and why is she still living at home

Reactions: 1
I get the vibe that Cory and Lea got together young, both obviously got on and got confused with their feelings. Cory probably didn’t want to come out as gay but thought well I like her so they got together. I highly doubt they have sex, maybe when they were younger but I don’t get that vibe now maybe I’m completely wrong? they seem like two friends who live together and love each other’s company and just comfortable now. I think they’re both fooling themselves. It’s not even how he comes across it’s how they go about things like him having sleepovers with other women and going on holiday with other women WITHOUT her. That would never normally be acceptable. I would love to be a fly on a wall.

Reactions: 22
I get the vibe that Cory and Lea got together young, both obviously got on and got confused with their feelings. Cory probably didn’t want to come out as gay but thought well I like her so they got together. I highly doubt they have sex, maybe when they were younger but I don’t get that vibe now maybe I’m completely wrong? they seem like two friends who live together and love each other’s company and just comfortable now. I think they’re both fooling themselves. It’s not even how he comes across it’s how they go about things like him having sleepovers with other women and going on holiday with other women WITHOUT her. That would never normally be acceptable. I would love to be a fly on a wall.
I agree. They probably like the companionship and get along like best mates but definitely no sexual attraction. They're far too young to be settling for companionship. It's time they move on and find themselves a new fella each.

Oh and get proper jobs and stop being brain-dead slobs 🫠

Reactions: 12
Essenti, vali for valentines 😭 Jesus Christ
I don’t understand why a grown man would want to go out wearing a oodie sat with a group of girls? How can people honestly think he’s straight 😂

Also don’t understand lea wearing crop tops out when she’s clearly a bigger girl, it’s like they all seem to think they’re a lot slimmer than they are 🤯

They all do my head in everytime they pop up on my feed! Him acting stupid for people to comment and correct him is just cringe

• Haha
My work colleague lives in Barry and her kids same age range give or take a year told her there's a secret fb group about them and they are the laughing stock of the town.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do they own their current house? Also how old is Charley and why is she still living at home
I’m 31, work full time in a good job and cannot afford to move out from my parents, Charly is mid-late 20’s and doesn’t work, so I’m not surprised she lives at home. To be expected in this climate when you’re single

Reactions: 15
My work colleague lives in Barry and her kids same age range give or take a year told her there's a secret fb group about them and they are the laughing stock of the town.
Oh to be a fly on this wall

Reactions: 1
I’m 31, work full time in a good job and cannot afford to move out from my parents, Charly is mid-late 20’s and doesn’t work, so I’m not surprised she lives at home. To be expected in this climate when you’re single
She lives in south wales though it’s not really expensive place to live. She could prob even get a shared ownership in Barry relatively cheap. She obv earns money off her tik tok I think she just wastes It all on food. She must spend hundreds on McDonald’s and takeaways she also aways drops a few hundred on tit from primark.

She lives in south wales though it’s not really expensive place to live. She could prob even get a shared ownership in Barry relatively cheap. She obv earns money off her tik tok I think she just wastes It all on food. She must spend hundreds on McDonald’s and takeaways she also aways drops a few hundred on tit from primark.
Not defending her, but I live in south wales and it’s impossible for youngsters to get on the property ladder here. And she’s got no chance cause she hasn’t got a proper income.

Reactions: 11
South Wales is not cheap 😂 she does waste her money though!

You'd think she'd get an accountant to help with her finances, to help establish her earnings so she could possibly get a property even if that isn't an aim of hers soon. She's just so last minute madness, like that office I swear she wanted it, made mummy drive her to look at it. Bought load of office stuff. Then suddenly changed her mind? What a waste

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.