Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
400 euros on a night out earning £11.65 per hour support worker as and when he feels like . Must be earning hell of a lot from TikTok.
Personally I don’t take a single Cory says as true, he loves lying and exaggerating for engagement boosts.

I’ve been to Wow Burger many times and have never spent €23.95 on a single meal.

Reactions: 9
I got major rage when they called Dublin Dubby, Dubs and Dubstep. They should have been deported right away for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine seeing 3 grossly overweight adults shuffling around home bargains in crocs and pyjamas ffs

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember big gay Al off south park . He reminds me of Cory 😭
IMG_7894.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me - Homies for home bargains!!!
I know it isn’t a Cory thread and each to their own re sexuality but he is so gay or at least bi!

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she is going to pop like a balloon at some point. Those lips are horrendous!!!!!

Reactions: 4
When Charley said they were having a girly night in and then reels off whose coming over and starts with Corey 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.